Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Someone called me pathetic today

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
Thats it. Not really much of a story. A foid just said she thinks I’m pathetic. People agreed too. I’m so angry but I cant cope doing my usual pacing pattern I always do since my dad is changing the living room sofa and my usual route is changed and I can’t walk as freely. So I’m stuck sitting down doing nothing. Ugh. Gonna keep rewatching death note or study for my exams or something idk what else to do. But seriously this was a day ruiner. I feel like I cant do this anymore man. Not sure if I’m more angry or despondent

Normies are always out to make us feel like shit

she only does it because she thinks she can
GOER-Luxury-Brand-Men-Mechanical-Watch-Leather-Strap-Skeleton-Automatic-Mechanical-Watches-Men-Men-Sports-Watches.jpg

8017882f1c5cb4c39e1720526f47b649.jpg

i'd just laugh it off, I don't care about others opinions at this point

Some centuries ago, you could've broken her teeth right there

Studying for exams ? What a pain in the ass.

Thats it. Not really much of a story. A foid just said she thinks I’m pathetic. People agreed too. I’m so angry but I cant cope doing my usual pacing pattern I always do since my dad is changing the living room sofa and my usual route is changed and I can’t walk as freely. So I’m stuck sitting down doing nothing. Ugh. Gonna keep rewatching death note or study for my exams or something idk what else to do. But seriously this was a day ruiner. I feel like I cant do this anymore man. Not sure if I’m more angry or despondent
EXg3IG XYAQljSx

I need more context.

what did you do to provoke the insult

She just said that without context?

shit man im so sorry, srs
she only does it because she thinks she can
GOER-Luxury-Brand-Men-Mechanical-Watch-Leather-Strap-Skeleton-Automatic-Mechanical-Watches-Men-Men-Sports-Watches.jpg
based

tbh

why did they say that?
I need more context.
what did you do to provoke the insult
She just said that without context?
It was on discord. Some guy was venting about his abusive ex girlfriend in a vent chat and some guy told him to stop blaming the foid for their breakup. I said that if she was like abusive it was obviously her fault for the failed relationship and not the guy’s fault. I say that I’m no expert on relationships since I’ve never been in one but you don’t need to be an expert to see that she wasn't a good person based on what she did. Then the foid comes in and says I’m pathetic for never having a girlfriend and that the white knight is right cuz muh kweenz can do no harm

It was on discord. Some guy was venting about his abusive ex girlfriend in a vent chat and some guy told him to stop blaming the foid for their breakup. I said that if she was like abusive it was obviously her fault for the failed relationship and not the guy’s fault. I say that I’m no expert on relationships since I’ve never been in one but you don’t need to be an expert to see that she wasn't a good person based on what she did. Then the foid comes in and says I’m pathetic for never having a girlfriend and that the white knight is right cuz muh kweenz can do no harm
What a fucking cunt

lol how can you let that get you down
its obvious who the truly pathetic one here is

why did they say that?
I remember smoking cigar in school and some random normie telling me he will beat the shit out of me ıf ı dont act properly.
I never met him or his friends and he was smoking too,they just want to make people feel bad so they can excuse their mediocre life and become cool kid in their social circle.

I wonder if thERe was something you could have done

I wonder if thERe was something you could have done
thERe is something I can do. I know these people in real life and where they live, within walking distance of me. Not that I would GO do something that would get me put in jail forevER over something that trivial though :feelshmm:

I fucking hate normalfags man, they always feel the need to make you feel bad.
I remember back in high school the mother of one of my classmates said I looked like a retard in front of my mom.
Mom didn't say anything, and the woman just started laughing at me. She said that despite me helping her son out in math classes.

I remember back in high school the mother of one of my classmates said I looked like a retard in front of my mom.
Mom didn't say anything, and the woman just started laughing at me. She said that despite me helping her son out in math classes.
wtf thats way ruder than anything an adults ever said to me tbh

wtf thats way ruder than anything an adults ever said to me tbh
tbqh she is an exception even among them.
I heard that one day, out of nowhere, she spat on another one of my classmate's face.
She was also divorced and used to leech off her ex-husband by convincing her sons and daughters to buy stuff they didn't really need under the pretense of "they need it for school" but in reality they didn't need it and the ex-husband had to pay for it all. I truly wish her the worse.

tbqh she is an exception even among them.
I heard that one day, out of nowhere, she spat on another one of my classmate's face.
She was also divorced and used to leech off her ex-husband by convincing her sons and daughters to buy stuff they didn't really need under the pretense of "they need it for school" but in reality they didn't need it and the ex-husband had to pay for it all. I truly wish her the worse.
jfl literal demoness

What a cunt.
If she knew what it's like to be in your shoes she would never call you pathetic.

What a cunt.
If she knew what it's like to be in your shoes she would never call you pathetic.
She claims to be sad quite often too. If she was in my body she would be dangling from the rafters of the attic right now jfl

normie are trash lmao. i often got offended by normie puzzies weaker thn me then got sued when punched them

No surprise there tbh, if there is a foid on discord everyone simps for her.

This forum should do little events where we raid normie discords and talk shit to foids.