Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Someone went ER and shot up a spa

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-

He better not fucking be an incel. The Toronto van guy was a fucking retard and ruined the image of incels (any shooting does but him especially)

What a fucking retarded thing to do.

Just kill a bunch of strangers who you've never met before theory.

Why waste your life like that?

Imaging spending your life in a jail cell just so you could kill a few strangers which achieves absolutely nothing.

Ik ppl here will say 'based' n all dat but what does doing this actually achieve? Nothing.

At least this time no ricels were hurt.

Imaging spending your life in a jail cell just so you could kill a few strangers which achieves absolutely nothing.

Ik ppl here will say 'based' n all dat but what does doing this actually achieve? Nothing.
:soy: :bluepill:

He better not fucking be an incel. The Toronto van guy was a fucking retard and ruined the image of incels (any shooting does but him especially)

he's going to get raped by tyrone and gigatyrone

Yeah, a lot of people just want to live their lives.

interesting false flag operation

Robert long 21 years old white supremacist looking normie tier , should be classified as hate crime killing ching Chong foids .

Ooo your so cool and edgy

Elab on your point of view.

Going ER is retarded. To go ER you have to be suicidal or be at a point in your life that you don't care what happens to you so much that you wouldn't even care to spend your life in prison.

So let's say you're suicidal. You have the power to do anything. Take whatever risks you want because if it goes to shit you can just rope. So why do something bad? There's literally no reason to. You gain nothing from it.

What affect on the world did 8 people being killed have? None.

Pointless.

He's @BummerDrummer 's out of state cousin

Going ER is absolutely retarded. Even if you kill 30+ people, it won't achieve shit. If anything, it makes things worse for us. I'll never condone violence against innocent people.

Is it confirmed hes a white supremacist?
yea that's gonna be the narrative this time
"far-right white supremacist incel who hates asians kills a bunch of people - isn't it about time for strict gun control?"

Is it confirmed hes a white supremacist?
Just my guess, lot of ching chongs are being whacked bi white and black in western countries cuzz of ching Chong virus.

2020 is 1 big race war, and in 2021 it is escalating.
Black, white, chingChong, and the biracial hispanics.

Elab on your point of view.

Going ER is retarded. To go ER you have to be suicidal or be at a point in your life that you don't care what happens to you so much that you wouldn't even care to spend your life in prison.

So let's say you're suicidal. You have the power to do anything. Take whatever risks you want because if it goes to shit you can just rope. So why do something bad? There's literally no reason to. You gain nothing from it.

What affect on the world did 8 people being killed have? None.

Pointless.
literally who cares? stop freaking out about it. you're like those foids who freak out about rape and shit

Going ER is absolutely retarded. Even if you kill 30+ people, it won't achieve shit. If anything, it makes things worse for us. I'll never condone violence against innocent people.
Ye. At least when a shooter specifically targets people who actually bullied them you can understand the logics. Even then it's illogical to an extent but at least you can empathize with them.

But killing random strangers achieves absolutely nothing. And when stuff like this happens I imagine what if a family member of mine was killed for literally no reason by some deranged retard. I don't see how anyone can empathize with these ppl.

i saw his pic, yep, that shit will be blamed on us as always

Screen Shot 20210316 at 72115 PM

At this point, we're about 2-3 ERs away from the government and society unleashing hell on us.

i saw his pic, yep, that shit will be blamed on us as always

View attachment 423987
He doesn't have the phenotype of an incel. Yes he's ugly but I can't imagine anyone in a community that's blackpilled on the importance of looks would have a fucking beard like that or whatever it is.

Looks like a typical white supremacist or somethn.

literally who cares? stop freaking out about it. you're like those foids who freak out about rape and shit
I don't care if people die, but I don't condone killing innocent people, it doesn't accomplish shit.

The asians whores must've giving him herpes or aids

At this point, we're about 2-3 ERs away from the government and society unleashing hell on us.
And the annoying thing is theres only rlly been one incel who rlly went ER

There's ER who was an incel however its not like he killed ppl 'for the community' or for his hatred of women. He did it cuz he was bullied at every college and school he went to, rejected and mogged brutally by his brother. Still I think it was illogical what he did.

Then there's the Toronto autist who saw some beta uprising memes on 4chan and because of his autism he misinterpreted them and took them seriously (or it was a psyop)

And then there's the other guy (can't remember what he did) but ppl said he was an incel for posting some incel memes in the past (incel memes have gone mainstream)

And then there's all the other ppl who literally had nothing to do with incels and there was zero evidence that linked them to incels.

At least this time no ricels were hurt.
Yup am ching Chong and I plan to get a house with a basement with a tanning bed in it so I can get dark and pass for being latino.

Not safe for me to be out in the middle of this race war in tex mex land.

I don't condone killing innocent people, it doesn't accomplish shit.
Those people aren't innocent, in a fatalistic sense. Everything in our life is a turning and a choosing, and somewhere along the line, they made a choice, and it all came to this. When that person came into their lives, it was over for them. You could say things might've turned out differently, that they could've made it out without anybody getting hurt. But it's pointless. Things didn't end up that way. People complaining about MUH HECKIN INNOCENTERINOS are just whining about something which can't be changed. It's just a natural fact.

He doesn't have the phenotype of an incel. Yes he's ugly but I can't imagine anyone in a community that's blackpilled on the importance of looks would have a fucking beard like that or whatever it is.

Looks like a typical white supremacist or somethn.

guess what, most incels dont even know that they are incels. he doesnt look like a guy that women are dying to fuck either. so go figure..

Those people aren't innocent, in a fatalistic sense. Everything in our life is a turning and a choosing, and somewhere along the line, they made a choice, and it all came to this. When that person came into their lives, it was over for them. You could say things might've turned out differently, that they could've made it out without anybody getting hurt. But it's pointless. Things didn't end up that way. People complaining about MUH HECKIN INNOCENTERINOS are just whining about something which can't be changed. It's just a natural fact.
Sure, you can always expand it to make sense of thing, but it still doesn't accomplish shit. We can't change what happened, I agree with that much. It's just absurd to support it. I think there are better ways to solve this problem other than violence.

I don't care about human life either way. However, I don't thinking violence achieves anything; violence is for foids and the chads they worship. Anyone who has to resort to violence deserves what he gets, whatever that may be.

They are innocent in the fact that they haven't done anything morally wrong to deserve this. What the shooter did was unnecessary and it achieved nothing.

Hopefully based prisoncels protect him and beat them up.
He will be with the white nazi prison gang and will rise up fast in d rank for being a killer.

If he is part of psyop false flag then he will go back to area 51 and work on udder projects. There will be a fake story like he was assassinated or commit suicide sumting like that, anutter james holmes.

Last edited:
Celebrate good times, come on!:feelsmusic:

Total: 141 (Incels: 36, Bluepillers: 105)

kek they are already blaming the inkels

Low iq retarded act.

Those poor women were probably sex trafficked to America by jews.
If you go ER target yehudi wahmen in brooklyn.

Worst beard I've ever seen tbh

There's no such thing as an innocent person.
As an incel you are the bottom caste of society. This is literally it, you cannot go lower. Even in countries where they're big on social castes they are allowed affection and breeding rights at the very bottom. In an incel's case you have been denied those rights and have virtually been deemed inhuman.

There's nothing surprising in a non human killing humans.

And for gods sake if you're going to go ER then you HAVE to kill yourself at the end of the ER'ing or have the cops kill you. Getting caught and spending rest of your life in jail is just crater brain dysgenic low IQ levels. Stahp.

The root of the problem is to stop oppressing non chads so they won't feel the need to do this.

And for gods sake if you're going to go ER then you HAVE to kill yourself at the end of the ER'ing or have the cops kill you. Getting caught and spending rest of your life in jail is just crater brain dysgenic low IQ levels. Stahp.
25 out of 50 states have death penalty and georgia is on the list, he will prolly get the death penalty after trial.

In an incel's case you have been denied those rights and have virtually been deemed inhuman.

There's nothing surprising in a non human killing humans.

Sure, you can always expand it to make sense of thing, but it still doesn't accomplish shit. We can't change what happened, I agree with that much. It's just absurd to support it. I think there are better ways to solve this problem other than violence.

I don't care about human life either way. However, I don't thinking violence achieves anything; violence is for foids and the chads they worship. Anyone who has to resort to violence deserves what he gets, whatever that may be.
They are innocent in the fact that they haven't done anything morally wrong to deserve this. What the shooter did was unnecessary and it achieved nothing.
Don't get me wrong, I do not approve of, support, or condone violence. I just don't see what the big deal is. Innocent people die all the time. Fate doesn't care about good and bad. It's just the way life is. People freaking out about a mere 8 or so deaths is nothing compared to other things. Really it feels artificial to get so worked up about something so small, you know the whole shooter thing just feels like a narrative pushed by the media to get people scared so they watch the news. And again, I do not condone violence or support it.

Low IQ indeed. Threw his life away over some lowly noodlewhore parlor workers. Literally the lowest of the low.

Then again its Georgia. The biggest trumpturd state there is. Probably some low iq stormfronter mad at the fact that covid was the biggest factor that made trump lose. If it wasn't for covid, a lot of experts say Trump woulda easily won.

Last edited:
Notice how all the people praising him in this thread are greycels who literally joined this week.

poor sex workers.

Maybe the next ERs should target those dastardly feds instead. In GTA V.