Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Something I did recently

• Thread starter Deleted member 17724
  • Start date
Deleted member 17724

Deleted member 17724

Banned
-
A bunch of foids were blocking the hallway in my school, they could've stood on the side of the hallway but instead they stood kind of spread around which made it impossible to walk through the hallway for anyone else without asking them first if they could pass. Now, I had just entered the school, it was early in the morning and I was in a bad mood so I wasn't planning on doing that. Only foids (and mostly whites ones too) would be selfish enough to not even let people get to wherever they need to be at the start of another shitty day. So I just walked straight through them and intentionally shoulder-bumped one of them. Afterward I passed them a few of them loudly called me rude for not asking if I could pass.
It made me feel really high-T afterwards.

Only a barbarian would ask for permission

You are lucky there werent any whiteknights nearby or you would have gotten beat up

Good job my men

They wanted to act as a Chad filter.
Chad would get a blowjob and be allowed to pass.
Incels would have to pay a fee and still be rejected passage.

I'm envious of lowinhibcels

Stupid cunts, permission to walk a public area, fucking entitled cunts.

:feelsokman:

Next time call them:

KANKER HOEREN

Low inhib chad

I'm envious of lowinhibcels
Low inhib chad
Nofap made me this way.

I bumped a older foid yesterday on the street because she wouldn't get out of my way. I bumped only a bit because at the last minute I gave her way. Left me furious afterwards to think that she wouldn't budge out of her direction even though she saw me coming towards her. Next time, I will tackle her.
Foids today have beta fathers who never told them to be polite in public so it's our duty to teach them through violence.

:feelsokman:

Next time call them:

KANKER HOEREN
Zal ik doen. :feelshmm:

great job man i would have done the same, those fucking whores think they run the school and are better then everyone else, yeah fucking right

Well done on your part, OP.