Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Some of you really are incel because of your personality

I'm sure that the main reason for my inceldom is my social retardation due to years of bullying and isolation.
If I didn't have good reason to believe that I'd be incel anyway, I'd feel the same way. That shit fucked me up, ruined my life tbh.

Starting to get sick of the hair-splitting on here.

OP rlly isn’t lying tho lol

I doubt it.
I don't let my bad traits show.

I'm not saying all of you. I'm also not saying personality even approaches looks in importance, as the Chads of the world get by with some pretty ghoulish personality traits. However, if you look at the studies, once looks are controlled for, personality does count, so if you're at that middling 5-6/10 looks range, minutiae like personality can make or break you. Some of you (I won't name names) are insufferable to the point where just seeing your profile picture gives me a slight headache, and imagining meeting you in real life gives me a bigger one. Think about it: why would the 3/10 female who would consider your 5/10 face deal with your headache-inducing 2/10 personality, when she can have another guy who's a 5/10 in personality as well as in looks? You're already in a compromised position as an average-looking man, and you're just making it worse by being a colossal dick. Literally take a shower and work on your personality. Let us truecels cope in peace.
Isn't this larping? Woudn't an incel say sonething like "some of us are incel because ..."?

I doubt it.
I don't let my bad traits show.

OP is coping hard imo. I remember how great my personality was when i was blue pilled. I would hold the door open for the foid, pay for her dinner, listen to her go on about boring shit. And yet i was treated like absolute garbage.

Personality doesn't do shit if you're below average.

OP is coping hard imo. I remember how great my personality was when i was blue pilled. I would hold the door open for the foid, pay for her dinner, listen to her go on about boring shit. And yet i was treated like absolute garbage.
I'm considered really funny and toughtful,there is nothing wrong with my personality.If anything its actually much better than most peoples.

I'm considered really funny and toughtful,there is nothing wrong with my personality.If anything its actually much better than most peoples.

Same here. I once went on a date with this pretty foid. She was taken aback by how funny and interesting i was. Made her laugh many times during the date. But end of the day, that doesnt turn women on, we all know this. This is blackpill 101.

Same here. I once went on a date with this pretty foid. She was taken aback by how funny and interesting i was. Made her laugh many times during the date. But end of the day, that doesnt turn women on, we all know this. This is blackpill 101.
same.I spent 4 hours making her laugh,helped some child get his balloon back (im srs) and being nt.She was charmed,but at the end of the day she rejected me because there was no sexual attraction.

bluepilled advice tbh. Even if you can be more social your lack of sex a NT will push the foid back, they like men with experience , they can smell your virginity.

same.I spent 4 hours making her laugh,helped some child get his balloon back (im srs) and being nt.She was charmed,but at the end of the day she rejected me because there was no sexual attraction.

Yes, there is a reason why many of us post here. And its definitely not the lack of personality. Of course, judging someone's personality simply by looking at what they post on obscure forums would be inaccurate. Iam assuming even the most extreme poster here wouldnt really have such a bad personality IRL. On the other hand, i know some foids what are total cunts and still get to pick from 1000s of rich handsome males.

JFL

Even copes like gymcelling and le haircut do more for your SMV than personality.
Having a shit personality is consequence of a sexless life, not the other way around.

If one's personality is shaped by genetics and upbringing, is there any point blaming anyone for being insufferable. Both of these factors are beyond one's control.
Your behavior, unlike your looks, is ultimately within your control for the most part, so blaming genetics and upbringing for being an unlikable boor is coping.

It sounds like you were a typical boring "Nice Guy". Because you don't have the Chad halo effect in your favor, a female would (rightly in this case) assume you were only acting nice to get in her pants, so she would have no qualms with using you for free food while also treating you like trash when you weren't buying her things.

Isn't this larping? Woudn't an incel say sonething like "some of us are incel because ..."?
I'm referring to a specific subset of incels who are average-looking but boorish and stupid. A subset which I don't belong to as a decidedly ugly man.

It sounds like you were a typical boring "Nice Guy". Because you don't have the Chad halo effect in your favor, a female would (rightly in this case) assume you were only acting nice to get in her pants, so she would have no qualms with using you for free food while also treating you like trash when you weren't buying her things.

Cant understand how you assumed iam boring when i specifically said the date went very well and i made her laugh a few times.

So if iam a nice guy as a non-chad, then iam nice to get into her pants.If iam not nice as a non-chad, iam an insufferable incel. In other words, dont be a non-chad. (regardless of personality)
Your behavior, unlike your looks, is ultimately within your control for the most part, so blaming genetics and upbringing for being an unlikable boor is coping.

Not true. Your behavior is shaped by your genetics and your environment. If you're an ugly sub-human, you are more likely to be an insufferable moron. Like i said before, the only way to be nice when people treat you like trash is to delusionmaxx.

Last edited:
Cant understand how you assumed iam boring when i specifically said the date went very well and i made her laugh a few times.

So if iam a nice guy as a non-chad, then iam nice to get into her pants.If iam not nice as a non-chad, iam an insufferable incel. In other words, dont be a non-chad. (regardless of personality)
Did you ever stop to think why this female found you charming during this date but treated you like trash after the fact? Here, I'll spell it out for you: While you were pretending to be nice to get in her pants, she was pretending to be charmed by you to get in your wallet. And unlike your act, hers worked. You were outwitted by a girl. This happens to average-looking men, not to truecels who are too painful to look at for this scam to be worth the trouble.

Did you ever stop to think why this female found you charming during this date but treated you like trash after the fact? Here, I'll spell it out for you: While you were pretending to be nice to get in her pants, she was pretending to be charmed by you to get in your wallet. And unlike your act, hers worked. You were outwitted by a girl. This happens to average-looking men, not to truecels who are too painful to look at for this scam to be worth the trouble.

How could you tell she was pretending when i was the one there and i can tell you for certain she wasnt. Iam not an idiot, i can easily tell when a person is being genuine or not. She found my personality likable yet wasnt attracted to me. Cope however you want.
Also, the reason she treated me like trash was painfully obvious. She had a lot of chad options and i was clearly not a chad. Enough with your personality coping.

How could you tell she was pretending when i was the one there and i can tell you for certain she wasnt. Iam not an idiot, i can easily tell when a person is being genuine or not. She found my personality likable yet wasnt attracted to me. Cope however you want.
Also, the reason she treated me like trash was painfully obvious. She had a lot of chad options and i was clearly not a chad. Enough with your personality coping.
Lmao, no you can't. You're not an expert people-reader, just some semi-blackpilled redditor with an inflated ego. There is one reason she even bothered to date you, and one reason only: she got a meal in a restaurant at your expense. You never had a chance. You dated too far above your league and literally paid the price for it.

Lmao, no you can't. You're not an expert people-reader, just some semi-blackpilled redditor with an inflated ego. There is one reason she even bothered to date you, and one reason only: she got a meal in a restaurant at your expense. You never had a chance. You dated too far above your league and literally paid the price for it.

Exactly dumbass. When you say i dated far too above my league, you are basing that on looks. Personality wise i mogged her to oblivion. Stop contradicting yourself.

Exactly dumbass. When you say i dated far too above my league, you are basing that on looks. Personality wise i mogged her to oblivion. Stop contradicting yourself.
Your personality is trash. That's obvious just from talking to you. Were that not the case, you would probably be able to get a 3-4/10 girl like most average-looking men, and you wouldn't have had to join the incel community.

A lot of u do go out ur way to be edgy and weird tho.

Personality on text on an Incel forum, does not = Personality in real life when interacting with actual humans. Even Catfishman who was a total sperg in real life had a different personality online over text. Some people have better personalities over text, some have worse. Personality does matter to a degree, but I gurantee you're overvaluing it, especially considering your posting patterns of defending tons of extremely cucked and bluepilled nonsense.

Last edited:
Your personality is trash. That's obvious just from talking to you. Were that not the case, you would probably be able to get a 3-4/10 girl like most average-looking men, and you wouldn't have had to join the incel community.

I have a bad personality coz i disagree with you? JFL.

I have a bad personality coz i disagree with you? JFL.
You're caustic and obtuse. You have an inflated, sensitive ego. Your capacity for introspection is nil. It's no surprise that you've only been able to hold a female's attention by throwing money at her despite not being ugly.

A lot of u do go out ur way to be edgy and weird tho.

A lot of chads have dogshit personality traits. So do a lot of foids. We all know the selective pressure to develop likable personality traits are much higher in ugly people than in good looking ones. So on the contrary, one can safely assume ugly people have better personalities overall. So OP unfortunately is a victim of the halo effect himself.

How do you know these guys are not really ugly like you? Have you seen them in real life? You could perfectly be one of those with a bad personality.

You're caustic and obtuse. You have an inflated, sensitive ego. Your capacity for introspection is nil. It's no surprise that you've only been able to hold a female's attention by throwing money at her despite not being ugly.

1. You assumed iam not ugly. I was ugly from the foid's point of view. She couldnt get past my ugliness to her despite us having a great time together.
2. Iam very introspective, more so than most people ive met.
3. Yes i do have an ego, i dont think its inflated. Most guys with gfs i know have horrible personality traits and egos far bigger than mine. Ofcourse you woudlnt go there.

1. You assumed iam not ugly. I was ugly from the foid's point of view. She couldnt get past my ugliness to her despite us having a great time together.
2. Iam very introspective, more so than most people ive met.
3. Yes i do have an ego, i dont think its inflated. Most guys with gfs i know have horrible personality traits and egos far bigger than mine. Ofcourse you woudlnt go there.
How could you be having a great time together if she wasn't getting past your "ugliness"?

She found my personality likable yet wasnt attracted to me. Cope however you want.
ur missing the point, personality does very little to add to ur smv but it can deter people from interacting with u in the first place. think of a bad personality as a -1 and a good personality as a + 0.1

and “chad can slay while being an asshole” isnt an argument, you’re not even on the same playing field as chad

How could you be having a great time together if she wasn't getting past your "ugliness"?

She was taken aback than an unattractive guy like myself could actually impress her, personality-wise. Ofcourse, once the date was done, she went back to fkin good looking guys.

She was taken aback than an unattractive guy like myself could actually impress her, personality-wise. Ofcourse, once the date was done, she went back to fkin good looking guys.
If you were actually ugly, you would never have been given the chance to show off your personality in the first place.

ur missing the point, personality does very little to add to ur smv but it can deter people from interacting with u in the first place. think of a bad personality as a -1 and a good personality as a + 0.1

and “chad can slay while being an asshole” isnt an argument, you’re not even on the same playing field as chad

Ugly people have always had a higher selective pressure to have a good personality compared to good looking ones. Thats why an ugly male who isnt a cuck is especially unattractive to women, coz they assume this ugly male is going to try to compensate for his poor genetic worth. How dare he have self-respect and an ego when hes so ugly?
If you were actually ugly, you would never have been given the chance to show off your personality in the first place.

It was set up by my parents. That was the first time i met her.

Last edited:
Honestly my personality on here is likely not good, but it's because this and places like it are an outlet to vent and cope. I'm different in person, not that it matters too much.

Ugly people have always had a higher selective pressure to have a good personality compared to good looking ones. Thats why an ugly male who isnt a cuck is especially unattractive to women, coz they assume this ugly male is going to try to compensate for his poor genetic worth. How dare he have self-respect and an ego when hes so ugly?

It was set up by my parents. That was the first time i met her.
Lol no, personality is tertiary, it has no noticeable effect if you're truly ugly. Ugly men have no choice but to buy female attention. Average men can avoid it if they master tertiaries like personality and date inside their league.

Honestly my personality on here is likely not good, but it's because this and places like it are an outlet to vent and cope. I'm different in person, not that it matters too much.

Unfortunately there are morons who take stuff from here and other incel venting sites out of context and use it as examples to claim "incels are just morons with shitty personalities ". Like Incel tears for example.

If I was the mods I'd give you a 20% for this.

Explain how one "pretends" they're nice as opposed to "actually" being nice.

I'm sick of this bullshit that's spouted on IT and now here, so I want a coherent explanation as to how one has an "ideal" personality.

If I'm Nice: Oh its coz you want to get in her pants
If I'm not nice: I'm a misogynistic
If I treat foids how I treat men then after a while ask them out: You were only my friend to date me? Make intentions clear from the start.
If you ask out foids initally: Am I just a hole to you? Be friends with me first.

23eec92

The difference is pretty easy to spot in my opinion.
xplain how one "pretends" they're nice as opposed to "actually" being nice.
A good indicator is if you're being overly nice early on for no particular reason. That would ring alarm bells in just about everyone. Nice guys do this all the time and it's laughably transparent.

Last edited:
The difference is pretty easy to spot in my opinion.

A good indicator is if you're being overly nice early on for no particular reason. That would ring alarm bells in just about everyone. Nice guys do this all the time and it's laughably transparent.
You saying this personally or just in general?

You saying this personally or just in general?
Just in general. I say some pretty awful things here to vent, but I don't lash out at other incels unprovoked or preach from a high horse, which I think is the main difference.

I'm not saying all of you. I'm also not saying personality even approaches looks in importance, as the Chads of the world get by with some pretty ghoulish personality traits. However, if you look at the studies, once looks are controlled for, personality does count, so if you're at that middling 5-6/10 looks range, minutiae like personality can make or break you. Some of you (I won't name names) are insufferable to the point where just seeing your profile picture gives me a slight headache, and imagining meeting you in real life gives me a bigger one. Think about it: why would the 3/10 female who would consider your 5/10 face deal with your headache-inducing 2/10 personality, when she can have another guy who's a 5/10 in personality as well as in looks? You're already in a compromised position as an average-looking man, and you're just making it worse by being a colossal dick. Literally take a shower and work on your personality. Let us truecels cope in peace.

I agree with your point but I don’t think guys higher than 3/10 should be banned or whatever. It would be impossible to enforce anyway.

I want to flay all anime avatar fags

indeed. I am a mayocel, but that is the only thing I got going for me...... I work 11 hours a day, I do not wear tin foil hats but I believe in spirits and demons, and curses..
11 hours a day? what kind of job

5-6s can only date with very low tier women and thats because these women are mostly too ugly to even pumped and dumped by chads. Since there are many facially 5/10 men, low tier women choose these men by looking at their other traits like height, status, money etc. So as a 5 even if you have 10/10 personality if you have another deficiency they will eliminate you without even looking at your personality. For example if you are short there are many tall 5/10 men so why would they choose you when dating a tall 5/10 bring them more status.

When I think personality in the normie way I only think some guy jestermaxxing to entertain the crowd. That's not me. I can hold a normal conversation, make eye contact, I'm cognizant of my body language, I'm kind to people who are to me, and I can crack a joke here & there IRL, but I'm not the completely extroverted, entertaining NT guy that foids seem to like, I never was.

If you mean personality as in anti-social type of behaviors IRL : Close-ended answers that don't leave people the opportunity to converse, short answers, Coldness, Aspie body language, problems making eye contact, general awkwardness, etc... I could see that being a pussy repellent.

I don't doubt some guys here aren't socially adjusted in the normie way IRL, but I doubt the majority are willing to express the same sentiments IRL as they do here. Nobody actually wears that badge around IRL, the majority here are too high-inhib so we'll probably toe the line and keeps our feelings to ourselves for the most part in social settings.

Everything being equal the 4/10 foid will take the more socially-adjusted guy over the Aspie, I'll agree with that.

Last edited:

Be nice.
Dont be overly nice.

Proving my point.

Joewellerwtf

Define "overly nice" because I used to treat everyone as equals, but now I dont even treat foids as human.
I respected those that hated me, didnt retaliate to those that scorned me and didnt make enemies, yet despite that foids saw me as nothing but genetic trash.

Even analysing the vapid lives of majority of foids, they're boring beings that have nothing to offer, but their hole. That's not the point.

You still havent explained how one has a good "personality" without coming across as a nice guy, because very few men are actually like that.

Personality does matter to a degree, but I gurantee you're overvaluing it, especially considering your posting patterns of defending tons of extremely cucked and bluepilled nonsense.
When I think personality in the normie way I only think some guy jestermaxxing to entertain the crowd. That's not me. I can hold a normal conversation, make eye contact, I'm cognizant of my body language, I'm kind to people who are to me, and I can crack a joke here & there IRL, but I'm not the completely extroverted, entertaining NT guy that foids seem to like, I never was.

If you mean personality as in anti-social type of behaviors IRL : Close-ended answers that don't leave people the opportunity to converse, short answers, Coldness, Aspie body language, problems making eye contact, general awkwardness, etc... I could see that being a pussy repellent.

I don't doubt some guys here aren't socially adjusted in the normie way IRL, but I doubt the majority are willing to express the same sentiments IRL as they do here. Nobody actually wears that badge around IRL, the majority here are too high-inhib so we'll probably toe the line and keeps are feelings to ourselves for the most part.

Everything being equal the 4/10 foid will take the more socially-adjusted guy over the Aspie, I'll agree with that.

I'm a 0/10 redcel truecel, my personality is irelevant

I'm no trucel, but I'm not even close to a low tier normie or even normie for personality to mean anything, this thread probably doesn't apply 2 me