Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Some of this forum has a seriously fucked up feminist agenda without realizing it

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
The amount of butthurt copers attacking people like @Personalityinkwell who only allegedly had a kiss is astounding. He spends 99% of his life rotting here and has been a truecel despite trying, yet you cowards who probably have an approach count below 5 call him fakecel :lul:
You are literally worse than inceltear in your male hatred

Got a kiss and then rotted for 60 years? "Fakecel fuck you got all you ever needed. Shut the fuck up and enjoy what you got manscum!!"Its like as a male you are not entitled to anything.

You guys having this attitude are as repulsive to me as inceltears. Frankly i can see no difference between you.

that is so so correct,this site is filled with 24/7 basement dwellers who love 2d anime girls,delusional about reality

that is so so correct,this site is filled with 24/7 basement dwellers who love 2d anime girls,delusional about reality
Yup. Same retards hold anti male attitudes similar to inceltears

tenor.gif

appreciate this thread

inb4 the haters

I've never seen anyone call him a fakecel

This is me but @Personalityinkwell is alright ngl.

Funny because it's true

@Personalityinkwell isnt a fakecel he has acne scars

"Yes bro I was kissed once, so what?"
"Yes bro a girl gave me a blowjob once, so what?"
"Yes bro I had sex once, so what?"
etc.
If you can get a girl to want to kiss you, then you can get a girl to want to have sex with you.
As I've said, I'm fine as long as people are blackpilled. And don't brag or put other users down. But currently this forum is for incels only, don't expect people here to have a positive attitude towards guys like that.

Never called him a fakecel, but I did laugh that he was butthurt about this very thing.

If you can get a girl to want to kiss you, then you can get a girl to want to have sex with you.
basement dweller iq.

here's what i said in discord the other day

"drunk kisses, kisses before puberty, getting a lucky date and a kiss on the first date then getting ghosted" etc.

all examples of how a kiss won't end in sex

it's simply a different investment

seriously, please just address the 22.5% of kisshaving virgins. just address it. what happened there? probably the scenarios i described above

High iq post also people saying “whales are better than nothing” NO men are entitled to basic standards and expectations even if (((society))) doesn’t think so

I think it just depends on what age he kissed a girl. I kissed one at the age of six and never done so again.

How did he get a kiss in the first place though?

"mentalcels" and/or "fakecels"
someone who kissed a drunk foid but didn't get laid is a mentalcel/fakecel?

lmao

and btw it's actually 37.1% who kissed, i just subtracted those who had unpaid sex. the 14.6% are the actual fakecels

If you get a kiss you're a fakecel, the fact I have to explain this is absolutely insane

etc.
As I've said, I'm fine as long as people are blackpilled. And don't brag or put other users down. But currently this forum is for incels only, don't expect people here to have a positive attitude towards guys like that.
Lmao the logical fallacy in this post is disturbing
basement dweller iq.

"drunk kisses, kisses before puberty, getting a lucky date and a kiss on the first date then getting ghosted" etc.

seriously, please just address the 22.5% of kisshaving virgins.
Tenor

If you get a kiss you're a fakecel, the fact I have to explain this is absolutely insane
i'd say it's insane you think a kiss automatically leads to sex

High iq post also people saying “whales are better than nothing” NO men are entitled to basic standards and expectations even if (((society))) doesn’t think so
100% agree
landwhales are waaay below our looksmatch. A lot of people here gymcel too

i'd say it's insane you think a kiss automatically leads to sex
If a girl kisses you consensually then she likes you and will want to fuck you too. It's ridicolous to have kiss-having (or even bj-having) normies tell they're incels when they are clearly not

someone who kissed a drunk foid but didn't get laid is a mentalcel/fakecel?
Dude, if you can get a drunk bitch to kiss you, you can get a drunk bitch to fuck you.
Not that it counts, I guess - since it's done without the girl wanting it. In a way, counting it would be the same as counting rape or paid sex.

But let me just ask you this: why do you think so many on this forum are banned? It's not just because the mods are le evil and want to ban everybody. It's because there are rules to be followed and this forum is for incels only. Many, many times so-called "incels" on this website end up not being incels at all. Which I am fine with, as long as they are blackpilled and don't brag or put users down; but I don't make the rules. Rules are rules

I don't think anyone has ever called @Personalityinkwell a fakecel. They're definitely in the wrong though.

His sisters are hot btw

Dude, if you can get a drunk bitch to kiss you, you can get a drunk bitch to fuck you.
Not that it counts, I guess - since it's done without consent. In a way, counting it would be the same as counting rape or paid sex.

But let me just ask you this: why do you think so many on this forum are banned? It's not just because the mods are le evil and want to ban everybody. It's because there are rules to be followed and this forum is for incels only. Many, many times so-called "incels" on this website end up not being incels at all. Which I am fine with, as long as they are blackpilled and don't brag or put users down; but I don't make the rules. Rules are rules
actually lost of users get banned for pushing tranny/gay shit. @Cybersex is our hope was an example. or they just troll

He spends 99% of his life rotting here
Yea but you never address WHY they are in the crosshair in the first place. Alot of these postmaxxers ended up being fakecels and normies(Weed and rightfulcel are examples).

I don't think anyone has ever called @Personalityinkwell a fakecel. They're definitely in the wrong.

His sisters are hot btw
lmao you've never seen them

If anything you listed happens to you, then you are a fakecel.

Don't think I forgot you literally defended a bj-having faggot. If you aren't fakecel like you say why do you defend clear fakecels so much?

A drunk kiss... ok. If nothing happened after that it could have just been her friends daring her or something. If nothing happened after that you're most likely still an incel.

If anything you listed happens to you, then you are a fakecel.

Don't think I forgot you literally defended a bj-having faggot. If you aren't fakecel like you say why do you defend clear fakecels so much?
ropemaxx defends tallcels and he isn't tall

and actually i don't defend fakecels, at least in the true sense. zyros for example and SMPcel were fakecels and i never defended them

basement dweller iq.

here's what i said in discord the other day

seriously, please just address the 22.5% of kisshaving virgins. just address it. what happened there? probably the scenarios i described above
This more or less

Yeah.

And all these semi-ascension stories have one thing in common. The foid was never really attracted to the guy.

ropemaxx defends tallcels and he isn't tall

and actually i don't defend fakecels, at least in the true sense. zyros for example and SMPcel were fakecels and i never defended them
you defended @rightfulcel that had a bj and @Weed that was a clear chadlite

I too think tallcels can be incels, but this regards the blackpill and how a certain group can be incel or not. Fakecels are by definition not incels, therefore there is nothing to talk about

I don't think anyone has ever called @Personalityinkwell a fakecel. They're definitely in the wrong though.

His sisters are hot btw
:giga:
@Personalityinkwell send me pics :feelsEhh:

This thread reeks of fakecels, which aren't @Personalityinkwell.

How do you know this? :feelsseriously:
it's just common sense
if
bitch wouldn't normally want to kiss you - but feels attracted to you when drunk and wants to kiss you
then
bitch wouldn't normally want to fuck you - but feels attracted to you when drunk and wants to fuck you

I hate the people who never tried even loosing weight and say they have it the same as me.
Fucking this. I wish I could just do something as easy as eating less to make myself significantly more attractive

Not that it counts, I guess - since it's done without the girl wanting it. In a way, counting it would be the same as counting rape or paid sex.

The problem is that the rules seem a bit inconsistently applied. Like you I'm fine with people posting here so long as they're blackpilled, but I think that any admisssion of sexual/romantic activity should be banned immediately. It pretty much always amounts to bragging and trying to mog people, and really has no place on a forum like this one.

you defended @rightfulcel that had a bj and @Weed that was a clear chadlite

I too think tallcels can be incels, but this regards the blackpill and how a certain group can be incel or not. Fakecels are by definition not incels, therefore there is nothing to talk about
i actually never defended weed,

rightfulcel had a hoe touch his soft dick and didn't even cum jfl

he is kissless for crying out loud. although i assume you'll think he;s in the same boat as a normie with multiple girlfriends who's fucked dozens of times? lmao

Got a kiss and then rotted for 60 years? "Fakecel fuck you got all you ever needed. Shut the fuck up and enjoy what you got manscum!!"Its like as a male you are not entitled to anything.
What

So who was brutally attacked for being able to get kisses? Which users have said something similar to that?

You can post about how you think those who get kisses aren't incel. Try posting about how you can get kisses and are still incel and see what happens.

At best you're crying because people disagree with you.

You are not king incel because you think you tried harder and earned those kisses.

i actually never defended weed,

rightfulcel had a hoe touch his soft dick and didn't even cum jfl

he is kissless for crying out loud. although i assume you'll think he;s in the same boat as a normie with multiple girlfriends who's fucked dozens of times? lmao
A foid touched his dick and you are saying he is still an incel? Do you realize how ridicolous that is

A foid touched his dick and you are saying he is still an incel? Do you realize how ridicolous that is
he didn't fuck at all

heck he literally is unable to get any sex at all. you do realize that looks, social status, logistics, female standards, are all changing things over times?

like, can you comprehend such a concept?

my guess is no

it's just common sense
if
bitch wouldn't normally want to kiss you - but feels attracted to you when drunk and wants to kiss you
then
bitch wouldn't normally want to fuck you - but feels attracted to you when drunk and wants to fuck you
Its only "common sense" to basement IQ gatekeeprs on this forum
Anywhere else in the world a kiss is less investment than sex. Girl friends kiss eachother, but dont lick eachothers pussy

etc.

We should include those people as long as they are blackpilled and don't brag. It's like, the incel community is already split up in so many pieces. If someone got a kiss from his 10 year older sister when he was a little child shouldn't make him get banned imo.

he didn't fuck at all

heck he literally is unable to get any sex at all. you do realize that looks, social status, logistics, female standards, are all changing things over times?

like, can you comprehend such a concept?

my guess is no
There is nothing to comprehend, if a girl touches your dick, especially in hs, you are a fakecel and shouldn't be here

What even are you trying to prove? Everyone here knows you are a fakecel together with your boyfriend @Ropemaxx here. You attack users here saying they didn't try like the worst IT cucks, worship chads and defend fakecels, just leave already

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back