Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Some of you guys have racial preferences, why?

• Thread starter Deleted member 29115
  • Start date
Deleted member 29115

Deleted member 29115

Self-banned
-
To some degree ethnicity and culture are intertwined, and inceldom can be enforced by being incompatible. But to those of you rejecting women on ethnicity alone why?

picky or copers who would 100% fuck other ethnicities if offered.

I can’t see myself dating australian aboriginal or most black girls

I just think races are better off separated from each other. And mixed kids tend to have a hard time fitting in.

mixed kids tend to have a hard time fitting in.
tbhtbh. I wouldn't mind being in a mixed relationship or having sex but I wouldn't have children since it would just fuck them over (never mind me giving them short/ugly genes as well)

tbhtbh. I wouldn't mind being in a mixed relationship or having sex but I wouldn't have children since it would just fuck them over (never mind me giving them short/ugly genes as well)

If the child is mixed, there is a less chance to pass genetic faults than with same ethnicity.

me neither my children would live a tough life just like me unless I can breed a stacy

If the child is mixed, there is a less chance to pass genetic faults than with same ethnicity.
does it matter if they are treated like shit by everyone? Why would I want to give my kid a longer life if everyone treats them poorly/considers them a perma outsider?

does it matter if they are treated like shit by everyone? Why would I want to give my kid a longer life if everyone treats them poorly/considers them a perma outsider?

Many factors determine whether they are treated like shit. If the child is tall, he will be alpha status regardless of ethnicity. It also doesn't matter how the child is treated if they IQmog everyone else (went to private school).

It also doesn't matter how the child is treated if they IQmog everyone else (went to private school).
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: IQ doesn't mean shit if everyone hates you. You wont get a good job just through IQ/knowledge since jobs are mostly gotten through connections and how well everyone likes you. Most bosses would rather hire someone who is less qualified but they like vs someone who is more qualified but they dont.

Assuming that the initial parents of quality unless you could prove me wrong. I know a hapa friend (half filipino mum half english dad) who also has a brother (psl is a 7 best) that has a child (with an english girl) and their son looks like chad lite at best (me and my hapa friend were babysitting him most of the time). So unless the initial parents hold good quality then it’s a safe bet. Their dad is 6ft and was likely a chad in his younger years, nice guy too.

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: IQ doesn't mean shit if everyone hates you. You wont get a good job just through IQ/knowledge since jobs are mostly gotten through connections and how well everyone likes you. Most bosses would rather hire someone who is less qualified but they like vs someone who is more qualified but they dont.

IQ means the difference between a life of LDAR and a life of success and celibacy.

It may also have to do with physiological glandular body type.
90% of chinese/asian foids are dominant pituitiary type, resulting in childlike face and undeveloped childlike bodies.
They got bigger head than their butt and higher iq than other foids.

Latina foids have large percentage of dominant gonadal type(ovary gland).
This result in big hips, big round butt, slim flat waist and even half their butt is bigger than their head in some extreme cases.

Well I have a racial preference for my own race, but not a racial standard or requirement. I don't know why you're conflating the two tbh. We shouldn't let people get away with calling deal-breakers "preferences."

IQ means the difference between a life of LDAR and a life of success and celibacy.
why would I want to curse my kid to a life of lonely celibacy?
Well I have a racial preference for my own race, but not a racial standard or requirement. I don't know why you're conflating the two tbh. We shouldn't let people get away with calling deal-breakers "preferences."
eh, there are definitely users on here who say they refuse to date/fuck foids of certain races.

Idk man

I like fucking mayos

Foids of every race reject me, so if I have to pay, I get to choose

eh, there are definitely users on here who say they refuse to date/fuck foids of certain races.
I know but why is he calling that "having a preference"? That's called have a requirement or standard.

To some degree ethnicity and culture are intertwined, and inceldom can be enforced by being incompatible. But to those of you rejecting women on ethnicity alone why?

I wouldn't reject any ethnicity. Hell, I'm so desperate and depraved i legit find landwhales attractive. I hate myseld

Blacks, Jews, and Muslims are just not compatible with modern society and need to be segregated and isolated from the rest of the world.

Mental gymnastics aside, they're delusional volcels.

not personally a big fan of black foids, and more into noodles even if they are shitskin. Too bad noodles seem to hate me. Let alone white women whose I'm invisible to.

but again it's not like I have black foids throwing themselves at me anyways.

I prefer white, it's partially because I grew up in a rural area and didn't see any non whites in person for a good ten years or so, and am white myself. I wouldn't reject any woman based on her race, although I'm pretty far gone at this point so I might just reject them because of that. It's all retarded anyway, if you're in an area with a lot of diversity they all want Chad anyway.