Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Some women don't change their name after marriage

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
This makes me want to scream into a pillow, some soys even take the wife's surname and give the children her name. Women are happy to change centuries of tradition just because of their massive egos. Some surnames have been passed down for 1000 years for example Gaelic surnames and some arrogant feminist comes in and thinks she has the power to stop her children being given the proper name. This makes me want to swallow a bottle of bleach.

Gaelic comes from Goidel:
''The narrative in the Lebor Gabála Érenn is a mythological account of the origin of the Gaels as the descendants of the Scythian prince Fénius Farsaid, one of seventy-two chieftains who built the Tower of Babel. Goídel Glas was the son of Nel (son of Fénius) and Scota (daughter of a Pharaoh of Egypt).''

''Goídel Glas is credited with the creation of Gaelic (proto-Irish language) from the original seventy-two languages that arose at the time of the confusion of tongues.[2] His descendants, the Gaels, undergo a series of trials and tribulations that are clearly modelled on those of the Israelites in the Old Testament.''

Now, the so called ''jews'' think that they are Israelites. Just lol at them.

Goidel Glas is a descendant of Japhet, which are white/Nordic people.

Yeah, man. I hear them saying all the time how they refuse to take on their husband's name.

Oh come on bros!

I see it like a easy "red flag" warning sign!

That says... "Here's a selfish bitch that is gonna fuck you over somehow."

It's a kindness really...

They only do it because it's such a hassle to change their bank accounts and other various legal documents after divorce raping their betabuxx cucks...

It's not like this filth affects Incels at all!

That’s insane

This makes me want to scream into a pillow, some soys even take the wife's surname and give the children her name. Women are happy to change centuries of tradition just because of their massive egos. Some surnames have been passed down for 1000 years for example Gaelic surnames and some arrogant feminist comes in and thinks she has the power to stop her children being given the proper name. This makes me want to swallow a bottle of bleach.
only chads get to keep the last name as usual

Hyphenated hoes!

JFL at the state of holes in 2019

My mom didn’t either lmao.

I could take my waifu's surname as sign of refusing lithuanians for not giving me pretty young waifu. Tfu on lithuania and nuke

I could take my waifu's surname as sign of refusing lithuanians for not giving me pretty young waifu. Tfu on lithuania and nuke

Oh come on bros!

I see it like a easy "red flag" warning sign!

That says... "Here's a selfish bitch that is gonna fuck you over somehow."

It's a kindness really...

They only do it because it's such a hassle to change their bank accounts and other various legal documents after divorce raping their betabuxx cucks...

It's not like this filth affects Incels at all!
It effects incels indirectly because they would have to stand by and watch as their family name isn't passed to their grandfather's great grandchildren or your parents great grandchildren, e.g. Nephews

They still want Chad

I think it is not custom in my country that they change their name.

It effects incels indirectly because they would have to stand by and watch as their family name isn't passed to their grandfather's great grandchildren or your parents great grandchildren, e.g. Nephews
Touchè!

Good and valid point.

Here's a reposté...

Bitches always say "my kid" they never say "our kid." As if the man had nothing to do with creating the child...

Therefore, the hyphenated name is just another way of claiming sole ownership of the child!

Or. It might be a jew thang where jewishness is passed on by the mother, thereby making the mothers line more revelant.

i would too if my name would be so complicated plus nobody will find u :feelstrash: :feelstrash:

Cucks who allow that must be eliminated

It makes complete sense in a matriarchal society, though.

This makes me want to scream into a pillow, some soys even take the wife's surname and give the children her name.

This is definite ragefuel. The cope for this is that we'll never be in a position for this to matter.