Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Something happened to me earlier.

genetic_scrap

genetic_scrap

The black pill is life.
★★★★
I was out and about on a walk/run to get some exercise in as I needed to take a break from writing an article. Near the end of my run as I was heading home, I noticed someone up ahead in front of me heading in the opposite direction past me. They had a dog with them.

I didn't pay them much attention, and didn't plan on it, until the dog intervened in my path and started sniffing around. These situations are always awkard, so I gave the dog a pet, and decided to look up to the owner to give them a wave and be on my way...

The owner, of course, is a foid (and a fat one at that) so this is where this little story starts to take a turn for the worse.

As I was attempting to exercise good social skills, as is the protocol, I attempted to wave at said foid and greet them...no more, no less (they were fat as fuck and had lips as flat as a sheet of paper, wouldn't look twice if it weren't for her dog literally cutting off my path up the sidewalk).

You may or may not know this about me, but I am both hard of hearing and mute. My hearing has inexplicably deteriorated over the years (got especially bad the past few years) and I never learned how to speak and, consequently can't understand speech anyway and have to rely on sign language and other visual methods to communicate. Sometimes this is a drag, but most of the time it's a blessing and in this situation, it was definitely the latter.

As I looked up at the owner to greet them and be on my way I noticed something that smacked me right in the face: she didn't bother to look at me once. It was as if I wasn't there.

Not surprised, not in the slightest. I'd be shocked if she DID look.

We could apply our various black pill theories as to why this is, but allow me to posit that the race pill had a part in this as well as I'm also a blackcel and she was a fat, white pig. I also live in St. Louis which is a hotbed for racism...whether the people there like it or not, it's true. Little interactions like this tip you off.

Again, I didn't really care whether or not she looked at me, but I found this brief encounter interesting nonetheless. Her dog certainly knew I was there, and I get the feeling that she knew I was there as well, but didn't bother to look because foids.

You mean to tell me that the dog knew I was there but she didn't? So the dog is more intelligent and perceptive than she is? ....actually this might make sense now that I think about it.

It's not too hard to conclude just why it is she decided to not even look my direction, and litttle moments like this continue to give credence to the black pill.

Referring back to my speech impairment, it's moments like this that I'm glad that I can't talk, imagine if I did speak only for her to walk by me like I'm not there. Oof.

So much for "social skills bro" (oh, the irony, btw...you know, because she had none).

Last edited:
Typical landwhale behavior, she probably fucked that dog after the walk. In 2020 even landwhales have standards for who is human.

Pretty random that the woman just stopped to let you pet her dog.
Also, that sounds like very harsh disabilities with fucked up hearing and speaking.
It would be tolerable as a Chad, but as a subhuman, it is absolutely brootal.

Typical landwhale behavior, she probably fucked that dog after the walk. In 2020 even landwhales have standards for who is human.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Dogs are man created mutants.

Pretty random that the woman just stopped to let you pet her dog.
Also, that sounds like very harsh disabilities with fucked up hearing and speaking.
It would be tolerable as a Chad, but as a subhuman, it is absolutely brootal.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
The little motherfucker ran into me, blocked my path.

If I were the dog owner in this case, I would have at least acknowledged person who's path they blocked. Then again, I can see this working against me if it were some old white dude, for example. It'd be more of the same.

Stlll the black pill applies here.

As to my disabilities, it's a gift and a curse. I don't have to deal with talking anymore (as we all kinow, this doesn't work unless you're Chad), and you're absolutely right, deaf/mute Chad slays (for a physical example, look up Nile DeMarco). The guy literally can't talk, and has women on his jock...gee, I wonder why.

I'd like to think I'm a walking black pill and my whole life is proof that looks matter.

The little motherfucker ran into me, blocked my path.

If I were the dog owner in this case, I would have at least acknowledged person who's path they blocked. Then again, I can see this working against me if it were some old white dude, for example. It'd be more of the same.

Stlll the black pill applies here.

As to my disabilities, it's a gift and a curse. I don't have to deal with talking anymore (as we all kinow, this doesn't work unless you're Chad), and you're absolutely right, deaf/mute Chad slays (for a physical example, look up Nile DeMarco). The guy literally can't talk, and has women on his jock...gee, I wonder why.

I'd like to think I'm a walking black pill and my whole life is proof that looks matter.
I just looked up Nile DeMarco and the blackpill was even more brootal than I could have imagined.