Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

someone make ricegum an account

kkt6

kkt6

The only salvation is in NEETopia
I've been watching his videos for a while and there's no way he isn't incel

He never has a girlfriend, other people in his videos (and he himself) always make comments about how he never gets pussy, he's always orbiting that sommer girl, he apparently pays women to make him company, and he openly says he hopes he never has a daughter. Ricecel is a blackpilled incel (unsuccessfully) running status game, he doesn't even upload often so he should have lots of time to be posting here

He is rich and has youtube status. He can still get fame and money hungry pussy. Not incel

he could get a girl easily with his money/status or else he's severely autistic.

also go ER

At least he gets some money.

He is rich and has youtube status. He can still get fame and money hungry pussy. Not incel
Literally anybody can betabux, even with money his mannerisms are that of a romantically unsuccessful person

Still incel, running status game is no different than paying a hooker

Money and status.

And he's an asian 7/10.

Money and status.

And he's an asian 7/10.
Money/status game = you're still incel because your money gets you laid, not your looks.

Also it can be assumed that most sub-8 Asians are some variety of incel by default

Literally anybody can betabux, even with money his mannerisms are that of a romantically unsuccessful person

Still incel, running status game is no different than paying a hooker
No because with status game the girl pretends to like you and want you. Plus she's not fucking other men like a hooker if you make sure to let her know no more money if she cheats.

not everyone can betabux.. I'm pretty sure even hookers would reject me if i was a millionaire. Rice gum is a normie

Ricegum is infinietly better looking than avarge Asian dudes

He’s rich and I hate him

Definite incel faggot

He’s rich and I hate him
same. There's something that really bothers me about this guy. Seems like such a conceited faggot. Incels in denial are the worst

same. There's something that really bothers me about this guy. Seems like such a conceited faggot. Incels in denial are the worst
He's not really in denial about anything. Watch some of his older videos and he goes on about how he's never had a girlfriend in his life, how he graduated high school without ever being with a girl (virgin easily) while all his friends were in relationships, and how even with his money he is always rejected at first glance. He's an incel who got lucky with fortune, even then though he still isn't really seen as a sexual being by women and he's clearly aware of it. He's a blackpilled incel.

And part of why I find him funny in the first place is because he's always flexing and making fun of poor people and wagecucks.

He's not really in denial about anything. Watch some of his older videos and he goes on about how he's never had a girlfriend in his life, how he graduated high school without ever being with a girl (virgin easily) while all his friends were in relationships, and how even with his money he is always rejected at first glance. He's an incel who got lucky with fortune, even then though he still isn't really seen as a sexual being by women and he's clearly aware of it. He's a blackpilled incel.

And part of why I find him funny in the first place is because he's always flexing and making fun of poor people and wagecucks.
wow, really? Link?

wow, really? Link?
I'm on phone rn but most of what I mentioned is in his "these couples must be stopped" video (don't remember if part 1 or 2) and his Steve Harvey video

15p1o930pwpz.jpg

Ricecel