Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Someone use this line to chadfish!!

you already know the answer if gigachad had asked this question

Wait there is a new incel comic person??

would be cool to see the responses

We already know the answer.

I remember when @Venomkore LARPed as schizo Chad and would just say insane shit like "I cannot stare at the sun or the funny man will scream violently like a freight train" and the girls he matched with thought he was being cute and quirky JFL

I remember when @Venomkore LARPed as schizo Chad and would just say insane shit like "I cannot stare at the sun or the funny man will scream violently like a freight train" and the girls he matched with thought he was being cute and quirky JFL
Just be chad theory

Sigh wait lemme click some selfies first

Would be called quirky or hot.

"YouMakeMyBallsSoBlue"

Was crazy stuff ngl

I remember someone on Russian boards chadfished on bumble or something using a copypaste from Chad's mother who wanted to find a gf for him on dating sites and fished a couple of real phone numbers, jfl

Last edited: