Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Something happened

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I was about to go to sleep but my dad wake up said he'll take some air outside since its really hot here so we did go outside,sat it was midnight I guess around the 02:00 exact time I normally go to sleep. Anyway, I suspected two guys in street i did because they are not from here that's obvious here if you're in street at this time you're either homeless or criminal because no one else do that. Then I saw them trying get into our property and told my dad then my dad told them to fuck off but they answered back with insults which I fucking hate, my dad and I then stand up and I chased after them and of course I curse at them all way long, saying them to fuck off and fuck their moms etc so it's basically whole hood woke up then I pun one of them well in the back of the head he fell down then I caught him by head and pulled over to in front our house. My dad already were caught other guy ( he was older,25yo apparently) and guy I was caught was 22 years old 3 years older than me then other people wanted beat them but I didn't let them to beat younger guy I caught because honestly I felt sorry for him then later turned out that the police actually were looking for them for physically harming someone and that they actually need to make time in prison.

Didn't feel the same sympathy for older guy tbh it was obvious he was asshole and begged us to let him go. Then I had conversation with the guy I caught until cops come and arrest them,i told him he's wasting his life and if he ever go out again he should stay away from this life because it'll be biggest regret of his life no one want to waste their lifes in prison for some shit and i was there once and inmates pretending like they are sick, then convice guards,send to local hospital just to being away from prison for a couple of hours,some of them even let doctors to have operation on their organs in sake of going outside ( if you call it going outside) and risking their lifes for this. Then the cops came and arrested them,they were already looking for them so we needn't to go to police station,i told younger guy to take care of himself and he'll be free, i actually didn't felt that much sympathy for someone in a long time
And now I took some sleep but still sleepy, drinking coffee and thinking about what happened how life is fucked up and weird thing and it's actually very short tbh

Last edited:
Didn't feel the same sympathy for older guy tbh it was obvious he was asshole and begged us to let him go.
Over for oldcels. :feelsrope:

In the west if you defend your property you go to jail.

Damn pretty exciting stuff tbh. I never saw something like this before.

Damn pretty exciting stuff tbh. I never saw something like this before.
Once people thought a stranger was a thief and beat shit out him. then of course he turned out be innocent. just lol

so cuyen is an aspiring punisher,huh?