Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Some of you really are incel because of your personality

Throwing out "But Chad gets to" is an excuse anyway. Chad can do a lot of things. No one, not even normies, deny that you can get away with what you shouldn't if you're very attractive. There's a difference between "incel" and "Normal looking so I can't live a fantasy life."

I know you're not talking to me about personality, that's for sure.

Being nice doesn't make you not 5'5"
height comes before everything in the eyes of foids
it's over for manlets :feelsrope:

I have some good personality traits and some bad ones , in the end it evens out .
Personality wise im actually pretty cucked tbh , i always try to be empathetic while people stab me in the back .

This Thread will 100% end up on IT btw :soy:
Just work on your personality bro .
just be a good boy theory

Last edited:
height comes before everything in the eyes of foids
it's over for manlets :feelsrope:
Could be worse though, my face isn't bad. But when 14 year olds heightmog you it's beyond over.

I'm only nice to others irl if they're nice to me first.

Unfortunately the micro expressions, the turning their body away from me when crossing paths type of shit always pisses me off.

It's hard not to be bitter when women do this shit to me.

Truetl. Many people here are insufferable, and it may reflect in their real life social skills. Personality is social skills and nothing mroe. If you don't have good social skills you are fucking yourself if your 5/10 and above. This is why mentalcels do exist

Never have acne women hate that. They don’t understand ya if ya do have it.
It only works if you jestermaxx I've seen lots of nerds with acne and receding chins in my school hang out with Chads and Stacys because of that

I know a guy, literal chad bones and height (6'3"). He is incel, but most of it is because of his high inhibition, bluepilled views on relationships, neckbeard, smelly, messy, and autistic geeky interest. He's shooting himsef in the foot, but I don't say anything because he's very bluepilled - "muh love me for who i am."
Good for him I guess. I still don't want actual chads making our copes normie tier tho

(Looks) - (Personality) = Incel equation

109 bluepillers. Inceltear niggas are feeling themselves over this one.

:feelswhat:
For his looksmatch, of course, but the 3/10 landwhale with half her teeth rotted out and lingering body odor on her blouse might make herself believe she's attracted to the 5/10 normie who approaches her since the 7+ men are so far out of her reach.

Exactly this. The type of personality that absolutely nobody would deal with unless they were forced to, no matter what age, ethnicity, or sex.

Yea but do really want a 3/10 stinky land whale:feelswhat:

109 bluepillers. Inceltear niggas are feeling themselves over this one.

IT are already probably astroturfing this site while waiting to get authorized by the mods as I speak

I know you're not talking to me about personality, that's for sure.

Being nice doesn't make you not 5'5"
Doesn't make you white either.

:feelswhat:

Yea but do really want a 3/10 stinky land whale:feelswhat:
It wouldn't worth the trouble for me, but I'm a 3-4/10 myself despite my best efforts, so I'd have to put up with crap that a 5-6/10 wouldn't have to on the off chance one would accept me.

Unfortunately the micro expressions, the turning their body away from me when crossing paths type of shit always pisses me off.

It wouldn't worth the trouble for me, but I'm a 3-4/10 myself despite my best efforts, so I'd have to put up with crap that a 5-6/10 wouldn't have to on the off chance one would accept me.

chad fish has taught me it’s not worth putting up with rosties crap . Imagine a scenario where roastie is yelling at you for somethingyou did.

the fact is she not yelling at you because of a said thing you did that pissed her off. She is yelling at you for your shity genetics.

the said thing is a just a outlet forher to get her anger out on you. She probably wouldn’t have even gotten angry if you had better genetics and looks. She is just angry she had to settle with non chad.

everything boils down to looks. Ex chad can kill her dog and she would stay with him. You can burn her morning toast that you were making on her birthday and she will dump you

Yeah I may be 6/10 facially although I look like a teenager with a shit frame and height to add to my woes. Women just don’t find me sexually attractive and no amount of personality can make up for it.

I have to agree to some extent, there are alot of insufferable assholes who attack other users for frivolous reasons, like avatar, race, height, copes etc. It says alot of what kind of person you are IRL and that might be why no one wants to associate with you, and I don't give a DAMN how badly you were treated, it's no excuse to attack other people who're suffering just like you. Seriously some people around here really need to look in the fucking mirror and reevaluate themselves.

KingOfRome,

You have a received a 20% warning from Moderation Staff for the post:

Some of you really are incel because of your personality

Additional comments: Bluepilled

I'm a truecel, so no amount of personality crap will work for me.

There does seem to be a fair amount of hypertraditionalist people here who live in "progressive" areas. That might play a role in creating inceldom. Not sharing the value set of the area you live in. Makes me think of brendioeee and how he is in LA and no one shares his traditioanlist value set.

Somewhat similarly, but opposite, I grew up in a hypertraditionalist place but was myself a progressive. That played a role in my inceldom. Women from my class hated my values. Conversations with female classmates abruptly stopped when I expressed distaste for the traditionalist schools value system

Last edited:
I know many girls who would date me if I wasn't subhuman.

RageFuel when I see 6-7/10s in here complaining and shit. Fag. Sure you may not slay all around at that level but it's not hard to get a GF at that level if you find someone compatible.

There has to be a reason,unrelated to my looks,why I can't datee the women to whom I'm heavily attracted.:feelshehe::feelshehe:

chad fish has taught me it’s not worth putting up with rosties crap . Imagine a scenario where roastie is yelling at you for somethingyou did.

the fact is she not yelling at you because of a said thing you did that pissed her off. She is yelling at you for your shity genetics.

the said thing is a just a outlet forher to get her anger out on you. She probably wouldn’t have even gotten angry if you had better genetics and looks. She is just angry she had to settle with non chad.

everything boils down to looks. Ex chad can kill her dog and she would stay with him. You can burn her morning toast that you were making on her birthday and she will dump you
Love is an absolute farce if you're a sub 5 male. A scam. Indentured servitude poorly disguised as romance. It's unfortunate that a lot of sub 5 men take the bait despite the poor disguise out of sheer desperation.

I'm a truecel, so no amount of personality crap will work for me.
Realistically speaking, your personality has to be ridiculously rancid for it to have much effect on your SMV, and even then, it's only crippling to average-looking men. I'm just calling out the average-looking fakecels who are so thoroughly caustic and dimwitted that it practically drags them down to our level.

Yeah, sure. It's my personality when a foid sees me and instantly dismisses me as an option without getting to know me. It's my personality when a foid retches at the thought of me even looking her direction, let alone asking her out.

Normally this is the part where I write something to the effect of "fuck off back to IT", but you're a fellowcel, so it's all good. :)

Yeah, sure. It's my personality when a foid sees me and instantly dismisses me as an option without getting to know me. It's my personality when a foid retches at the thought of me even looking her direction, let alone asking her out.

Normally this is the part where I write something to the effect of "fuck off back to IT", but you're a fellowcel, so it's all good. :)
I'm not denying that most of us are incel because of our looks. This thread is directed at a minority of people on this forum who are average-looking and take themselves out of the dating market with an extraordinary lack of charisma. I swear, some people here just read the title and reply without bothering to read the post.

I'm not denying that most of us are incel because of our looks. This thread is directed at a minority of people on this forum who are average-looking and take themselves out of the dating market with an extraordinary lack of charisma. I swear, some people here just read the title and reply without bothering to read the post.

I read your post, bro. I just think that personality is extremely minute/unimportant in the grand scheme and has little to no effect on attraction (especially with regard to foid attraction).

Realistically speaking, your personality has to be ridiculously rancid for it to have much effect on your SMV, and even then, it's only crippling to average-looking men. I'm just calling out the average-looking fakecels who are so thoroughly caustic and dimwitted that it practically drags them down to our level.
I'm physically disabled and my face is somewhat deformed, so even if I have very nice personality it won't work for me but yes, I do agree with you that personality can be useful for average looking guy. Foids like good personality for long term relationship, so if you are average, you can use your personality.

Why would your politics matter especially if you don't air them out? Bragging about how educated and smart you (putatively) are is more insufferable anyway.

The type of person who spends 10 hours a day on /pol/ usually can't resist spreading their weird opinions IRL. It's a sign that your social awareness isn't really *there*.

I already know that my neurotic beta personality is partly responsible for my inceldom.

For a forum full of "blackpilled" individuals, you really do have bluepilled tendencies within you.

True, I show no affection and extreme disgust towgards women, why would they like someone that abhors them? However, the only reason I am like this is because women are evil and manipulative.
You can't change something that you were born with.

I think it depends, 5-6/10 is such a sensitive territory if you are a male, A SINGLE FLAW can break you. If you are not at least 6'0 you are out of the game, if you are an ethnic you are out of the game as a white normie has like triple smv you have even if all variables are the same. If you are visibly receeding you are out of the game.

You need to be perfectly average in all the possible (non facial) aspects which include: height, hair, le personality, race can't be too ethnic etc

It's much safer to be like 7+/10 as thats a territory where you have more room for failure, so if you are short it won't matter as much, if you receed you might pull it off if your face is good enough,, if you are a massive aspie it wont matter etc
I had a good personality when i was a kid, but then after puberty everyone started to treat me like shit, so now i have ashit personality. Nothing i can do about it.

All these quotes kinda get the point I'm going to make.

Your personality is a by-product of societies treatment on you.
You can try being the most sociable pleasant being on the planet, but if everyone was to spit in your face and tell you to leave them alone: you wouldn't be sociable anymore.
Similarly, as others have stated: if foids treat you like shit, like an animal, a vermin: would you surprised in someone disliking foids as a result?

Also being a 5-6/10 is Incel territory.
Very few men want to date a morbidly obese 1/10 woman and as I've reiterated in MANY other threads, if a woman is NOT FAT, her SMV is already akin to that of a 7/10 male, thus meaning she doesn't have to settle for the people in the 5-6 range even if her face is deformed.

5-6 may be Incel especially if you have one negative trait.

I never get to the point where my personality matters. I'm ignored by like 90% of women, some of them go out of their way to make me miserable without me doing anything but existing. And a tiny percentage will only converse with me to get something they need, like information or looking for money or looking for someone to jester for them while they are bored. Also let's not forget how most women have an awful meme instead of a personality. In fact, the better your personality is, the less you will match with their personality as they are awful.

Lacking cucked personality yes is very problem in this degenerate world

I read your post, bro. I just think that personality is extremely minute/unimportant in the grand scheme and has little to no effect on attraction (especially with regard to foid attraction).
Obviously not compared to looks. If you're either ugly or handsome, your looks overshadow everything else, but if you're average-looking -- which most men are -- your position is so tenuous that minutiae like personality can mean the difference between failure and success.

Your personality is a by-product of societies treatment on you.
You can try being the most sociable pleasant being on the planet, but if everyone was to spit in your face and tell you to leave them alone: you wouldn't be sociable anymore.
Similarly, as others have stated: if foids treat you like shit, like an animal, a vermin: would you surprised in someone disliking foids as a result?
There are ugly men who get treated like garbage because they are ugly and develop bad personalities as a result, but they're not the ones I'm talking about. The ones I'm talking about are the ones with bad personalities right off the bat and lack the halo effect they'd need to get away with it. When I say "bad personality", I don't mean being misogynistic or cynical, I mean being caustic and obtuse, which is something absolutely nobody wants to deal with and females will only put up with if you're Chad.

Wouldnt your personality be decided by how others perceive you? I know looks and personality are two different things, but it is very challenging to have a cheerful likable personality when things are going to shit in your personal life. The only way to do it would be to delusionmax and disregard every one of your rejections/humiliations as a stroke of bad luck which is what bluepilled idiots do.

Why do incels have such a hard time accepting this? Looking good facially and being tall aren't literally the only traits females are out for.

So basically if you're NT and average looking you have a chance, thing is most people here are not NT so it never began regardless
Why do incels have such a hard time accepting this? Looking good facially and being tall aren't literally the only traits females are out for.
Yes they are you fakecel

Wouldnt your personality be decided by how others perceive you? I know looks and personality are two different things, but it is very challenging to have a cheerful likable personality when things are going to shit in your personal life. The only way to do it would be to delusionmax and disregard every one of your rejections/humiliations as a stroke of bad luck which is what bluepilled idiots do.
It's not quite that simple. Genetics play a role in shaping your personality, as does your upbringing, especially before the 8-10 age range. A lot can change about your appearance between the time your personality's been formed and the time you've reached sexual maturity. And I'm not talking about being this gregarious social butterfly that everyone likes, since most people are not that. I'm talking about not being such an insufferable ass that you give headaches to strangers on the internet. I don't think that's a very high bar.

It's not quite that simple. Genetics play a role in shaping your personality, as does your upbringing, especially before the 8-10 age range. A lot can change about your appearance between the time your personality's been formed and the time you've reached sexual maturity. And I'm not talking about being this gregarious social butterfly that everyone likes, since most people are not that. I'm talking about not being such an insufferable ass that you give headaches to strangers on the internet. I don't think that's a very high bar.

If one's personality is shaped by genetics and upbringing, is there any point blaming anyone for being insufferable. Both of these factors are beyond one's control.

No woman cares if you're a dick to her lmao. In fact that's what they like. Good personality = dark triad personality.
But I do agree with you. 5/10 NT normies can get pussy every now and then. I'm sure that the main reason for my inceldom is my social retardation due to years of bullying and isolation.