Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Someone went ER and shot up a spa

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
true, we need more incels to stop being mindless edgelords

Pretty based, ngl

ruined the image of incels

If you're still worrying about optics while being an incel then you're doing it wrong. The world will never be good to us nor will it accept us. You should know this already since your life should have been this way by now and being treated like dog shit is why you post on a fucking board for virgins.

Appealing to normies and the mainstream never works when they already tag you as an extremist loser and dangerous, disgusting waste of oxygen, which is how we're seen.

Whether you like it or not, violence is typically the only thing that gets anyone any serious attention in life when they've exhausted every other method of dealing with their struggle. Naturally, violence isn't often an option that doesn't come without the most severe consequences.

ER wasn't perfect but he did something. Crying and shitposting on a dark corner of the internet about a lifetime of abuse and virginity isn't getting any of us anywhere. Meanwhile, when ER went ER seven years ago he did more to thrust us into the mainstream for a while than anyone or anything ever did or likely ever will. He was the first social media mass killer that I can think of. He had videos all over YouTube, postings on forums, and his manifesto or life story was made available to everyone by the media, something they refuse to do ever since he went ER.

He was both the first and last of his kind and he was our kind. YouTube deleted every video of his and his account. If they never did that then he would have tens of millions of views if not more. He went ER before Big Tech and globohomo took over the world and shut down anyone and anything challenging the liberal, globohomo orthodoxy. If anyone were to go ER again and do exactly what he did, their social media would be purged in a week, their manifesto blocked from distribution worldwide, and the media wouldn't give them so much attention like they did for him. His killings and story was major national news for a while when it happened. The media would never let that happen again.

Every outlet for freedom that we seek is being denied and shut off and we basically have nothing now. Any marginalized or hurt people in the manosphere or incel communities are being kept from organizing and doing anything about their pain. They won't even let us talk anymore. If any community gets too big and influential it gets shut down. If this site were to become that way it would be shut down.

No one is more oppressed than we are for we are despised by everyone. The globohomo systems hates us more than anyone because we are a threat. We're hurt, desperate, angry, male, young, and have nothing left to lose. In the West, I would say that 25-30% of men 18-35 are incels and this will not change. The system wants us dead or fully docile and compliant with the status quo. When the robots and Third Worlders come for us and our jobs like they already have, we will have no need to exist within the system. We will do what we have done already: commit sepuku with drugs, alcohol, a rope, or gun.

Violence is the only thing that gives anyone real, legit power. The more violence any incels commit, the more we will be annihilated by the system. The giant boot of the system will step on and squash us. We are in a cage of filth and sadness and we are in the end times. The 80/20 rule is here to stay and we are surplus to requirements. Our only hope may be tech and sex bots or virtual reality. As a 30 year-old truecel, the pain is intolerable and I don't know how I can cope any longer. I feel like I am in solitary confinement and have been for over a decade. No friends, abusive family, bad coworkers, no girls, bullying and torture going back to high school, and a world that has made it clear that because of my ugliness and virginity, I am to be destroyed through merciless abuse, bullying, and torture of all kinds, by literally everyone, family included.

These are the end times. We are trapped in the basement while the partying goes on above us on the ground floor, Chad and Stacey dancing and humping the night away. We will never be let out of the basement and there is no way out. If you don't get it, you're a fakecel or a teenager who is in for unfathomable sadness if you live long enough to be my age. True inceldom is a prison. There is no way out, you are cast out, persecuted, abused, hurt, controlled, hopeless, alone, and long for humanity that you can never have. You are a lab rat in a maze with no way out. You will wander through the maze until you lay down and die, absolutely hoping for the painless release of death somehow. All you have left to hope for is a merciful God and mercy to make your end as pleasant as possible. By this point, your mind, body, and soul is utterly vanquished. You're in pain that few can possibly imagine or ever feel. Your entire life has been a tunnel with no light at the end of it. You try to go back to the beginning but can't find your way there in the dark and so you have a breakdown of all sorts in the dark, alone, and pray for death.

Based and ERpilled

He fought back
If you're still worrying about optics while being an incel then you're doing it wrong. The world will never be good to us nor will it accept us. You should know this already since your life should have been this way by now and being treated like dog shit is why you post on a fucking board for virgins.

Appealing to normies and the mainstream never works when they already tag you as an extremist loser and dangerous, disgusting waste of oxygen, which is how we're seen.

Whether you like it or not, violence is typically the only thing that gets anyone any serious attention in life when they've exhausted every other method of dealing with their struggle. Naturally, violence isn't often an option that doesn't come without the most severe consequences.

ER wasn't perfect but he did something. Crying and shitposting on a dark corner of the internet about a lifetime of abuse and virginity isn't getting any of us anywhere. Meanwhile, when ER went ER seven years ago he did more to thrust us into the mainstream for a while than anyone or anything ever did or likely ever will. He was the first social media mass killer that I can think of. He had videos all over YouTube, postings on forums, and his manifesto or life story was made available to everyone by the media, something they refuse to do ever since he went ER.

He was both the first and last of his kind and he was our kind. YouTube deleted every video of his and his account. If they never did that then he would have tens of millions of views if not more. He went ER before Big Tech and globohomo took over the world and shut down anyone and anything challenging the liberal, globohomo orthodoxy. If anyone were to go ER again and do exactly what he did, their social media would be purged in a week, their manifesto blocked from distribution worldwide, and the media wouldn't give them so much attention like they did for him. His killings and story was major national news for a while when it happened. The media would never let that happen again.

Every outlet for freedom that we seek is being denied and shut off and we basically have nothing now. Any marginalized or hurt people in the manosphere or incel communities are being kept from organizing and doing anything about their pain. They won't even let us talk anymore. If any community gets too big and influential it gets shut down. If this site were to become that way it would be shut down.

No one is more oppressed than we are for we are despised by everyone. The globohomo systems hates us more than anyone because we are a threat. We're hurt, desperate, angry, male, young, and have nothing left to lose. In the West, I would say that 25-30% of men 18-35 are incels and this will not change. The system wants us dead or fully docile and compliant with the status quo. When the robots and Third Worlders come for us and our jobs like they already have, we will have no need to exist within the system. We will do what we have done already: commit sepuku with drugs, alcohol, a rope, or gun.

Violence is the only thing that gives anyone real, legit power. The more violence any incels commit, the more we will be annihilated by the system. The giant boot of the system will step on and squash us. We are in a cage of filth and sadness and we are in the end times. The 80/20 rule is here to stay and we are surplus to requirements. Our only hope may be tech and sex bots or virtual reality. As a 30 year-old truecel, the pain is intolerable and I don't know how I can cope any longer. I feel like I am in solitary confinement and have been for over a decade. No friends, abusive family, bad coworkers, no girls, bullying and torture going back to high school, and a world that has made it clear that because of my ugliness and virginity, I am to be destroyed through merciless abuse, bullying, and torture of all kinds, by literally everyone, family included.

These are the end times. We are trapped in the basement while the partying goes on above us on the ground floor, Chad and Stacey dancing and humping the night away. We will never be let out of the basement and there is no way out. If you don't get it, you're a fakecel or a teenager who is in for unfathomable sadness if you live long enough to be my age. True inceldom is a prison. There is no way out, you are cast out, persecuted, abused, hurt, controlled, hopeless, alone, and long for humanity that you can never have. You are a lab rat in a maze with no way out. You will wander through the maze until you lay down and die, absolutely hoping for the painless release of death somehow. All you have left to hope for is a merciful God and mercy to make your end as pleasant as possible. By this point, your mind, body, and soul is utterly vanquished. You're in pain that few can possibly imagine or ever feel. Your entire life has been a tunnel with no light at the end of it. You try to go back to the beginning but can't find your way there in the dark and so you have a breakdown of all sorts in the dark, alone, and pray for death.
hi iq

Ooo your so cool and edgy

Elab on your point of view.

Going ER is retarded. To go ER you have to be suicidal or be at a point in your life that you don't care what happens to you so much that you wouldn't even care to spend your life in prison.

So let's say you're suicidal. You have the power to do anything. Take whatever risks you want because if it goes to shit you can just rope. So why do something bad? There's literally no reason to. You gain nothing from it.

What affect on the world did 8 people being killed have? None.

Pointless.
Moralfag harder will you

interesting false flag operation
tbh

He's @BummerDrummer 's out of state cousin
ConfusedSoulfulAracari-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
He's @BummerDrummer 's out of state cousin
What a based move. Idk why he targeted wices, he should’ve went to the nearest NAACP/blm convention center if you ask me, but oh well.

What a fucking retarded thing to do.

Just kill a bunch of strangers who you've never met before theory.

Why waste your life like that?

Imaging spending your life in a jail cell just so you could kill a few strangers which achieves absolutely nothing.

Ik ppl here will say 'based' n all dat but what does doing this actually achieve? Nothing.
Agree completely.

Why have sympathy for ppl that wouldn't hold any for you, if ppl are so innocent why is the world the way it is & how can you care about this & think it's unfair yet complain about the nature of women & how you're treated by others due to looks or autism etc...

How many babies are aborted every year, homeless dying due to lack of medical treatment & the elements yet no one cares but a handful of ppl get shot & boohoo.

In a war you shoot some dude in his own country that had a family & label him a terrorist; you're a good guy & he deserved it.

You can paint any person & their deeds or reasoning for doing so in a good or bad light, it's all about the spin & humanising or dehumanising the subject.

A good man that does deeds & cares is labelled a rapist, monster, incel due to his looks yet an actual serial killer of women receives admiration, love letters, marriage proposals & offers of bearing his seed.

Who's good & who isn't.

Negative assumptions are placed on the wrong marker so often just as a good personality is often misplaced.

Last edited:
Fucking die noodlewhores no mercy for you scums.

Looking at many of the posts on this thread I thought I was on reddit for a moment, if this thread was anymore soy I'd be like this
hqdefault.jpg

Fucking cuck, what normies would think about us?! No, don't become an hERo!! :soy: :soy: :soy: :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:
Killing toilets for any reason is BASED thing

my theory is that this is either a very low IQ white supremacist or that this is a false flag operation, trying to smear the right.

first of all, noodles don't even make more babies than whites.

second, i doubt that white supremacists hate asians the most

Last edited:
my theory is that this is either a very low IQ white supremacist or that this is a false flag operation, trying to smear the right.

View attachment 424112
fbevndde6jn61.jpg

:feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Looking at many of the posts on this thread I thought I was on reddit for a moment, if this thread was anymore soy I'd be like this
hqdefault.jpg
Well, they're probably infiltrators. I wouldn't be surprised of some of the commenters here are foids (or IT members).

Despite the irony of the term "going ER", most mass shooters are normies/chads. Crime, including mass shootings, rape, looting, are generally a normie trait. But I like how people are trying to blame it on a bunch of depressed high inhib virgins on the Internet.

Despite the irony of the term "going ER", most mass shooters are normies/chads. Crime, including mass shootings, rape, looting, are generally a normie trait. But I like how people are trying to blame it on a bunch of depressed high inhib virgins on the Internet.
He looks like an incel, that suffices.

They are innocent in the fact that they haven't done anything morally wrong to deserve this.

There are no innocent people (except babies, of course). No one is Good. I don't see the point of condemning what he did. I mean, I don't approve, but I'm not particularly against the death of modern foids. It's too bad he killed sex workers instead of feminist sorority sluts. Marc Lepine was much wiser.

What the shooter did was unnecessary and it achieved nothing.

Many mass killers kill to take revenge on society or to release pent up anger and frustration. We don't know yet if this guy is incel or not, so it's all just pure speculation at this point, but if he is, then it's likely that his motive was to punish women for having mistreated him throughout his life.

His victims will never again be able to enjoy the undeserved rights and privileges they used to enjoy at the expense of men, and their relatives will suffer for the rest of their lives. You may think that killing, and taking joy in the suffering of, random foids is wrong, but if that's all he wanted to achieve, then he will always be able to take pleasure in the knowledge that he succeeded. For all we know he could be too depressed and apathic to even care about spending the rest of his life in jail.

Last edited:
Going ER is absolutely retarded. Even if you kill 30+ people, it won't achieve shit. If anything, it makes things worse for us. I'll never condone violence against innocent people.
no normie is innocent :feelscomfy:

So he killed Korean-Americans because he thinks China created a bioweapon? :feelskek:

IT is already saying he was an incel attacker. They say "he looks incel" hmm how can anyone look like a bad personality and entitled attitude? :waitwhat:

Last edited:
Well, they're probably infiltrators. I wouldn't be surprised of some of the commenters here are foids (or IT members).
"I hate women
It's not fair
ER is a hero
Let's do X (but in minecraft)
Yay she got beat up by her bf, she deserved it"

Yet with this incident It's

"Oh no, this is terrible
I'm against this
What an idiot
Why he do dat
INNOCENT ppl"

Jfl man.

Same shit you see with Chad v incel, same actions different reactions.

He is an incel indeed maybe in denial but still and whoever goes er on toilets is based

I wonder why he didn’t goto the ghettos and start shooting blacks?

It's not about punishing the guilty.
It's about raising awareness and sending a message.
It it was about hurting someone who hurt you, incels have zero justification because that's not how our current moral system works. If you're starving you're not justified to shoot everyone for not giving you food.

You gain nothing from it.
False. These people usually do it for infamy. If you look at ER, he is still a hot topic even after more than half a decade passed and thousands of people talk about him online daily. He also sent his massage out to tens of thousands who have read or listened to his manifesto. Not here to defend what he did because it's clearly wrong, but he definitely achieved what he wanted. In today's world you can become famous much easier doing evil than good

So he killed Korean-Americans because he thinks China created a bioweapon? :feelskek:

IT is already saying he was an incel attacker. They say "he looks incel" hmm how can anyone look like a bad personality and entitled attitude? :waitwhat:
Sadly, the link any attack perpetrated by an ugly male to incels. Sure the guy looks like he could be an incel. But he might not even know what incel means. Notice how IT say looks don't matter but then they say "he looks like an incel".

Sadly, the link any attack perpetrated by an ugly male to incels. Sure they guy looks like he could be an incel. But he might not even know what incel means. Notice how IT say looks don't matter but then they say "he looks like an incel".
Yeah. They, just like all other normalfaggots, contradict themselves all the time. They always say it's about your confidence, personality, attitude and effort but then jump to say someone looks incel. They wont touch this topic though.

It's about raising awareness and sending a message.
What message? The guy killed Americans as a way to get back at China. What's the message here? That the education system needs reformation?
It it was about hurting someone who hurt you, incels have zero justification because that's not how our current moral system works. If you're starving you're not justified to shoot everyone for not giving you food.
Incels could die in the process as well. Condoning mass shootings as an incel will only make things harder for you. It doesn't accomplish shit. So he killed those people, what happens now? We're hated even more, and we're gonna lose the spaces we currently use to vent. I fail to see how that's a good thing.

Lmao a Tyrone at work and I joke about ignoring hoes (Like I have a choice) and just doing noodle parlors. He told me someone attacked "us" jfl.

False. These people usually do it for infamy. If you look at ER, he is still a hot topic even after more than half a decade passed and thousands of people talk about him online daily. He also sent his massage out to tens of thousands who have read or listened to his manifesto. Not here to defend what he did because it's clearly wrong, but he definitely achieved what he wanted. In today's world you can become famous much easier doing evil than good
This is why terrorism is effective. Just look at the Israel-Palestine conflict for example: no one would even know of the Palestinian sandcels and their suffering if they didn't commit terrorist attacks in the 70s and 80s.

Yikerinos, what a horrible monstrino!

Yeah boi! Too bad they'll try to use this as another reason to ban guns. Fuck em. I dont care if a mass shooting happens every hour. How tf does that mean everyone else should give up their guns. free country bitches. people die, its life, get over it. more people die because of cars but you dont see anyone trying to ban those even though they're also killing the environment and we can work from home now days, ride bicycles and public transportation.

totally relatable.

and 100% agree with your first point. its vomitting that there are still cucks here in this forum still thinking "this gives us bad image" blah blah blah. fucking bluepilled cucks. you are at the fucking bottom already, and you still think you have an "image"? get fucking real. getting revenge at the clown world is the only true justice at this point.
Yo do realize that we're all autistic shut-ins who don't stand a chance against the feds, right? I couldn't care less if people die, but to go out and kill a bunch of people which will result in a lifetime in jail is absolutely retarded. This is not revenge. This dude is gonna be some Tryone's bitch in prison. How is that a good thing? If shit keeps going that way we won't even have this forum to vent. They will officially label us as a terrorist groups. You can be edgy all you want, but what are you going to do when the feds come knocking at your door?

You get revenge by other means. You leech off the system, you accelerate its collapse by voting to idiots who will ruin it. Killing a bunch of people achieves nothing.

So,he killed these 8 people, what happens now? How does that benefit us as incels? If he really is an incel or has posted on an incel forum before, they'll get our asses next.

We're autistic and frail. We're not warriors, this is not a JokER fantasy. They are aware of incels are starting to go haywire (thanks to morons like ER, and AM). That's not going to work. Destroy the system by not contributing to it. Killing people doesn't achieve shit. And if you think it does, tell me how? How does the death of these people help you as an incel? Eventually they're going to shut all incel spaces (our only way to communicate with eachother) if these morons keep killing random people.
Yeah boi! Too bad they'll try to use this as another reason to ban guns. Fuck em. I dont care if a mass shooting happens every hour. How tf does that mean everyone else should give up their guns. free country bitches. people die, its life, get over it. more people die because of cars but you dont see anyone trying to ban those even though they're also killing the environment and we can work from home now days, ride bicycles and public transportation.
That's the leftist's favourite go to platitude whenever a mass shooting happens. Banning guns won't reduce violence.
This is why terrorism is effective. Just look at the Israel-Palestine conflict for example: no one would even know of the Palestinian sandcels and their suffering if they didn't commit terrorist attacks in the 70s and 80s.
And now Israel bombs the shit out of them in retaliation every day. Gaza is getting smaller and smaller as time goes by, people are living in horrible conditions there, and there Israel keeps expanding. What a genius tactic. The bombing and the terrorism are the reason many countries lost sympathy for the Palestinians, and cut their support off. They're suffering even more now under Hamas, 6 hrs of electricity at most everyday, no proper infrastructure, etc. They only escalated things. At first Israel did agree to the two-state solution, now they're against it due to the bombings and the knife attacks.
"I hate women
It's not fair
ER is a hero
Let's do X (but in minecraft)
Yay she got beat up by her bf, she deserved it"

Yet with this incident It's

"Oh no, this is terrible
I'm against this
What an idiot
Why he do dat
INNOCENT ppl"

Jfl man.

Same shit you see with Chad v incel, same actions different reactions.
infiltrators are usually easy to spot since they play the incel persona that is portrayed in he media. Like, you rarely hear an incel saying ER is a hero, or let's go kill a bunch of roasties. So if someone talks like this it's probably a larping normie.

Last edited:
Go back in time and change the past then.. oh you can't?
And when stuff like this happens I imagine what if a family member of mine was killed for literally no reason by some deranged retard.
I hate everybody including my family.
I'll never condone violence against innocent people.
"Innocent people".. innocence has never existed. The truth is that death scares you. So in order to cope with this fact, you get others to believe in the fantasy of innocence because society told you to and it is a knee jerk reaction. Plus if it stops you from being killed all the more reason to do so.. but it won't stop you from being killed. It is delusion that people caring about others dying will somehow help stop them from dying. If death scares you so much stop watching TV.

Anyone who has to resort to violence deserves what he gets, whatever that may be.
So if a slave raises their hands to their oppressors he deserves what "he" gets? Interesting choice of words. So if a Man is being attacked by a horde of people wishing to lynch him he should just let them kill him? If a toilet attacks anyone does she deserve what she gets?

violence is for foids and the chads they worship.
"Violence is for the state and the government to abuse and that is that"
Low IQ indeed. Threw his life away over some lowly noodlewhore parlor workers. Literally the lowest of the low.
Even the biggest, most cantankerous and disgusting porky pig Foid has more SMV than Men.

Extremely Hi Q.
Why have sympathy for ppl that wouldn't hold any for you, if ppl are so innocent why is the world the way it is & how can you care about this & think it's unfair yet complain about the nature of women & how you're treated by others due to looks or autism etc...

How many babies are aborted every year, homeless dying due to lack of medical treatment & the elements yet no one cares but a handful of ppl get shot & boohoo.

In a war you shoot some dude in his own country that had a family & label him a terrorist; you're a good guy & he deserved it.

You can paint any person & their deeds or reasoning for doing so in a good or bad light, it's all about the spin & humanising or dehumanising the subject.

A good man that does deeds & cares is labelled a rapist, monster, incel due to his looks yet an actual serial killer of women receives admiration, love letters, marriage proposals & offers of bearing his seed.

Who's good & who isn't.

Negative assumptions are placed on the wrong marker so often just as a good personality is often misplaced.
More Hi Q moments. :feelsautistic:
Crime, including mass shootings, rape, looting, are generally a normie trait. But I like how people are trying to blame it on a bunch of depressed high inhib virgins on the Internet.
Being a criminal requires confidence.. confidence is achieved through validation/sex. Incels experience nothing of the sort.
Plus it is obvious.. getting revenge people is an obvious thing and can be pinpointed. Getting revenge on society though? You can do whatever you want with that.. you don't even have to kill anyone to achieve it.
It's because of people masturbating over how Just their World is. They can all come together and mock and belittle any Man for daring to rise up against his oppressors and giggle at his death.

Its an easy way to become famous because you then become a straw man for the feminist system to use to attack all Men.
Incels could die in the process as well.
Why the fuck do you care?
Yikerinos, what a horrible monstrino!
He Lookerinos like an Incelerino! :soy:
Ban Guns get Knives. Ban Knives get Stones. Ban Stones get Sticks. Ban Sticks get Fists. What are they going to do then? Chop off new born babies hands?
You get revenge by other means. You leech off the system, you accelerate its collapse by voting to idiots who will ruin it. Killing a bunch of people achieves nothing.
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: Now that's what I call stupid. You think normscum don't already act like that? And vote for the oppression of Men?

Go back in time and change the past then.. oh you can't?

I hate everybody including my family.

"Innocent people".. innocence has never existed. The truth is that death scares you. So in order to cope with this fact, you get others to believe in the fantasy of innocence because society told you to and it is a knee jerk reaction. Plus if it stops you from being killed all the more reason to do so.. but it won't stop you from being killed. It is delusion that people caring about others dying will somehow help stop them from dying. If death scares you so much stop watching TV.

So if a slave raises their hands to their oppressors he deserves what "he" gets? Interesting choice of words. So if a Man is being attacked by a horde of people wishing to lynch him he should just let them kill him? If a toilet attacks anyone does she deserve what she gets?

"Violence is for the state and the government to abuse and that is that"

Even the biggest, most cantankerous and disgusting porky pig Foid has more SMV than Men.

Extremely Hi Q.

More Hi Q moments. :feelsautistic:

Being a criminal requires confidence.. confidence is achieved through validation/sex. Incels experience nothing of the sort.

Plus it is obvious.. getting revenge people is an obvious thing and can be pinpointed. Getting revenge on society though? You can do whatever you want with that.. you don't even have to kill anyone to achieve it.

It's because of people masturbating over how Just their World is. They can all come together and mock and belittle any Man for daring to rise up against his oppressors and giggle at his death.

Its an easy way to become famous because you then become a straw man for the feminist system to use to attack all Men.

He Lookerinos like an Incelerino! :soy:

Ban Guns get Knives. Ban Knives get Stones. Ban Stones get Sticks. Ban Sticks get Fists. What are they going to do then? Chop off new born babies hands?

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: Now that's what I call stupid. You think normscum don't already act like that? And vote for the oppression of Men?

:yes: :feelsokman:BASED and High IQ as always

They are not innocent in the absolute sense, but how does their death benefit you? Personally, I don't care if people die. But I won't support something that will make my life as an incel harder. We've seen what AM's attacks have led to in Canada. Incels are considered terrorists there now. How does that help you personally? Did any of the dead people harm you in any way? I am not saying you should stop people from dying, I couldn't care less about a bunch humans dying, it just seems pointless to celebrate the death of those who have not harmed you personally. You can hate on them all you want, and even make their life harder if you want, I don't care. It doesn't affect me. But this shooting (if the dude was an incel) will affect me.

It's already beyond repair. Both sides hate us, no point in voting for the right wing either cuz they look down upon incels as well. So at this point I'll just accelerate the collapse of the system. If more men were black pilled, society will crumble.

As I said, I don't. I was making an argument for those who were saying that mass shooting are beneficial for incels.

Your problem is with the English language here, not me. Individuals are referred to as he normally, unless you want be PC and include she/they/or whatever the fuck there is these days. You're equating self defense with mass shooting here. The man/woman/or whatever that's being attacked didn't choose to be attacked and he/she/they would be acting in self defense if he/she/they attacked back. Whereas a mass shooter is not acting in self defense he/she/they is the attacker. And as for the slave analogy, that's a completely different situation, these people are not oppressed, unless you want to redefine oppression like feminists do. You're focusing on trivialities here. The point is that it's pointless, and if these people are really oppressed these shooting will only contribute to further oppression. What does it achieve? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Soon the FBI will put us all under the radar, and we will be labeled as terrorists. Congrats! That's the ultimate goal?

Also, for all you know this man might be one of those redpillers who think incels are the losers of society, and here you are celebrating him.

Brutally high IQ rant. Especially the last part.

:yes: :feelsokman:BASED and High IQ as always
:feelzez:
Soon the FBI will put us all under the radar, and we will be labeled as terrorists. Congrats! That's the ultimate goal?
You think they wouldn't false flag us anyway? Or just lie about crimes being committed by sex havers as being "Incel motivated"?

You need to lurk a lot more. Literal this monthcel. I'm not for gate keeping. You just need to learn a lot more and come back when you have learnt. I look at what you type and I instantly downvote it in my head. You are still clinging to delusion and there is nothing but pain for Men that cling to those delusions.
Also, for all you know this man might be one of those redpillers who think incels are the losers of society, and here you are celebrating him.
If you care so much why don't you go to r/Incelswithouthate? Oh wait they are banned. It doesn't matter what we say, what we do, who we celebrate.. they do not care. As far as they care we are all the same. Men that know too much. You ever watch Bugs Life?

This quote specifically is the best example of our situation.
Your problem is with the English language here, not me.
Is it even your first language? Just curious.

Imaging spending your life in a jail cell just so you could kill a few strangers which achieves absolutely nothing.
Exactly this. It's fucking stupid and gives us a bad name.

For someone that makes a post of this magnitude it's a pity you don't post more often.

View attachment 424112

Holy fuck spics breed like rats

What is happening, do they do anything other than have sex JFL

NOt surprides given that there are barely any hispanic incels

Whether we act like good little goys and tuck our tails or commit violence, we will always be hated. Some cucks here still don't seem to get that. If you want normie approval then go hang out and congregate with normies. I'm sure they won't mind a jester.

They are looking in the wrong places the bluepillers say it is a hate crime against Chinese

At this point, we're about 2-3 ERs away from the government and society unleashing hell on us.
Yup, once Corona is over society is gonna come looking for its next target. Incels are everywhere and we are growing in numbers, and society always needs a boogieman to hunt down (drug lords, cartels, russians, terrorists etc.

The nationwide incel crackdown is coming.

A good gray post. Thank you for articulating this as brilliantly as you did.

What a fucking retarded thing to do.

Why waste your life like that?
Well if you got no life to live to begin with its easy to make choices like that out of spite. If I had a different mentality I could foresee myself in the same situation. But I live as an observer. I don't agree with violence but neither will I ever intervene to stop it. I just observe. Since I was never inivited to be a part of this society anyway why would I care.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back