Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Somehow I managed to become even more blackpilled

Guccicel

Guccicel

LOOKS ARE EVERYTHING
-
I’ve literally thought of overdosing on Xanax like 3 times in the past week already, and I became a lot more doomed in general. Like usually I’ll be fine like now, this morning I was even kind of happy. And then in the nights or later in the day I feel like shit. And before the IT morons say that it’s because I browse this site, no it’s because I’ve seen reality and I have seen that it is near impossible for me to win in this era of reality. I come on this site like every 3-6 months.

Also I’m making a YouTube channel for black pill/red pill content. The channel is called “troll”. I made a 2 part series on simps, after I run it past my friend I’ll make it public and link it here.

Nigga please think of a better channel name than "troll"
Call it "incel nation" or something

Nigga please think of a better channel name than "troll"
Call it "incel nation" or something
I’m still going to school so naming it incel nation might not be the best idea. It will probably have something to do with my username on this site though.

I’m still going to school so naming it incel nation might not be the best idea. It will probably have something to do with my username on this site though.
I dont understand, are you going to tell people irl about your YouTube channel?

Nigga got the carti avi in the n(n) :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman:
Also you really can't OD on Xanax

I dont understand, are you going to tell people irl about your YouTube channel?
No but I’m pretty sure they know about the channel I did a lot of trolling with this account and I did post on snap that I would be starting a channel. It would only be a matter of time before someone found it
Nigga got the carti avi in the n(n) :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman:
Also you really can't OD on Xanax
Why can’t you OD on Xanax? Didn’t Lil Peep OD on Xanax and die?
Also video is up I’ll create a new thread for the link

That’s cool to hear man, good luck with your channel.

The channel is called “freegucci”