Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Some Thoughts - Respecting Wimmins

MrFox

MrFox

incel in cell in hell
★★
Sensitivity, empathy, compassion, things thought to be female. Ha.. I think we sometimes get those muddled up with weakness and false conscience. Well, we all have our flaws. But sensitivity is a trait inherent to all sentient beings, namely the self. Don't let a woman say you're "insensitive" because you "hurt" her feelings. She's not your child, your pet. And if she were, she'd be expected to grow up and deal with it. If she were a tool, an instrument, she'd be improved, possibly entirely deconstructed first. Instead we're expected to stick a band-aid on her and play her a little more gently next time.

I had an argument with some females about punishment for sexual harassment. They of course behaved typically female about it, I mean, unintelligently. A year in prison for a slap on the bottom? This is a case of that female "sensitivity" gone mad. Woman acts like a queen, like so much as touching her without consent warrants execution, little matter the broader consequences.

This is why I don't believe we should give credence to such fear-based "respect", fear of hurting another is no more a proper basis for "respect" than fear of them hurting you. A respectful person will show you the truth even if it hurts. They will behave impulsively, joyously, recklessly, exercising their freedom, and you will just have to deal with it, because in the grand scheme it's not that bad, no worse than the repression otherwise enforced. Retaliate - if only this woman simply fought back, gave him a piece of her mind, rather than use cowardly and cruel techniques designed to break him down.

Woman strives relentlessly to bring us down to her level of insecurity.

Our wammans are out of control, and it's all because of Satan and his band of greasy stinking Kikes.

It's time to hunt down each cunt, and put them in their rightful places.

4C9E441800000578-5771627-image-a-24_1527256643833.jpg
the queen