Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting some times i wish if i just die

MuslimCell

MuslimCell

Religion is stopping me from going ER or Rope
i mean what's the point of my existence . i am not some high IQ one who could add something to humanity . even my genes aren't good enough to make my children happy . love is a meme that can't exist and everything is determined by looks . honestly we human love each other based on looks , i won't love an ugly woman and no woman will ever love me . it's like everyone is simply pretending to love each other or care about each other. family , friends , community is just us using each other to get some validation and attention so we may feel good about ourselves and achieve commune interest . the moment one do not provide that validation or choose other interest he get outcast ed . i can work any job but they will easily replace me like i was never existing . after death everyone will just forget about you and move on with their life . they will meet others , have the same fun you used to have with you , woman will keep loving another men and fucking them , have children like you never existed .
i can literally live with minimum comfort , food and people so trying so hard to improve my life is pointless, having more won't change my state , i am as i am now and after . tbh , friends family and even woman can't add me any more value . i don't need their validation or attention . they aren't special , they are just souls somehow get to be in a body that was created by tow couple for the sake of the feeling of having children and get admiration by others and have some sense of achievement or worth for that creation . just give me one thing that will make me won't to move one and tries to "improve" my life . sometime i wish i have stayed bluepilled. it's like the more you know the more you get more bitter , sad and everything start having less important until it will have no more worth for you . is it just the reality of life to be this imperfect , bitter , sad and meaningless .no matter what happen you can't be happy or fulfilled . everyone nowadays is holding each other by lies and fake interest in things . nothing matters but we still refuse and pretend that things matter .in this cold existence i only hold to religion to keep my self sane , may be the after life is better .

As one philosopher said: "Better never to have been".

Thats how (they) want you to feel too. Chads and stacies dont want us on their planet. I cant help but feel deep depression and dark thoughts most days though ngl. Theres times when I think a little clearer though and do enjoy my life. Take some time to walk in nature or go enjoy some food man

I still have hopes tbh. Depends on my mood

Hang on brother we’re here for you.

i just found this song after writing my post , i guess i am finally dead .

I find this inspiring, hope it does inspires you too

High... not one word

I wish that everytime

I wish that sometimes too

Man can only find true happiness in god.Everything else is a big meme.

i mean what's the point of my existence . i am not some high IQ one who could add something to humanity . even my genes aren't good enough to make my children happy . love is a meme that can't exist and everything is determined by looks . honestly we human love each other based on looks , i won't love an ugly woman and no woman will ever love me . it's like everyone is simply pretending to love each other or care about each other. family , friends , community is just us using each other to get some validation and attention so we may feel good about ourselves and achieve commune interest . the moment one do not provide that validation or choose other interest he get outcast ed . i can work any job but they will easily replace me like i was never existing . after death everyone will just forget about you and move on with their life . they will meet others , have the same fun you used to have with you , woman will keep loving another men and fucking them , have children like you never existed .
i can literally live with minimum comfort , food and people so trying so hard to improve my life is pointless, having more won't change my state , i am as i am now and after . tbh , friends family and even woman can't add me any more value . i don't need their validation or attention . they aren't special , they are just souls somehow get to be in a body that was created by tow couple for the sake of the feeling of having children and get admiration by others and have some sense of achievement or worth for that creation . just give me one thing that will make me won't to move one and tries to "improve" my life . sometime i wish i have stayed bluepilled. it's like the more you know the more you get more bitter , sad and everything start having less important until it will have no more worth for you . is it just the reality of life to be this imperfect , bitter , sad and meaningless .no matter what happen you can't be happy or fulfilled . everyone nowadays is holding each other by lies and fake interest in things . nothing matters but we still refuse and pretend that things matter .in this cold existence i only hold to religion to keep my self sane , may be the after life is better .
you are needed in fortnite, come play, we always welcome new players :)

"sometimes"
i always wish that

We were all born and it was over.

Everytime i go to sleep, i beg and plead that i don't wake up.

JFL at being imprisoned by nothing but your own delusions, beyond over.
in the end we all need to put our faith in something . stopping encouraging me to rope :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: