Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Some random ass rambling or a theory

• Thread starter Deleted member 14218
  • Start date
Deleted member 14218

Deleted member 14218

i have but one purpose to cease it
-
Everyone is a copy of everyone (yeah no shit ) you might say but hear me out
I've observed people and found out that characters repeat them selves, there is always gonna be another you and there is always gonna be another me.
Now here comes the choice delusion if what is said is correct then we are bound to repeat the choices we make. For example i will choose to rebel against the system and the other will either rebel or join the system. It seems that the theory of a parallel universe exists here in the present through infinite births with a pattern of reoccurring characters. So between the choice of rebelling the system and joining it i'm searching for the third option that created these dualities and maybe discover the ??? part that seems to be missing this puzzle.
Also im tagging this as a cope cuz i don't know whether im coping or not

OP went full retard.

Can you summarize the essence of your theory into one or two sentences? I'm not sure any of what you said made sense.

Interesting observation ngl