Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Something horrible has happened, I now want not only sex but love and affection too

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
All because of that damn dream. I'm a fairly emotionless person, numb and feeling almost nothing at all times. And that was fine since nothing could ever happen between me an a woman. All that I was miserable about was not having sex and only occasionally thinking about cuddling and affection.

But now something has awakened inside of me. I feel the need to ... love and be loved. It's horrible because not only do I know that love doesn't truly exist, that women are manipulative and monstrous creatures, but because no woman could be interested in me, and with my mental problems and avoidance there's no way I could get a woman even if one happened to be interested in me.

The craving for sex is easy to fix, just fap one or two out and you're set for a few days. But wanting intimacy, wanting a person to be happy to be with you, to hug you and cuddle you and kiss you with sincerity, to enjoy each other's company - that's something that not only can't be fixed, but that I won't be able to have ever in my life.

Over for romanticcels
Genetically engineered catgirls when? Creatures who could truly love master and be faithfull :<

The lovepill is one the hardest pills to swallow.

Not a good feeling boyo, been there at one point myself.

All because of that damn dream. I'm a fairly emotionless person, numb and feeling almost nothing at all times. And that was fine since nothing could ever happen between me an a woman. All that I was miserable about was not having sex and only occasionally thinking about cuddling and affection.

But now something has awakened inside of me. I feel the need to ... love and be loved. It's horrible because not only do I know that love doesn't truly exist, that women are manipulative and monstrous creatures, but because no woman could be interested in me, and with my mental problems and avoidance there's no way I could get a woman even if one happened to be interested in me.

The craving for sex is easy to fix, just fap one or two out and you're set for a few days. But wanting intimacy, wanting a person to be happy to be with you, to hug you and cuddle you and kiss you with sincerity, to enjoy each other's company - that's something that not only can't be fixed, but that I won't be able to have ever in my life.
Only in DisneyLand.

I have always had that too, those dreams occasionally comes when you fall in love with someone and it's the best feeling when you wake up but then suicide fuel when you realize it was just a dream :feelsrope:

You have to find a way to deal with those feelings for yourself.
It's horrible because not only do I know that love doesn't truly exist, that women are manipulative and monstrous creatures, but because no woman could be interested in me, and with my mental problems and avoidance there's no way I could get a woman even if one happened to be interested in me.
I think that the sort of romantic love that people talk about can only ever be internal. You love what you perceive another to be, not the person themselves, as they are unknowable to you, just like everyone else.

Last edited:
Human sentiments....

Take a BP overdose.

Human sentiments....

We have to kill it, since it makes us weak. We have to kill every weakness inside of your body to become the most optimal version of ourselves.

We have to kill it, since it makes us weak. We have to kill every weakness inside of your body to become the most optimal version of ourselves.
Absolutely right.

I think that the sort of romantic love that people talk about can only ever be internal. You love what you perceive another to be, not the person themselves, as they are knowable to you, just like everyone else.
100% true.
since I took the blackpill I didn't Idealize women, and all my feelings towards them were completely erased.

It's over for dreamcels.
I used to want it too before, but now I only want sex.

been there so many times throughout this awful life

but every time I remember that most women are literal prostitutes and trying to get affection out of them is the same as trying to get affection out of a prostitute during your monthly visit.

Sub-8 want love
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Its because sex is associated with love and affection and that was the concept back then, but now sex is far away from love and affection.

Had one of those dreams aswell recently, really ruined my day.

LOVE= Admiration for A Perfect Face + Frame (preferably a 6'+ Frame)

unfortunately dreams do not come true in this twisted world

ive always wanted love and affection more than sex even though its merely just an illusion.

The world is a giant hoax.

Simply put, it’s over

But wanting intimacy, wanting a person to be happy to be with you, to hug you and cuddle you and kiss you with sincerity, to enjoy each other's company

I just want sex.. I don't want hugs and cuddles from a degenerate filthy visual being such as women.. they can never show true love except to their children. their affection towards is you directly related to your physical attractiveness.
A dog is much better

take the waifu pill tbh, its a good remedy to your issue
Tfw no 1k yo loligf

I blame the (((love songs))).

At this point I'm happy with politeness.

Have your T levels tested, semi-serious.

I’ve never been able to dismiss the subconscious and biological need for a non-platonic relationship with a foid

I feel you man, it's fucking over, "Huh DuR dont these inkels know what a prostitute is??? HuR DuR" if only was just sex, if only it was all just about puting my dick in a hole :feelscry:

Go outside and put on a sign that says: free hugs

Yearning for love and affection is the worst kind of hell.

take the waifu pill tbh, its a good remedy to your issue
High IQ, romantic love is a fantasy might as well be consistent and make the recipient of it a fantasy too.

I'm just waiting for VR to stimulate our nerves so I can feel the warm embrace of my waifu.

How extremely entitled of you to want affection and love from a woman smh. Don't you kniow it's 2019 only women ere entitled to those things,

I have never had a relationship. I just fap to get rid of my sex drive. But when i go on holiday damn my sex drive is over 9000. It mentally hurts.