Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Some Tyrone I know cheated on his girlfriend with 4 girls, but she still is obsessed with him.

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
This happened a while back, in HS. He was dating 4 other girls alongside her, and she knew about it but she didn't care.

Then after a while, she said they should break up (not because of him cheating).

Now this year, she keeps texting him and calling him begging to get back together. He literally complained to me about how "annoying" it is that she loves him so much.

Top 20% men are really living life. He's not only handsome with full facial hair at 18, but he has tons of girls fighting for him. This man literally dated other girls, but it only made his main girl attracted to him even more.

It's ridiculous how surreal this feels to me. In another life, maybe I would have related to his issues. But I legitimately can't understand how the fuck he is winning at life. It's legitimately so natural to him, I doubt be feels like it's anything special. He doesn't know I'm over here looking at him like he's done God.

This is typical for Blacks in the US. They were the guinea pigs for unleashing female hypergamy, Chad (tyrone) dominance of the dating market and soft polygamy. Almost everything that has been going on on the dating market for everyone else in the last 15 years was already hitting blacks hard 30 years ago.

Bluepillers and foids love to pretend that women only reward good men with sex and relationships. Reality shows us the opposite

This is becoming the norm. Chads banging multiple girls is the future

Graycel thread checks out.

This is becoming the norm. Chads banging multiple girls is the future
This is typical for Blacks in the US. They were the guinea pigs for unleashing female hypergamy, Chad (tyrone) dominance of the dating market and soft polygamy. Almost everything that has been going on on the dating market for everyone else in the last 15 years was already hitting blacks hard 30 years ago.
Bluepillers and foids love to pretend that women only reward good men with sex and relationships. Reality shows us the opposite
It's out there for everyone willing to see, bluepilled cucks don't want to see.

More and more common, top 20% guy takes everything while the others don't get NOTHING.

All men are created equal :soy:

Chads/Tyrones etc. will soon live the hentai main character life IRL (not like they aren't already mostly doing that).

yUn.gif

That's the power of BBC

The power of chad has no limitations.

And then they gaslight us by hating on "niceguys."

I see you've met @WØLF

In a foids eyes, if a dude cheats, that means he has options and therefore has bonus value. Foids want guys that other foids want. Basically foids want to be able to say they got the high value guy over other foids. its a big ego trip for them. Thats why they like cheaters and dudes with like 9 side chicks.

"Until one day he wasn't acting right
In the middle of the night, she checked his phone, Erica, right
When he plead the fifth, man, it was on, matter of fact she gone
Matter of fact Tyrone was on speed dial
So when she got home, it was going down"
:feelswhat:
Go gas yourself kike.
JFL

Fucking ragefuel, remember I Had acquaintance in hs that cheated regularly on his girl but she never knew jfl

This happened a while back, in HS. He was dating 4 other girls alongside her, and she knew about it but she didn't care.

Then after a while, she said they should break up (not because of him cheating).

Now this year, she keeps texting him and calling him begging to get back together. He literally complained to me about how "annoying" it is that she loves him so much.

Top 20% men are really living life. He's not only handsome with full facial hair at 18, but he has tons of girls fighting for him. This man literally dated other girls, but it only made his main girl attracted to him even more.

It's ridiculous how surreal this feels to me. In another life, maybe I would have related to his issues. But I legitimately can't understand how the fuck he is winning at life. It's legitimately so natural to him, I doubt be feels like it's anything special. He doesn't know I'm over here looking at him like he's done God.
:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

Gogetarage

This is typical for tyrones in the US. They were the guinea pigs for unleashing female hypergamy, Chad (tyrone) dominance of the dating market and soft polygamy. Almost everything that has been going on on the dating market for everyone else in the last 15 years was already hitting blacks hard 30 years ago.