Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Some people here don’t know what a real chad looks like

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
Seriously some of the men y’all call chads aren’t even chads and some of what you call normies aren’t normies like wtf. Having a super strong jawline doesn’t automatically make you attractive and some men who don’t have a strong jawline might be a gigachad depending on how attractive he is to women. In fact sometimes strong jawlines might make a man look goofy. Some of the guys you call chads wouldn’t be able to attract a jb foid and usually are just gymmaxxed normies

This is a chad :

B5D9E31E 4185 4821 A196 578AD1364B4C

this is a normie:

7682A23D 1562 48E4 BA98 36EFFA5BC49A

this is a becky:

C43D3EB0 800C 43EA B28C 6D4DE3B0DEF4

this is a stacy:

7B2BF49A 0441 4D09 A297 11DB2EFC5434

Some people here rate chads as normies.

spears is a becky with fake up

The good thing is that I'll always know how an incel looks like just by looking at a mirror

Becky looks way better than stacy

That becky is a stacylite IMO. I'd say 7. (Edit, maybe a 6. 6-7 range IMO)

But you are right this forum can't rate for shit me and Colvin were rated as high normies/Chadlites by @ordinaryotaku

I can agree with that, but from a purely aesthetic perspective she is not a gigastacy.
No she is. Just cause you don’t get attracted to her doesn’t mean she isn’t a gigastacy

No that’s a normie. The only women he can attract are 30 year olds
Laugh 5
Laugh 8

@Personalityinkwell bruh you see this shit? my nigga just said a 9/10 gigachad model is a NORMIE. A FUCKING NORMIE. JUST FUCKING LOL
Laugh 7
Laugh 6

View attachment 203336 View attachment 203337
@Personalityinkwell bruh you see this shit? my nigga just said a 9/10 gigachad model is a NORMIE. A FUCKING NORMIE. JUST FUCKING LOL
View attachment 203338View attachment 203339
Well what I showed is much more of a chad
that's stupid. Gigastacy must be a natural beauty, if it's not then is only a fake one
What woman has natural gigastacy beauty?
I think hes trolling at this point. No one, NOT EVEN CUCKTEARS BLUEPILLERS ARE THIS STUPID. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
He looks 30
I think hes trolling at this point. No one, NOT EVEN CUCKTEARS BLUEPILLERS ARE THIS STUPID. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Also I’ve seen you. You’re more a 6.0-6.5/10

Seriously some of the men y’all call chads aren’t even chads and some of what you call normies aren’t normies like wtf. Having a super strong jawline doesn’t automatically make you attractive and some men who don’t have a strong jawline might be a gigachad depending on how attractive he is to women. In fact sometimes strong jawlines might make a man look goofy. Some of the guys you call chads wouldn’t be able to attract a jb foid and usually are just gymmaxxed normies

This is a chad :

View attachment 203321

this is a normie:

View attachment 203322

this is a becky:

View attachment 203323

this is a stacy:

View attachment 203324
this "chad" is a mid tier normie

real chads look like this

Britney is considered just as attractive by most people

Also even she wears fakeup

Every foid wears fakeup. But go to her instagram and look at her body its gigastacy tier. I would post it here but I don't want to get a warning

Every foid wears fakeup. But go to her instagram and look at her body its gigastacy tier. I would post it here but I don't want to get a warning
Britney has the same exact body

You’re pretty much right. even though we know about the halo effect, we somehow still let it effect our ratings of attractive people. JFL

Your chad looks like a chadlite

Also I’ve seen you. You’re more a 6.0-6.5/10
So you're rating me higher than Sean O' Pry who you say is a 5/10 normie??

bruh I need to be done with this. You're gonna make me laugh to death :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

@Personalityinkwell Kemper is probably gonna say you mog him as well. JUST FUCKING LOL.

This was my college buddy in 2008. Does he come under as a fat normie?

@Edmund_Kemper

Attachments

• 11834884_10206383054769599_7228787762781586644_o.jpg
    11834884_10206383054769599_7228787762781586644_o.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:

this guy is a narrowfaced cuck and would get brutally bullied by @AsiaCel

View attachment 203343

this guy is a narrowfaced cuck and would get brutally bullied by @AsiaCel
No he’s a chad
Your chad looks like a chadlite
Nope he’s a gigachad

bruh I need to be done with this. You're gonna make me laugh to death :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

@Personalityinkwell Kemper is probably gonna say you mog him as well. JUST FUCKING LOL.
Ok Sean is 8/10. What I showed is 10/10

happy now?

Bro I'm a malemodelcel didn't you know?

This is a chad :

View attachment 203321

this is a normie:

View attachment 203322

this is a becky:

View attachment 203323

this is a stacy:

View attachment 203324

Your normie example have better jaw than your weakjawChad

spears is a becky with fake up
When u realize there aren’t any real stacy’s, only beckies who are really good at applying fake up.

Your normie example have better jaw than your weakjawChad
Having a strong jaw isn’t always important. Sometimes it makes men look weird
He is a chad for sure but he wouldn't attract many
Can't see throught the fat rolls.
Every foid was in love with Freddie prinze jr
When u realize there aren’t any real stacy’s, only beckies who are really good at applying fake up.
Yep. But some don’t look as good with fakeup

Bro Freddie Prinze Jr is on the border of Chadlite/Chad