Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Some questions about my suicide plan for you guys

OmniVoid

OmniVoid

Veteran
★★
What platform should I use to livestream my suicide?

Should I livestream it at work for an even larger audience?

Should I record what I do before I kill myself? (My last meal, last whatever else, etc.)

What platform should I use to livestream my suicide?

Should I livestream it at work for an even larger audience?

Should I record what I do before I kill myself? (My last meal, last whatever else, etc.)

Are you roping? Railway Train? Gunshot? Poison?

24 hour livestream before you do it

If you kill yourself, you'll make the women happy. Do you really want to see them happy?
If you don't believe me, read Incel Tears
Then again, never mind. That will really make you want to die.
Get a sex doll, like I did, who will love you.

YouTube so it ends up on the news, you should do shout outs before you do it so we know who you are.

Dont do it man. I know life sucks and all, but dont let them win

Make a private Instagram account and live stream it there. Don’t reveal the account name until you’re ready to rope.

When do you plan on doing this?

bro u just attention whoring u rly going to be the next ksgcel? This stream even going to happen in the near future? just ldar and try to find a way out man but if u do it id say for ur last meal to be tendies with a vanilla latte :feelzez:

bro u just attention whoring u rly going to be the next ksgcel? This stream even going to happen in the near future? just ldar and try to find a way out man but if u do it id say for ur last meal to be tendies with a vanilla latte :feelzez:
No. I'm going to do it if my looksmaxxing plan fails. I don't want to live as a sub5 male.
I'll purchase a vanilla latte for sure.

No. I'm going to do it if my looksmaxxing plan fails. I don't want to live as a sub5 male.
I'll purchase a vanilla latte for sure.
good luck on ur looksmaxxing

What platform should I use to livestream my suicide? Youtube or instagram cause i hate twitch

Should I livestream it at work for an even larger audience? Yes good idea ngl

Should I record what I do before I kill myself? (My last meal, last whatever else, etc.) Would be quit interesting, do it.

What platform should I use to livestream my suicide? Youtube or instagram cause i hate twitch

Should I livestream it at work for an even larger audience? Yes good idea ngl

Should I record what I do before I kill myself? (My last meal, last whatever else, etc.) Would be quit interesting, do it.
Based response. Will do.

normies plan their holidays

incels plan their suicide

You should make vlogs.

@OmniVoid :feelscry:. Can’t talk ya out of it so I’m finna hope your looksmaxx work.

Just don't do it

I won't be stopped.

OK man, if you're serious about it, then at least make it clear for people why you are doing this. Maybe our cause can get some attention, maybe people will realize the hell we go through.
If it was me, a bettER do that, but then again it's your choice.

If I was ever gonna kill myself (if being relative since I'm 100% sure I'll kill myself eventually) I'd wander into some fuck off huge alpine wilderness like the Weminuche with an empty backpack containing no gear asides from a rope and some trash that I'll throw around a campsite to make it look like I was there. I'll tell all of my family I'll be back in 4 days and that I'm taking a route I'm familiar with so they have no reason to be suspicious. Once I hang myself and the SAR team can't find me because I'm in some tree 5 miles away from a trail I'm certain I'll end up in a future Missing 411 book and people will fuck off from my favorite wilderness because "oh noesss the skinwalkers must have got him".

Don't do it my man, don't allow they win.

I have a better plan OP, call it ripe and juicy fine cut cope if you wish ... but how about not offing yourself. I'm a 30 year old with schizophrenia and every type of depressive & anxiety disorder you can name and i'm still alive.

Even if you want to take a nihilist approach and say it doesn't matter, a light goes off in the back of my mind telling me that it's not okay that cels are ending themselves while chad and stacey are having a great life.

I don't know what the answer is, but a quiet exit isn't it.

Will it be hERoic? If not-do not want to watch how poor man dies :(