Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

some users lately told me that lottery is waste of money and time

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
I want to ask them, what other choice do i have? wageslaving? in my country i would need to work for 12.5 years saving EVERYTHING from my salary to buy a VERY small and VERY old apartment, and the prices keep going up. Everyone here talks about property value bubble, the prices keep rising to truly absurd levels but people still buy apartments, why? Because having your own place to live should be a basic human right, everyone needs it, It's like eating, if prices of food would rise just like property prices people would still buy it because they need it to survive.
so that's 12.5 years of living with my mother, i would rather kill myself than live through this torture
sure i could rent something but that means spending half my theorethical paycheck to live in one room shithole in the middle of nowhere because renting prices are even more fucked up
you could ask, if prices are so high how can other people afford it? well their parents pay for it usually, most of my friends have either rich or middleclass parents. me? i recently asked my mother to buy me new bed because current one is falling apart like a raft after one year stranded on endless sea. you know what she said? that we can't afford it right now, but here's the thing, we could afford it if my whore mother didnt smoke 1 pack of cigarettes a day. you may say, but azakhan you also smoke. well yes i do but pack a week and not always because i sometimes roll my own cigarettes plus i dont have a son i have to rise and give good life to

that's why i play lotterry because it gives me hope this nightmare will end, sure it probably won't make me a chad but at least i will live on my own and i will not have to worry about money ever again

I want to ask them, what other choice do i have? wageslaving? in my country i would need to work for 12.5 years saving EVERYTHING from my salary to buy a VERY small and VERY old apartment, and the prices keep going up. Everyone here talks about property value bubble, the prices keep rising to truly absurd levels but people still buy apartments, why? Because having your own place to live should be a basic human right, everyone needs it, It's like eating, if prices of food would rise just like property prices people would still buy it because they need it to survive.
so that's 12.5 years of living with my mother, i would rather kill myself than live through this torture
sure i could rent something but that means spending half my theorethical paycheck to live in one room shithole in the middle of nowhere because renting prices are even more fucked up
you could ask, if prices are so high how can other people afford it? well their parents pay for it usually, most of my friends have either rich or middleclass parents. me? i recently asked my mother to buy me new bed because current one is falling apart like a raft after one year stranded on endless sea. you know what she said? that we can't afford it right now, but here's the thing, we could afford it if my whore mother didnt smoke 1 pack of cigarettes a day. you may say, but azakhan you also smoke. well yes i do but pack a week and not always because i sometimes roll my own cigarettes plus i dont have a son i have to rise and give good life to

that's why i play lotterry because it gives me hope this nightmare will end, sure it probably won't make me a chad but at least i will live on my own and i will not have to worry about money ever again
Do you have a job? What is your salary?

Do you have a job? What is your salary?
not yet but if i did find a job (impossible right now due to corona, i searched already) it would be very low, around 400 bucks a month at most

Genetic lottery is also useless and a waste of time tee hee

Yeah bro, I mean try your luck i guess,

You're better of flushing your money down the toilet

Legit will be better off just saving those few dollars

i will not have to worry about money ever again
JFL

In this day and age you can't just sit on a pile of money

In 10 years your government is going to print trillion banknotes and your lottery winnings will become spare change. What are you gonna do then? Play the lottery and hope you win again?

And even without that, lottery, statistically speaking, is always a losing game, just like roulette. By the time you win your winnings will actually be less than the money you spent on tickets

Honestly you should just steal from dumb people like every successful person does (in GTA San Andreas)

the lottery is a joke though because if you're lucky enough to win it, you're lucky enough to get pussy

I used to play the lottery a lot and the most I've won on a scratch off is $100. You have better odds fucking a Stacy I think

Same
I usually buy the lottery but now they are all closed now bcos of corona