Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Something feels wrong

Excluded

Excluded

My life are just failed copes
when I see a female driving a car, specially if she's prime. I got car but I get mogged by their confidence and driving skills, specially parking. A foid with a kid basically laughed at me because I was trying to park correctly in a place while she did it in seconds.
They can mog incels without car to hell and below. Imagine having a date and she drives you home :feelskek:
If you drive her, she will see the lack of confidence instantly. Chad can drive her comfortably with one hand, and touching her arms with the other. So she will feel the urge to suck his cock right there.

you should have keyed her car for laughing at you.

also nice avi :feelsokman: I love unique avis + smoking avis + animal avis so yours is gold to me.

JFL, these threads never stop @LastGerman (Sebastian)

also nice avi :feelsokman: I love unique avis + smoking avis + animal avis so yours is gold to me.
Thanks bud

when I see a female driving a car, specially if she's prime.

I have the exact same feeling. I knew I am not alone on this one. I feel absolutely emasculated when seeing it. It also happens that I most likely see young females driving around i ntheir decent car while i have to walk. And it also just happens that only females tend to drive without hands, eating or drinking or are on the phone. They just want to destroy me completely at this point. I would even say that plenty of men think like this but they are too embarrassed to speak about that. Also @rightfulcel and @Barnacle

JFL, these threads never stop @LastGerman (Sebastian)

I already told everyone here that female driving will initiate the end of this world. Many men are suffering and will take their lives because of this.

By the way. That reminds me of a little chat I had quite recently. A comrade told me that he knows a lot of young men who do not have a driver licence anymore or they wil lmsot likely do it pretty late, aorund age 21+ and above. He even knows someone in his 40 without a driver licence. It is absolutely over. He has been driver licence mogged by young females.

Imagine having a date and she drives you home :feelskek:

I really have to puke... I would rather kill myself.

I can’t keep taking it anymore , Driver license pill is just too much , I need to learn

Can relate. I've had my driver licence since 18 but i don't drive.

I am mostly driving/car mogged by high tier normies+.

Can relate. I've had my driver licence since 18 but i don't drive.
I got my license at 19 and didn't drove again till 4 years later. Till this summer when i bought the car. It was awfull after all that time and i still dislike driving its kinda stressfull and dangerous to me with all the normies out there prepared to honk you.

fuck her, foids can't drive for shit.

animal avis give me insomniac vibes ngl :feelsseriously:

Idk what your problem is atleast you drive some dudes on here are 30 and are too afraid to drive

some dudes on here are 30 and are too afraid to drive
That's what i mean. Feels bad to me, but pure suicidefuel for them. Imagine being 30 without car and getting brutally emasculated by a JB driving. Over.

Idc tbh i don't like to drive

I just realized carmogging is a thing
Looking back now I remember all the foids and mothers being able to park in seconds while I still struggle to park to this day

solution : get good bitch lol
no seriously, just practice driving more
get an old manual and drive it outside of city