Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Someone told me I look like a pedo (ugly) to my face

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
I got flashbacks to this cuz of reading a personalityinkwell thread about pedophilia. And as I'm writing this I just got flashbacks to another thing that happened ffs.

The first time it happened was when I was meeting up with my 2 of my "friends" at McDonald's or somethn when I was 16 and I kid you fucking not literally the first thing that happens when I get there and them 2 are already at a booth and I sit down is one of them says "doesn't ceo look like a pedophile" which is basically another way of calling someone ugly.

The other time it happened I think I already made a thread about this was when I was 15 or 16 in school in lesson we were watching this vid about this pedo or whatever and then the class had to go in a circle of chairs and talk about who was in the wrong n all dat and let's say the pedos name was jake and my name is ceo, when it was this chads turn to speak he went "well I think that ceo- uh I mean jake..." and up till now I thought he genuinely did it by accident just because I'm ugly so he subconciously had me in the back of his mind when thinking about the topic of pedos but now I see how there's a chance that he did it on purpose to get laughs and put me down but I genuinely can't tell. And ye the whole class laughed including the teacher and I laughed along too but was dying inside and the guy apolagised to me.

@Gymcelled @anon1822 @Ritalincel thoughts?

Last edited:
Jesus how can I have so many people viewing my thread but only 1 reply that's weird

I got flashbacks to this cuz of reading a personalityinkwell thread about pedophilia. And as I'm writing this I just got flashbacks to another thing that happened ffs.

The first time it happened was when I was meeting up with my 2 of my "friends" at McDonald's or somethn when I was 16 and I kid you fucking not literally the first thing that happens when I get there and them 2 are already at a booth and I sit down is one of them says "doesn't ceo look like a pedophile" which is basically another way of calling someone ugly.

The other time it happened I think I already made a thread about this was when I was 15 or 16 in school in lesson we were watching this vid about this pedo or whatever and then the class had to go in a circle of chairs and talk about who was in the wrong n all dat and let's say the pedos name was jake and my name is ceo, when it was this chads turn to speak he went "well I think that ceo- uh I mean jake..." and up till now I thought he genuinely did it by accident just because I'm ugly so he subconciously had me in the back of his mind when thinking about the topic of pedos but now I see how there's a chance that he did it on purpose to get laughs and put me down but I genuinely can't tell. And ye the whole class laughed including the teacher and I laughed along too but was dying inside and the guy apolagised to me.

when you get accused of being a pedo for just sitting around, not even in range of children, it's over. Even your friends would applaud your suicide.

when you get accused of being a pedo for just sitting around, not even in range of children, it's over. Even your friends would applaud your suicide.
One of my "friends" literally said once "there's no way you're making it through college I bet you'll commit suicide by then"

He wasn't blackpilled or anything he said it cuz he could tell I was depressed or assumed I was due to my physical appearance.

This honestly seems like typical friend ribbing. I wouldn't know I have no friends, but in my highschool everyone would always make jokes like that about everyone.

This honestly seems like typical friend ribbing. I wouldn't know I have no friends, but in my highschool everyone would always make jokes like that about everyone.
it's different when the ribbing isn't an exaggeration though. Calling a friend who seriously looks like he could be a pedophile just based on his appearance is like making fun of someone because their sister died.
One of my "friends" literally said once "there's no way you're making it through college I bet you'll commit suicide by then"

He wasn't blackpilled or anything he said it cuz he could tell I was depressed or assumed I was due to my physical appearance.
We are normie-fullfilling prophecies

in other words you were Harrased

Are u really that ugly? What race are you? What height?

U ever plan on getting surgery?
I hope so but the thing is I have no facial harmony so improving one thing will do so little. First things that I wanna change tho are my big ears and Jewish nose.

I hope so but the thing is I have no facial harmony so improving one thing will do so little. First things that I wanna change tho are my big ears and Jewish nose.
Signup on lookism and we will talk

Tbh it sounds like it was genuinely an accident and not to get laughs from the class, and the fact that your “friend” from the first time felt that comfortable disrespecting you like that is brutal

Clearly you should focus on buying a white windowless van and duct tape and offer tours around the area when it's raining at night

Tbh it sounds like it was genuinely an accident and not to get laughs from the class, and the fact that your “friend” from the first time felt that comfortable disrespecting you like that is brutal
Yeh I genuinely think that it's more likely he did it by accident.

And ye the guy who said that to me isn't liked by most of the other ppl in the friendgroup either. Although he's still in it despite being an annoying cunt cuz he's average lookin whereas I who did nothing wrong just got made fun of for the way I look until I had to leave (and yes I did stand up for myself if anyone calls me a low t niceguy)
Clearly you should focus on buying a white windowless van and duct tape and offer tours around the area when it's raining at night
Tbf Im probably so ugly that if I went on trial for being a pedo and they had zero evidence or anything they'd probably just give me a sentence anyway. I mean there are literally studies and social experiments that have been done that prove how important looks are in court.

Last edited:
You should kill that "friend" who disrespected you

when you get accused of being a pedo for just sitting around
It's like normies understand on some level that men exposed to the cruelty of the physically mature women (ie ugly guys) they're told to think are emotionally mature kind gentlewomen (rarely so) get fed up with gambling on physically matured women and naturally orient towards girls who've been around for a shorter period of time due to them having less time to accrue cruel tendencies.

I got told I look like hitler despite having a full moustache one time at school. It's partly why I don't enjoy talking to anyone - they're just too fucking stupid, rude and ignorant to consider them human.

Humanity moment

Fucking pieces of shit man, I feel for you ngl.