Something horrible has happened, I now want not only sex but love and affection too

anon1822

anon1822

Commander
-
All because of that damn dream. I'm a fairly emotionless person, numb and feeling almost nothing at all times. And that was fine since nothing could ever happen between me an a woman. All that I was miserable about was not having sex and only occasionally thinking about cuddling and affection.

But now something has awakened inside of me. I feel the need to ... love and be loved. It's horrible because not only do I know that love doesn't truly exist, that women are manipulative and monstrous creatures, but because no woman could be interested in me, and with my mental problems and avoidance there's no way I could get a woman even if one happened to be interested in me.

The craving for sex is easy to fix, just fap one or two out and you're set for a few days. But wanting intimacy, wanting a person to be happy to be with you, to hug you and cuddle you and kiss you with sincerity, to enjoy each other's company - that's something that not only can't be fixed, but that I won't be able to have ever in my life.

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

emoboydad voluntary incel lolipantsuführer
-
Over for romanticcels
Genetically engineered catgirls when? Creatures who could truly love master and be faithfull :<

Pareg

Pareg

Inaction only allows Evil to triumph.
-
The lovepill is one the hardest pills to swallow.

stravinsky

stravinsky

styggelse bror
-
Not a good feeling boyo, been there at one point myself.

DarkMTS_57

DarkMTS_57

Cybercel, Outcastcel, Retro Gamercel
-
All because of that damn dream. I'm a fairly emotionless person, numb and feeling almost nothing at all times. And that was fine since nothing could ever happen between me an a woman. All that I was miserable about was not having sex and only occasionally thinking about cuddling and affection.

But now something has awakened inside of me. I feel the need to ... love and be loved. It's horrible because not only do I know that love doesn't truly exist, that women are manipulative and monstrous creatures, but because no woman could be interested in me, and with my mental problems and avoidance there's no way I could get a woman even if one happened to be interested in me.

The craving for sex is easy to fix, just fap one or two out and you're set for a few days. But wanting intimacy, wanting a person to be happy to be with you, to hug you and cuddle you and kiss you with sincerity, to enjoy each other's company - that's something that not only can't be fixed, but that I won't be able to have ever in my life.
Only in DisneyLand.

EyesAreSoCold

EyesAreSoCold

Legend
-

I have always had that too, those dreams occasionally comes when you fall in love with someone and it's the best feeling when you wake up but then suicide fuel when you realize it was just a dream :feelsrope:

LiterallyASoyboy

LiterallyASoyboy

25 y/o "khhv"(3D), daydreamingcel, waifucel
-
You have to find a way to deal with those feelings for yourself.
It's horrible because not only do I know that love doesn't truly exist, that women are manipulative and monstrous creatures, but because no woman could be interested in me, and with my mental problems and avoidance there's no way I could get a woman even if one happened to be interested in me.
I think that the sort of romantic love that people talk about can only ever be internal. You love what you perceive another to be, not the person themselves, as they are unknowable to you, just like everyone else.

Last edited:
Nothingness

Nothingness

Overlord
-
Human sentiments....

Algeriancel

Algeriancel

The shadow of the axe hangs over every joy
-
Take a BP overdose.

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
-
Human sentiments....
We have to kill it, since it makes us weak. We have to kill every weakness inside of your body to become the most optimal version of ourselves.

Nothingness

Nothingness

Overlord
-
We have to kill it, since it makes us weak. We have to kill every weakness inside of your body to become the most optimal version of ourselves.
Absolutely right.

Azaylias

Azaylias

ϟϟ 卐 ϟϟ
-

take the waifu pill tbh, its a good remedy to your issue

TheReaper

TheReaper

Metalcel
-
I think that the sort of romantic love that people talk about can only ever be internal. You love what you perceive another to be, not the person themselves, as they are knowable to you, just like everyone else.
100% true.
since I took the blackpill I didn't Idealize women, and all my feelings towards them were completely erased.

PowerLevelCel

PowerLevelCel

Autistic Nazi Gymcel
-
It's over for dreamcels.
I used to want it too before, but now I only want sex.

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

-
been there so many times throughout this awful life

but every time I remember that most women are literal prostitutes and trying to get affection out of them is the same as trying to get affection out of a prostitute during your monthly visit.

investigatorcel

investigatorcel

Life is a pure suicidefuel
-
Sub-8 want love
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
Its because sex is associated with love and affection and that was the concept back then, but now sex is far away from love and affection.

Joelossus

Joelossus

21 y/o kv, NEETcel
-
Had one of those dreams aswell recently, really ruined my day.

ExpiringAspirin

ExpiringAspirin

GameMaxxGymCel
-
LOVE= Admiration for A Perfect Face + Frame (preferably a 6'+ Frame)

ihaveno1

ihaveno1

Luminary
-
unfortunately dreams do not come true in this twisted world

angrycurrycel

angrycurrycel

Untermensch
-
ive always wanted love and affection more than sex even though its merely just an illusion.

Hikikomori

Hikikomori

Schizophrenia & OCD
-
The world is a giant hoax.

StaroRavager

StaroRavager

Hateful, Disgusted, Alone
-
Simply put, it’s over

rahultmnt

rahultmnt

Blackpill connoisseur
-
But wanting intimacy, wanting a person to be happy to be with you, to hug you and cuddle you and kiss you with sincerity, to enjoy each other's company
I just want sex.. I don't want hugs and cuddles from a degenerate filthy visual being such as women.. they can never show true love except to their children. their affection towards is you directly related to your physical attractiveness.
A dog is much better

Emba

Emba

sour grapes of wrath
-
I blame the (((love songs))).

At this point I'm happy with politeness.

TheRealChincel

TheRealChincel

Voidcel: Friendless Truecel
-
Have your T levels tested, semi-serious.

GreaseCel

GreaseCel

Perma Failure
-
I’ve never been able to dismiss the subconscious and biological need for a non-platonic relationship with a foid

JeffGoldblumInTheFly

JeffGoldblumInTheFly

Overlord
-
I feel you man, it's fucking over, "Huh DuR dont these inkels know what a prostitute is??? HuR DuR" if only was just sex, if only it was all just about puting my dick in a hole :feelscry:

ChronicPaincel

ChronicPaincel

Doesn't talk much
-
Dreams fuck me up bad

littlemanhikicel

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
-
Go outside and put on a sign that says: free hugs

FFXIcel

FFXIcel

PS4 Mentalcel
-
Yearning for love and affection is the worst kind of hell.

BraccusRex

BraccusRex

I sell Cope-ane and Cope-ane accessories
-
take the waifu pill tbh, its a good remedy to your issue
High IQ, romantic love is a fantasy might as well be consistent and make the recipient of it a fantasy too.

I'm just waiting for VR to stimulate our nerves so I can feel the warm embrace of my waifu.

WawelDragon1683

WawelDragon1683

I will wageslave 'till death
-
How extremely entitled of you to want affection and love from a woman smh. Don't you kniow it's 2019 only women ere entitled to those things,

Azaylias

Azaylias

ϟϟ 卐 ϟϟ
-
High IQ, romantic love is a fantasy might as well be consistent and make the recipient of it a fantasy too.

I'm just waiting for VR to stimulate our nerves so I can feel the warm embrace of my waifu.
same tbh

Alveus

Alveus

Angel Of Death
-
I have never had a relationship. I just fap to get rid of my sex drive. But when i go on holiday damn my sex drive is over 9000. It mentally hurts.