Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SOMEONE HELP ME RN

Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
FIRST TIME EWHORING POST SELFIE OF A FEMOID TOUCHING HER NOSE PLS.

27CD158A00000578-3048237-image-a-28_1429594372362.jpg

OK PLEASE TO ANY ANDROIDCEL WHO HAS MODDED KIK READING THIS PLEASE SEND ME A LIVE PIC SELFIE OF A FEMOID TOUCHING HER NOSE SO I CAN FORWARD IT TO THE CUCK. I’M AN IOSCEL SO PLEASE. BTW THE KIK IS cringyshitpiss

@Weed
@ItWontBeMe

you might've found a solution for your nose but you won't find a solution for your autism

How much cash will you squeeze out of him

[attachment=1864]

Attachments

• 20180206_142833.jpg
    20180206_142833.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 214
Are you ewhoring to pay for your surgeries? I am thinking of doing it to pay for my hair transplant now that crypto is fucked.

Octopusgun2 said:
OK PLEASE TO ANY ANDROIDCEL WHO HAS MODDED KIK READING THIS PLEASE SEND ME A LIVE PIC SELFIE OF A FEMOID TOUCHING HER NOSE SO I CAN FORWARD IT TO THE CUCK. I’M AN IOSCEL SO PLEASE. BTW THE KIK IS cringyshitpiss

@Weed
@ItWontBeMe

What do you mean by this

Just inhale some nigga fartz OP, you're familiar with them.

I S2G YOU GUYS 

THIS IS URGENT PLEASE I NEED MONEY TO ASCEND

I’M SUCKING 60$ OUT OF THE CUCK FOR ONLY 3 NUDES SO PLEASE

The only real pic shared on this thread

Octopusgun2 said:
I S2G YOU GUYS 

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XY9VqjHddE[/video]

Classic_Jarvis said:
THANKS MAN BUT DO YOU HAVE MODDED KIK IF YOU DO PLEASE SEND ME THAT PIC LIVE TO MINE ON cringyshitpiss

PLEASE DO IT RN

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XY9VqjHddE[/video]

SAVAGE.

Just lol at OP going crazy for $60. Only $4,940 left to go. kek.

anincelforlifelol said:
Just lol at OP going crazy for $60. Only $4,940 left to go. kek.
NO DUDE I HAVE LIKE 60 OTHER BUYERS AND I’M GONNA BE DOING THIS FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR SO EITHER HELP OR CUCK OFF HERE

CopingGymcel said:
Are you ewhoring to pay for your surgeries? I am thinking of doing it to pay for my hair transplant now that crypto is fucked.
YES E WHORING IS LEGIT

Octopusgun2 said:
NO DUDE I HAVE LIKE 60 OTHER BUYERS AND I’M GONNA BE DOING THIS FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR SO EITHER HELP OR CUCK OFF HERE

YES E WHORING IS LEGIT

Dude. Just sell used panties. Seriously. And then use fake pictures of a girl. Much easier and more profitable. Men are fucking pathetic.

anincelforlifelol said:
Octopusgun2 said:

YES E WHORING IS LEGIT

Dude. Just sell used panties. Seriously. And then use fake pictures of a girl. Much easier and more profitable. Men are fucking pathetic.

NO I WANT TO DO SOMETHING FROM THE COMFORT OF MY BED

THE CUCK IS ALREADY SENDING THE MONEY THROUGH WESTERM UNION LMFAOOOO THE FUCKING LOSER

Octopusgun2 said:
I S2G YOU GUYS
He is a time waster lol, bet you didn't receive money and sorry I was sleeping buddy boyo, would've helped you.

Suicel said:
Just inhale some nigga fartz OP, you're familiar with them.

Weed said:
Octopusgun2 said:
I S2G YOU GUYS
He is a time waster lol, bet you didn't receive money and sorry I was sleeping buddy boyo, would've helped you.
LMFAOOOO HE ALREADY SENT IT I S2G

Octopusgun2 said:
I S2G YOU GUYS 

I thought you already had sex. 

JFL @ cucks willing to help this guy.

Octopusgun2 said:
Weed said:
Octopusgun2 said:
I S2G YOU GUYS
$60 for 3 nudes? Damn dude you hit the jackpot in the first day of ewhoring.. yo can u share that client when u sell him all ur pics? lmao

Weed said:
Octopusgun2 said:
Weed said:
Octopusgun2 said:
I S2G YOU GUYS
$60 for 3 nudes? Damn dude you hit the jackpot in the first day of ewhoring.. yo can u share that client when u sell him all ur pics? lmao
YEAH BUT YOU PROMISE YOU WON’T EXPOSE

Octopusgun2 said:
Weed said:
Octopusgun2 said:
Weed said:
Octopusgun2 said:
I S2G YOU GUYS
Sure lol.. It's called sharing clients, very common in ewhore and I will give you one of mine

fukmylyf said:
Octopusgun2 said:
I S2G YOU GUYS
You absolute retard, I need to fix my chin. I did have sex but I want to ascend to a Chad.

Weed said:
Octopusgun2 said:
Weed said:
Octopusgun2 said:
Weed said:
Octopusgun2 said:
I S2G YOU GUYS
Sure lol.. It's called sharing clients, very common in ewhore and I will give you one of mine
Okay, sure. I have him on sc. Btw PLS help a brotha out and help me if you have a modded kik please.

Octopusgun2 said:
fukmylyf said:
Octopusgun2 said:
I S2G YOU GUYS
You absolute retard, I need to fix my chin. I did have sex but I want to ascend to a Chad.

Weed said:
Octopusgun2 said:
Weed said:
Octopusgun2 said:
Weed said:
Octopusgun2 said:
I S2G YOU GUYS
Okay, sure. I have him on sc. Btw PLS help a brotha out and help me if you have a modded kik please.

wat? why do you ewhore via sc? and what do you mean modded kik lol

Weed said:
Octopusgun2 said:
fukmylyf said:
Octopusgun2 said:
I S2G YOU GUYS

Weed said:
Octopusgun2 said:
Weed said:
Octopusgun2 said:
Weed said:
Octopusgun2 said:
I S2G YOU GUYS

Lmao what? How do you ewhore then? I use modded Snapchat because I have an iPhone.

Octopusgun2 said:
Weed said:
Octopusgun2 said:
fukmylyf said:
Octopusgun2 said:
I S2G YOU GUYS

Weed said:
Octopusgun2 said:
Weed said:
Octopusgun2 said:
Weed said:
Octopusgun2 said:
I S2G YOU GUYS

Lmao what? How do you ewhore then? I use modded Snapchat because I have an iPhone.

wtf are you doing with your life lol

Download bluestacks or memu on PC and instlal 7.5 kik version there with fake camera lol

Octopusgun2 said:

you can't even find a pic of a foid touching her nose and I'm the retard? Maybe you should consider brain surgery next.

Weed said:
Octopusgun2 said:
Weed said:
Octopusgun2 said:
fukmylyf said:
Octopusgun2 said:
I S2G YOU GUYS

Weed said:
Octopusgun2 said:
Weed said:
Octopusgun2 said:
Weed said:
Octopusgun2 said:
I S2G YOU GUYS

wtf are you doing with your life lol
Download bluestacks or memu on PC and instlal 7.5 kik version there with fake camera lol

I don’t have a PC, poorcel :(.

Has anyone tried using fakeapp machine learning thing to render a femoids face on video. I would try this but my pc with a gtx 1080 is at home. My laptop doesn't have enough cuda cores fk.

fukmylyf said:
Octopusgun2 said:

you can't even find a pic of a foid touching her nose and I'm the retard? Maybe you should consider brain surgery next.

Don’t move the goalpost

_incelinside said:
Has anyone tried using fakeapp machine learning thing to render a femoids face on video. I would try this but my pc with a gtx 1080 is at home. My laptop doesn't have enough cuda cores fk.
hahhahha never thought of that tbh