Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Something has got to give.

Alone75

Alone75

Legend
★★★
I can't keep carrying on like this year after year, I wish I didn't care so much now I'm older but I feel worse the longer things stay the same. Alone at home in the day/night and every weekend or when out, except when I help my elderly mother with shopping.

No girlfriend ever, no friends for decades to chat to or see, can't get dates or sex, although I did finally manage to get a date in 2013 from POF though, but was rejected after 10 minutes after she said she didn't feel an attraction and was going to leave now. I should have felt hopeful and excited, but I was sick with anxiety on the way to the restaurant because I knew something like that would happen!

Just what is the point if you never succeed? It's the same outcome whether you get chances or not!

I thought getting a steady job would help. I was made redundant from a crappy warehouse job in 2005 and ended up NEET for the best part of 14 years basically, despite trying to get interviews and sending my CV. I got a few agency jobs but the people I worked with treated me like shit and it never lasted more than a few days, or a month or so max.

I have got a steadyish job again but it's minimum wage, except on nights [what I'm doing] where it's £2 more an hour. It's depressing, especially when it's been a really bad shift with things going wrong when the other guys go on about how they can't wait to see their wives/girlfriends later or are on about seeing groups of friends in their active social lives. They know I'm not married or have kids and this one old guy likes making stupid jokes it, along the lines of oh he must like guys haha ect.

I have nothing to cushion the shit, everything is negative and I feel so angry and sad about it all from the moment I wake up. I don't see me lasting much longer, I'm not saying I'll rope necessarily but I fear I'm heading for some kind of nervous breakdown or will snap violently one day when one of the guys makes a joke about me.

It's all just a matter of time.

Do you get morning depression and suddenly feel better at night?

ooff yup i feel the same exact way right now tbh extremely depressed and irritable in the morning like i hate everybody but always feel better at night.

This is clinical depression. Have you tried Zoloft?

I can't keep carrying on like this year after year, I wish I didn't care so much now I'm older but I feel worse the longer things stay the same. Alone at home in the day/night and every weekend or when out, except when I help my elderly mother with shopping.

No girlfriend ever, no friends for decades to chat to or see, can't get dates or sex, although I did finally manage to get a date in 2013 from POF though, but was rejected after 10 minutes after she said she didn't feel an attraction and was going to leave now. I should have felt hopeful and excited, but I was sick with anxiety on the way to the restaurant because I knew something like that would happen!

Just what is the point if you never succeed? It's the same outcome whether you get chances or not!

I thought getting a steady job would help. I was made redundant from a crappy warehouse job in 2005 and ended up NEET for the best part of 14 years basically, despite trying to get interviews and sending my CV. I got a few agency jobs but the people I worked with treated me like shit and it never lasted more than a few days, or a month or so max.

I have got a steadyish job again but it's minimum wage, except on nights [what I'm doing] where it's £2 more an hour. It's depressing, especially when it's been a really bad shift with things going wrong when the other guys go on about how they can't wait to see their wives/girlfriends later or are on about seeing groups of friends in their active social lives. They know I'm not married or have kids and this one old guy likes making stupid jokes it, along the lines of oh he must like guys haha ect.

I have nothing to cushion the shit, everything is negative and I feel so angry and sad about it all from the moment I wake up. I don't see me lasting much longer, I'm not saying I'll rope necessarily but I fear I'm heading for some kind of nervous breakdown or will snap violently one day when one of the guys makes a joke about me.

It's all just a matter of time.

What is POF

What is POF

POF is an online dating site. Used to be good in the 2000s Millennial decade but after social media was born ugly and average men became OBSOLETE

What is POF

PlentyOfFish

ooff yup i feel the same exact way right now tbh extremely depressed and irritable in the morning like i hate everybody but always feel better at night.

This is clinical depression. Have you tried Zoloft?

I've tried that one and 4 others but stopped about 5 years ago, they didn't help much and the side-effects weren't worth it.

whitepill is cope. Blackpill is the undisputed truth about existence.
No Whitepill is accepting the truth knowing that nothing will ever improve in life but being happy about it anyways. I've been trying to ask people on this forum for advice on how to ascend to this but to no avail..

^ Practically, this is impossible to achieve.

Yeh, I wish I could be happy despite having so much missing in my life. I will never be happy and can't remember the last time I was tbh.

No Whitepill is accepting the truth knowing that nothing will ever improve in life but being happy about it anyways. I've been trying to ask people on this forum for advice on how to ascend to this but to no avail..

Make your life about a quest for knowledge, truth, wisdom. Get into spiritual practices like meditation, take sacramental plants, strive to become the most perfect self you can become. Face death without flinching is the end goal.