Some sort of sticky archive

FrailPaleStaleMale

FrailPaleStaleMale

Hopeless addict druggicel
★★★★★
82d 23h 54m
Lots of great threads get sticked and are brilliant for future reference. A page or place that contains permanent, easy to access links of every previous sticky might be a nice idea. Some of them end up getting lost and it's a shame as some are good examples of *X*.

I suggested this a few months back to @SergeantIncel I think. A bit like a that old blackpill archive. But just links to previous stickies

unsettling

unsettling

Transcendental
★★★★★
84d 4h 45m
this is the only thread archive you need tbh

Yerberito

Yerberito

Enlightened
★★★★★
57d 15h 36m
It would be good

FrailPaleStaleMale

FrailPaleStaleMale

★★★★★
82d 23h 54m
ColdLightOfDay

ColdLightOfDay

Serge’s alt.
★★★★★
25d 13h 48m
I wish we could make a lot of ‘saved threads’ that we wanted to keep to reread.

Admiral_Arkantos

Admiral_Arkantos

Führerscheinlossus
★★★★★
40d 22h 38m
I wish we could make a lot of ‘saved threads’ that we wanted to keep to reread.
Don't bookmarks suffice?
Lots of great threads get sticked and are brilliant for future reference. A page or place that contains permanent, easy to access links of every previous sticky might be a nice idea. Some of them end up getting lost and it's a shame as some are good examples of *X*.

I suggested this a few months back to @SergeantIncel I think. A bit like a that old blackpill archive. But just links to previous stickies
True though, we should have some archive of high IQ content for the newer members of the community

ColdLightOfDay

ColdLightOfDay

Serge’s alt.
★★★★★
25d 13h 48m
Don't bookmarks suffice?
Does that exist? Maybe I’m so retarded that I didn’t know that after 2 years of being here. JFL - luckily this post is in the meta section so hardly anyone will see it

FrailPaleStaleMale

FrailPaleStaleMale

★★★★★
82d 23h 54m
Don't bookmarks suffice?

True though, we should have some archive of high IQ content for the newer members of the community
indeed. Also just as reference. Some posts are just pure gold but then once unstickied become buried