Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Some women don't even bother to hide that they care about physical attractiveness at IRL.

Koruga

Koruga

Your existence is insignificant to us.
★★★★
Today in the afternoon I was cooking, and at that time a girl I live with enters the kitchen (let's see, she lives in a rented room inside my house with her mother and sister) we are not friends, but we talk occasionally. Anyway, she came in and said she was happy because she was through with her boyfriend, I asked her why she ended up with her boyfriend (she had seen him a couple of times and he seemed like a nice guy). She told me that she broke up with her boyfriend because she was bored and because she was too ugly, she had a horrible nose (Well, the nose was very big, but it didn't look ugly either). I said, "Oh, seriously, but you told me he had a good personality":feelskek: She said this "Yes, but I don't feel anything, I never liked kissing him, I was bored, so I'll look for something better" I told her to be lucky , since I do not think that she will get better (I do Mog for her face and skin, she is not feminine). She said "Ha, I won't give up" and then left because her mother called her.
That poor man only had one affair with her for a month, and she had it more than anything because the boy had helped her in college long before. I hope you learn the lesson.

It's better this way tbh I prefer honesty rather than virtue signalling
Also mogs me cuz talked to irl foid

Foids dont even hide it anymore, yet there are still cucks that defend them...jfl at this clown shit

thats better. if more and more women were as honest as her, men would maybe wake up and start a movement

Hahaha, I would like to send auids but since I am Spanish-speaking it would be a problem.

Yes, let's hope we get to that tipping point.

Foids dont even hide it anymore, yet there are still cucks that defend them...jfl at this clown shit
I know women who are in relationships, and openly stare at hot guys in public, even when their boyfriend is with them. They also aren't ashamed of talking about how hot some actor is, while watching a movie with their boyfriends.

Just goes to show for cucks its not really about defending women.. its about desperately trying to protect their own ego, and not admit their fate with the blackpill.

"Yes, but I don't feel anything, I never liked kissing him, I was bored, so I'll look for something better"
I'll look for something better, not even someone better. :feelsPop:

It's better this way tbh I prefer honesty rather than virtue signalling
Also mogs me cuz talked to irl foid
Both yes and no I like that females acknowledges the blackpill but simultaneously I hate that this is the way the world works inside female´s heads.

Death to all cucks. Just imagine if this world wasn’t full of simps :feelsree: :woke: :reeeeee: