Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill some people in here are faggots .me and .co users

• Thread starter Deleted member 32037
  • Start date
Deleted member 32037

Deleted member 32037

Overseer of Cope
-
even though you are blackpilled, and you know that women are whores.

you still wanna find some fucking way to put the blame back on women.

I don't understand these guys, IT'S WOMENS FAULT.

HOW CAN IT BE ANYONE ELSES FAULT?

Sick and tired of these bluepilled fucks always putting the blame back on incels, oh "it's your personality", "yeah women do go for looks, but it's your fault for not taking care of yourself to look good"

i just wanna fucking k man. i give up. im tired. im sick. its pointless.

It's mind-blowing to think gynocentrism exists even on an incel forum, but it does. When I did a thread about my understanding that simply watching pixels representing naked underage females for free on the internet shouldn't be a crime, many people here were against this notion and even attacked me. Imagine being an incel and siding with infinitely replicable PIXELS who happen to represent the female form against your fellow men.

This is how strong gynocentrism is.

Last edited:
It's mind-blowing to think gynocentrism exists even on an incel forum, but it does. When I did a thread about my understanding that simply watching pixels representing naked underage females for free on the internet shouldn't be a crime, many people here were against it and even attacked me. Imagine being an incel and siding with infinitely replicable PIXELS who happen to represent the female form against your fellow men.

Gynocentrism is way too fucking strong. A girl literally saying hi to you and you think she wants to fuck you and that will literally make your fucking day.

Gynocentrism is way too fucking strong. A girl literally saying hi to you and you think she wants to fuck you and that will literally make your fucking day.
Yup. Another example is @BlkPillPres 's last thread about how incels "predate on prostitutes". Women will always be, even if subconsciously, seen as innocent frail angels who deserve protection by men. Even when tons of evidence easily obtained here and on the internet in general prove quite the opposite (they are hypergamous, hybristophilic, cruel, uncaring, unthankful, unjust, etc, sluts). Men in similar or worse conditions will be ignored.

Nobody cares about a male beggar or about a male metallurgic worker working without any safety gear in China, but everyone has a heart for the poor prostitute who was abused in childhood and thus became the hypersexual whore she is.

Gynocentrism and lookism are LAW when it comes to humans.

Last edited:
pixels representing naked underage females for free on the internet shouldn't be a crime
um, sweaty those are real children. Watching gore is fine just because!

Yup. Another example is @BlkPillPres 's last thread about how incels "predate on prostitutes".
Men predate women period, women have always been the prey of men, is this news to you?

The relationship between men and women has always been one where women are made to submit to the will of that man and service his needs, only recently in our history that has changed, but you can't change biology, so at the end of the day women still have to submit to men, in fact the very nature of sex places women in the role of the submissive and the male as the aggressive domineer

Women will always be, even if subconsciously, seen as innocent frail angels who deserve protection by men.
You clearly didn't read my thread at all, I know it was "too long" for some of you guys, and you are used to retarded 3 line meme joke threads, but at least try a bit

Yeah, strange how the voodoo logic of CP doesn't apply to gore.
Men predate women period, women have always been the prey of men, is this news to you?

The relationship between men and women has always been one where women are made to submit to the will of that man and service his needs, only recently in our history that has changed, but you can't change biology, so at the end of the day women still have to submit to men, in fact the very nature of sex places women in the role of the submissive and the male as the aggressive domineer

You clearly didn't read my thread at all, I know it was "too long" for some of you guys, and you are used to retarded 3 line meme joke threads, but at least try a bit
Dude all I want to do is hug a female and just talk to each other. I just wanna love a female

Dude all I want to do is hug a female and just talk to each other. I just wanna love a female
If you believe that still possible then what are you doing on an incel forum, and if you don't believe that's possible any longer, then grow up already and accept reality

life was never about what you want, its about what you can get, right now as we speak there's some guy getting raped in prison, he'd love to be where you are right now, free with choices to make............ NOT GETTING RAPED lol

Think like an adult, start choosing from the options available and stop hoping and complaining

I'm starting to wonder a lot of you guys had absent fathers or no father at all

Yup. Another example is @BlkPillPres 's last thread about how incels "predate on prostitutes". Women will always be, even if subconsciously, seen as innocent frail angels who deserve protection by men. Even when tons of evidence easily obtained here and on the internet in general prove quite the opposite (they are hypergamous, hybristophilic, cruel, uncaring, unthankful, unjust, etc, sluts). Men in similar or worse conditions will be ignored.

Nobody cares about a male beggar or about a male metallurgic worker working without any safety gear in China, but everyone has a heart for the poor prostitute who was abused in childhood and thus became the hypersexual whore she is.

Gynocentrism and lookism are LAW when it comes to humans.
I suppose you couldn't understand that superior nigger? He basically said everyone is a predator in that exchange.

Just turn (spread) the other cheek! LOL.

If you believe that still possible then what are you doing on an incel forum, and if you don't believe that's possible any longer, then grow up already and accept reality

life was never about what you want, its about what you can get, right now as we speak there's some guy getting raped in prison, he'd love to be where you are right now, free with choices to make............ NOT GETTING RAPED lol

Think like an adult, start choosing from the options available and stop hoping and complaining

I'm starting to wonder a lot of you guys had absent fathers or no father at all
Surgery to ascend

It's mind-blowing to think gynocentrism exists even on an incel forum, but it does. When I did a thread about my understanding that simply watching pixels representing naked underage females for free on the internet shouldn't be a crime, many people here were against this notion and even attacked me. Imagine being an incel and siding with infinitely replicable PIXELS who happen to represent the female form against your fellow men.