Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Someone ever saw interesting and cultured female over 18?

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
All girls I knew, who had at least some of culture and were interesting to some extent, were younger than 18. And at age 17-18 they all loosing chuuni and teen angst, and turning into boring uninspiring humanised thots. Searchinf for atleast partially cultured girl 18+ is mission failed

Megukatastrofa

Do not go ER on boring unispiring slutty old femoids

I once knew a girl. She was a whore

All girls I knew, who had at least some of culture and were interesting to some extent, were younger than 18. And at age 17-18

>all the girls I knew :chad:

also shut the fuck up theres no such thing as a "female" that's interesting and cultured. If you think that you're just a cuck.

ALL WOMEN, NO MATTER AGE, ARE THE SAME. UNINTERESTING, UNINTELLIGENT, UNCULTURED.

>all the girls I knew :chad:

also shut the fuck up theres no such thing as a "female" that's interesting and cultured. If you think that you're just a cuck.

ALL WOMEN, NO MATTER AGE, ARE THE SAME. UNINTERESTING, UNINTELLIGENT, UNCULTURED.
Teen girls sometimes can be atleast partially interesting, because of their chuuni and teen angst. Atleast of previous generations, today all turned into shit. So now ALL WOMEN, NO MATTER AGE, ARE THE SAME. UNINTERESTING, UNINTELLIGENT, UNCULTURED.

Teen girls sometimes can be atleast partially interesting, because of their chuuni and teen angst. Atleast of previous generations, today all turned into shit. So now ALL WOMEN, NO MATTER AGE, ARE THE SAME. UNINTERESTING, UNINTELLIGENT, UNCULTURED.
Nope. That was always all foids. Teen or not. They're all the same lmao

Are you oldcel, have you lived in previous decade?
Nope, but I know. Same thing with women, haven't talked to them to try to become "friends" but I know they're uninteresting pieces of trash.

Nope, but I know. Same thing with women, haven't talked to them to try to become "friends" but I know they're uninteresting pieces of trash.
World is turning into total shit so fast, is over for more and more men

Nope. No foids have culture.

Nope. That was always all foids. Teen or not. They're all the same lmao
Never was old enough to form a friendship with Emo girls in the 2000s but they certainly peaked my interest more than present day thots.

This woman is interesting to me but this subject matter is boring to most people.

Last edited: