Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Some of our fathers could only get women because women needed security and our mothers needed to have us to secure that security

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
This is very likely the reason why a lot of us exist. Imagine 20 - 50 years ago when women could either get a job as a typist or receptionist and then work 9 - 5 five days a week for the rest of her miserable life under a male boss who has succeeded in life.

OR they could just get with an average or uglyish guy with a decent job and then stay with him for security. It's not like she has unlimited options in her pocket or something. But how do you rubber stamp that security practically for life? Get pregnant and get married and then retire as a stay at home mum or fabricate some ridiculous disability or mental condition. Life complete.

Meanwhile we inherit a world of pain and suffering.

Joined Dec 4, 2017 Posts 994

I'm pretty sure you're slaying when you're not shitposting on here. If you really "inherited a world of pain and suffering" you'd be spending all of your time on here, which you don't.

Yup and now that women have entered the workforce and have become 'independent', they truly do not need or require men

Our role in society has been made redundant

Woman 'empowerment' was the biggest mistake that has forever changed the inter personal dynamics of men and women

I'm pretty sure you're slaying when you're not shitposting on here. If you really "inherited a world of pain and suffering" you'd be spending all of your time on here, which you don't.

Some of us actually prefer to take action and do something productive and useful with our lives rather than spending the whole day on an online forum

Last edited:
It may be an oversimplification, but I like to sum it up with "women are beautiful, and men are useful."

No I just spend my time on several hobbies and like to make thought out posts when I am here rather than constantly crying like a pussy on OTHER peoples posts for 3 years like you do you coward femoid worshipping confirmed fakecel :soy:

It is hilarious the way you constantly try to deflect to accusing other people of being fakecels though since you were outed for posting on IT. Desperation at it's finest :feelsahh:
Yup and now that women have entered the workforce and have become 'independent', they truly do not need or require men

Our role in society has been made redundant

Woman 'empowerment' was the biggest mistake that has forever changed the inter personal dynamics of men and women

Some of us actually prefer to take action and do something productive and useful with our lives rather than spending the whole day on an online forum
Yep the unwritten social contract of men doing the bulk of the work while women did the housework and "raised the kids" was what kept society going. Now it has been torn up.

Don't worry about that guy. He is an IT infiltrator. Many people have made posts about him confirming his fakecel status but he cries to the mods to get them removed :feelskek:

Last edited:
It may be an oversimplification, but I like to sum it up with "women are beautiful, and men are useful."
Pretty much
more redpilled and water
I'd say it is blackpill because it is the very reason some of us exist. All this pain and suffering started because we are a woman's ticket not to work a 9 - 5 job and fuck the consequences. Doesn't get more Blackpill than that.

Last edited:

OFF topic but for me it's the opposite. I can talk with other incels of my problems and other things in general only during periods of relative "serenity". When the blackpill and my bleak future become too destructive I can just ldar on the bed listening to music or watching anime/movies.

It was better back then when there were less taxes and less cucked laws that made rosties more "independent".

OFF topic but for me it's the opposite. I can talk with other incels of my problems and other things in general only during periods of relative "serenity". When the blackpill and my bleak future become too destructive I can just ldar on the bed listening to music or watching anime/movies.
Same. I very rarely like to think about my inceldom and being here is like a swarming reminder of it. I usually come here when something triggers me to anger or sadness so I vent about what I'm thinking here otherwise I play games.

Saying that though the guy who made the original comment RREEEEEEEEE has been outed as a fakecel with a literal girlfriend so I would ignore him :feelsokman:
It was better back then when there were less taxes and less cucked laws that made rosties more "independent".
Ye and that situation will get a lot worse in America when the 'Queen New Deal' kicks in there "transitioning" away millions of mens jobs and raising taxes for foids.

No I just spend my time on several hobbies and like to make thought out posts when I am here rather than constantly crying like a pussy on OTHER peoples posts for 3 years like you do you coward femoid worshipping confirmed fakecel :soy:

It is hilarious the way you constantly try to deflect to accusing other people of being fakecels though since you were outed for posting on IT. Desperation at it's finest :feelsahh:

Yep the unwritten social contract of men doing the bulk of the work while women did the housework and "raised the kids" was what kept society going. Now it has been torn up.

Don't worry about that guy. He is an IT infiltrator. Many people have made posts about him confirming his fakecel status but he cries to the mods to get them removed :feelskek:

Rent free, retard.
Saying that though the guy who made the original comment RREEEEEEEEE has been outed as a fakecel with a literal girlfriend so I would ignore him
Low IQ, unlike you I am not a fakecel. Where is this so called girlfriend of mine? Jfl at deluded cumskins.
You're banned.

Rent free, retard.

Low IQ, unlike you I am not a fakecel. Where is this so called girlfriend of mine? Jfl at deluded cumskins.
tenor.gif

I own a whole city rent free in your head ;)

Look guys he had a bad time with his landwhale grilfriend and he's came larping back here to take it out on Incels again. Can you get through one day without getting completely schooled on here kid? At least you are a good laughing stock for us :lul: :feelsokman:

Last edited:
tenor.gif

I own a whole city rent free in your head ;)

Look guys he had a bad time with his landwhale grilfriend and he's came larping back here to take it out on Incels again. Can you get through one day without getting completely schooled on here kid? At least you are a good laughing stock for us :lul: :feelsokman:
"Last edited" :lul: Rent free indeed, fakecel faggot.

Go hang out with your girlfriend, fakecel.
You really are obsessed with me as well as terrified of me aren't you? It's not my fault the pictures of you with your other half got leaked on here. It is a decent picture of you:-

5df2405579d75733292d00d4

Now stop larping and go and oil her cankles little bitch :lul:

I'm just spectating:feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop:

Nov 8, 2017 Posts35,492 Online48d 5h 14m

Who you think you deceive?

He is just very easy to piss off :lul: He tries to troll but then when we call him out as a fakecel he rages harder than a femoid. I love it.
HEY LEAVE ME OUT OF THIS! I am a consumer:soy: not a gladiator in this thread:banhammer::chad: take your hammer and fight GOY.

if our fathers used sex and reproduce, so why we can't?
Seriously, why?

Seriously, why?
Because muh female rights and empowerment mean they don't need you anymore. And nuclear hypergamy means they will want more than just a regular Joe working a decent job. They want a Chad with 5 or 6 figures and anything below that is a failure to them.

If you believe in genetic determinism, then you believe in mainstream sciense. That means, you believe in evolution, hence you believe that humans were there for millions of years. What are your thousands of yeas of civilised society, where women still wanted to secretly have children from chads in opinion of majority of people here, compared to millions of years of natural selection? Do you really believe that in millions of years, ugly people were able not only to keep their lineage, but also to become the majority of population, even though they are not only revolting but also stupider objectively? And that nutrition, and modern toxins, that we're all smeared with since birth, and which never existed before recent hundreds of years in whole human history, and that are proven to cause damage to dna, have nothing to do with the development of your body, and it's all determined by genetics? I'm sorry, but it seems to me like plain wilful ignorance to scientific "facts" that you trust so much, in order to justify your laziness to improve you health, hence your looks.

You'd rather blame women for following their instincts, which made you unable to follow yours without any effort from you, like you think chads are able to do. And you want women to have tremendous willpower to go against their instincts, so you can follow yours at their expense, and you don't have to do anything, because it's all genetics and there's no point. Sounds like you want your parents to go and buy you a girlfriend the same way, they bought you candy when you cried and asked.

Last edited:
Not only that but they just reproduced because they could and everyone around them did it with seemingly no problem.
Now it's even worse because people can know to the full extent how much life is suffering and how others are suffering but still justify having kids anyway.

You really are obsessed with me as well as terrified of me aren't you? It's not my fault the pictures of you with your other half got leaked on here. It is a decent picture of you:-

5df2405579d75733292d00d4

Now stop larping and go and oil her cankles little bitch :lul:
Keep larping, fakecel.
Nov 8, 2017 Posts35,492 Online48d 5h 14m

Who you think you deceive?
I know what you're thinking but you can't accuse me of being a fakecel, I have posted proof!

If you believe in genetic determinism, then you believe in mainstream sciense. That means, you believe in evolution, hence you believe that humans were there for millions of years. What are your thousands of yeas of civilised society, where women still wanted to secretly have children from chads in opinion of majority of people here, compared to millions of years of natural selection? Do you really believe that in millions of years, ugly people were able not only to keep their lineage, but also to become the majority of population, even though they are not only revolting but also stupider objectively? And that nutrition, and modern toxins, that we're all smeared with since birth, and which never existed before recent hundreds of years in whole human history, and that are proven to cause damage to dna, have nothing to do with the development of your body, and it's all determined by genetics? I'm sorry, but it seems to me like plain wilful ignorance to scientific "facts" that you trust so much, in order to justify your laziness to improve you health, hence your looks.
Thumbs are objectively useful. Looks are not.

giphy.gif

Look, the IT Infiltrator posts again :lul:
I have posted proof of my trueceldom, you on the other haven't because you're a fakecel.

I have posted proof of my trueceldom, you on the other haven't because you're a fakecel.
What proof? People have literally posted proof of you WITH your girlfriend and you demanded that the mods remove it. Why do you think you've become the laughing stock of these forums :lul:

What proof? People have literally posted proof of you WITH your girlfriend and you demanded that the mods remove it. Why do you think you've become the laughing stock of these forums :lul:
:rolleyes: It's like you're not even trying. Tag the mods I supposedly "demanded" anything from.

:rolleyes: It's like you're not even trying. Tag the mods I supposedly "demanded" anything from.
You're not denying it then at least :feelsahh: It's like I proved you wrong and you are backtracking desperately you mean. Post your proof of your trueceldom here then ;)

Let me guess. You are a foid trying to justify feminism. Lol at that. Women deserve to not be empowered so they could be forced to fuck us

Let me guess. You are a foid trying to justify feminism. Lol at that. Women deserve to not be empowered so they could be forced to fuck us
Who is justifying femisnism?

You'd rather blame women for following their instincts, which made you unable to follow yours without any effort from you, like you think chads are able to do. And you want women to have tremendous willpower to go against their instincts, so you can follow yours at their expense, and you don't have to do anything, because it's all genetics and there's no point. Sounds like you want your parents to go and buy you a girlfriend the same way, they bought you candy when you cried and asked.
Sounds like either foid or Incel Tear mentality to be honest. If you are a non chad male it won't work and if you are a foid as I suspect then Chad won't settle for you darling and if you are a IT account then suck it up honey, you are not oppressed ;)
@Caesercel I said - Who is trying to justify feminism???
I'll take it that you were speaking to me then. If you think this thread justifies feminism then I can only conclude that this is evidence that YOU are a foid or have achieved the same level of stupidity as a foid somehow :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

I have literally outlined a case AGAINST feminism by stating how the possibilities for sex and relationships were much greater because there was LESS feminism years ago whereas now that there is more feminism, hypergamy and female empowerment and how it has fucked things up.

Last edited:
You're not denying it then at least :feelsahh: It's like I proved you wrong and you are backtracking desperately you mean. Post your proof of your trueceldom here then ;)
You're a brainlet that's why. Everyone knows I'd be banned if you were saying the truth, jfl. Go back to your gf, faggot.

Seriously, why?
different societal conditions, subhuman parents that gave you shit genes, the fact that you can look either BETTER or WORSE than your parents, you may have similar genetic material but you probably won't be on the same looks level.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: MODS, get a load of this clear as day LARPcel. Fuck off IT Pedo

@mental_out @Master

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: MODS, get a load of this clear as day LARPcel. Fuck off IT Pedo
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: To be honest the odd one or 2 of them gives us material to laugh at and it is not like they can't just screenshot topics anyway which they will always do. The Bluepill is essentially as debunked here as flat earth anyway so they will just get laughed out of town.

Saying that they ain't gonna get an intelligent discussion out of me because they are as you say...pedos

This is very likely the reason why a lot of us exist. Imagine 20 - 50 years ago when women could either get a job as a typist or receptionist and then work 9 - 5 five days a week for the rest of her miserable life under a male boss who has succeeded in life.

OR they could just get with an average or uglyish guy with a decent job and then stay with him for security. It's not like she has unlimited options in her pocket or something. But how do you rubber stamp that security practically for life? Get pregnant and get married and then retire as a stay at home mum or fabricate some ridiculous disability or mental condition. Life complete.

Meanwhile we inherit a world of pain and suffering.
Yes and are some people that say i don't understand antinatalism.
Yes you don't understand because you are defected from the beginning of you conception you faggot you can reach my intelligence bitch.

You are my girlfriend because I just made you my bitch :soy: Now make me some breakfast in bed half man
Rent free. Now go back to your gf.

Probably some redpiller that recently got smacked around by the world and is currently venting.

Last edited:
Sounds like projection but you will swallow the Blackpill eventually kid if I have to ram it down your throat for you :feelsokman:
Massive Cope

How old are you OP?