Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Some saying Ive read from foids a few years ago on German forums

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
To know if you have a chance with a girl look at yourself in the mirror, then picture her in your mind. Now imagine her beside you in the mirror and now think, do we fit? Does it feel natural?

:feels:

the mirror is cope.Take a selfie with zero preparation

suifuel for every ethnic living in the west

the mirror is cope.Take a selfie with zero preparation

I think we do, me on the right btw

20200223 140245

Yes. Too bad my looskmatch is fucking with chads

I can't imagine myself with any female to be honest. I thought about it a lot. I also can not picture myself in a relationship at all, I think I'm completely incapable for this bondage.

When I was in my mid teens my mom wanted me to participate in some church program that my female cousin was also enrolled in. About 50 kids were in this program and the minister never knew that me and my cousin were related. We never spoke or sat together since she was already a 9/10 Stacy at that age and I was a 1/10 truecel lanky kid.

One day there was some professional photographer and our grandma wanted us to take a picture together so she could have a picture of her two "beautiful" grandkids. We had them photos taken and it legitimately looked like beauty and the beast. It was the first time in life I felt really utterly worthless and degenerate.

Incels like me who have Stacy and Chad family members the same age face bullying one can't even imagine. My entire life I was bullied by my cousins and their popular friends for my looks.

I can't imagine myself with any female to be honest. I thought about it a lot. I also can not picture myself in a relationship at all, I think I'm completely incapable for this bondage.
Aside from sex, all a foid could be able to do for a person like me would be getting in the way of my non-NT hobbies

To know if you have a chance with a girl look at yourself in the mirror, then picture her in your mind. Now imagine her beside you in the mirror and now think, do we fit? Does it feel natural?

:feels:
Brutal but honest thing to do. Lookism is real.

Aside from sex, all a foid could be able to do for a person like me would be getting in the way of my non-NT hobbies
A fellow 1997cel?

Yeah, at this point I don't even want a relationship. I mean, I just want to be alone all the time with nobody bothering me at all.

That’s kinda brutal:feelsbadman: