Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Someone nuke the snl studio please

• Thread starter TrueForcedIncel
  • Start date
TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
★★
I'm tired of their bad shity and unfunny skits of "comedy" most recently they came out with a scream parody where some guy name Chad representing... Himself is targeted by a killer and guess fucking what. The killer clearly represents the tfl/fa/incel stereotype complete with creeper hair. These guys aren't funny and the I wish snl got fucking canceled already... And that ending fuck, Chad always wins without even trying

Last edited:
I'm tired of this their bad shity and unfunny skits of "comedy" most recently they came out with a scream parody where some guy name Chad representing... Himself is targeted by a killer and guess fucking what. The killer clearly represents the tfl/fa/incel stereotype complete with creeper hair. These guys aren't funny and the I wish snl got fucking canceled already... And that ending fuck, Chad always wins without even trying

It's sucked for a looooong time. Peaked in the 90's. Now it's just shit with weird pedo jokes like pedophile robot and elf on a shelf. Lorn Michaels must suck a lot of cock.

It isnt comedy. Its pure trash that is catered for normalfags.

How the fuck is that show still on the air?

i noticed there always trending on yt front pages