Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Some people just aren’t going to have good lives especially ugly males.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
You only hear about the success stories, because people who are successful broadcast it all over social media, and are eager to share their accomplishments with others.The ones who fade into the background deleted their social medias a long time ago, because they have nothing to brag about.
You can pretend that everyone’s life works out eventually, or that everyone’s life is a series of peaks and valleys that are filled with occasional highlights and also moments of sadness. But for some people, it’s all downhill from the moment they’re born. And it’s not even necessarily that person’s fault; they may have just been born into an environment that wasn’t conducive to their success.

Either way, I’m sick of people pretending that unsuccessful people don’t exist, or that everyone eventually finds happiness in some form.
I don’t care if they were born in America, Brazil, Tokyo, or Canada, it’s always possible for people to slip through the cracks and live a life that isn’t noteworthy in any conceivable way, or to experience mostly negative human emotions for the duration of their existence.

At a certain point, you can assess the type of life you’re going to have based on your previous actions, and your actions now.
Have you been successful or happy in the past? No? Do you have reason to believe based on your current trajectory that happiness or success is coming around the corner anytime soon? No? There’s your answer then.
Nobody will be straight-up with you and say it, because it’s sad to think about. But at a certain point, you can assess whether a person is or isn’t going to be happy based on how their life has gone up to that point. I can’t claim to know at exactly what age it’s “too late” for someone, but you can at least deduce where someone’s life is headed based on who they are now, and what they’ve done before.

I just broke this threads hymen.
Anyone else who posts after me is getting my sloppy seconds- my leftovers.
Just remember that the first reply is the most special. You will never experience this thread the way I did. This thread will never again experience that feeling it got from me after I left the first reply.
It's truly over. You will have a better chance at becoming an IT tranny and having a sucessful and fufilling life, than making this thread feel good the way I did. Have fun with my scraps you fucking cucks.

I just broke this threads hymen.
Anyone else who posts after me is getting my sloppy seconds- my leftovers.
Just remember that the first reply is the most special. You will never experience this thread the way I did. This thread will never again experience that feeling it got from me after I left the first reply.
It's truly over. You will have a better chance at becoming an IT tranny and having a sucessful and fufilling life, than making this thread feel good the way I did. Have fun with my scraps you fucking cucks.
okie dokie