Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Something i hate about the social games people play

polar inertia

polar inertia

oldcel, mentalcel, wagecel
★★★★★
when you're an incel, in social situations the positive things you do get stolen, ignored or ridiculed, but the bad things you do get the full attention of every one.

i think thats leads to a mechanism that fuels self-depreciative behaviour, self sabotage and more of the negative behaviour in incels with abandonment issues, leading to further problems in the future.

Last edited:
In groups, the positive things you do get stolen, ignored or ridiculed, but the bad things you do get the full attention of every one.
Only if you are considered ugly, weak and not neurotypical tbh

i think thats leads to a mechanism that fuels self-depreciative behaviour, self sabotage and more of the negative behaviour in incels with abandonment issues, leading to further problems in the future.
Yeah it's an endless cycle of misery that leads to even greater social isolation.

forgot the "when you're an incel"
tbh this shit doesn't happen to normies unless they get in trouble or have a big fall from grace moment through being divorced/broken up with and not finding anyone after that, being arrested or being falsely accused of sexual harrassment or rape.

Last edited:
when you're an incel, in social situations the positive things you do get stolen, ignored or ridiculed, but the bad things you do get the full attention of every one.
Halo effect, in a nutshell.
Perceptive selection, in a nutshell.

Yeah, even if you have deconstructed meritocratic values and become aware of the just world fallacy, it still really sucks that a lot of things are predetermined by your genetics instead of what you bring to the table.

no fair treatment for subhumans

Perceptive selection, in a nutshell.
is that a mix up with selective perception or are those two separate things?

Yeah, even if you have deconstructed meritocratic values and become aware of the just world fallacy, it still really sucks that a lot of things are predetermined by your genetics instead of what you bring to the table.
guess i overlooked or supressed that it goes in two directions - reward and punishment.

i just remember from that time that it always infuriated me as kid, foids got away with worse things and i got fucking scrutinized for everything.

after all those years and shit repeating in the workplace it also completely killed my motivation.

i just remember from that time that it always infuriated me as kid, foids got away with worse things and i got fucking scrutinized for everything
Correct. Same dynamic where ugly guys that are considered "weird" are bullied for being "weird" while girls that claim they are "weird" are found quirky and left alone and not messed with.

And on top of that these same "weird" girls then have the nerve to taunt ugly guys about why they are trying to be like everyone else and not just "embrace your quirks XD"

is that a mix up with selective perception or are those two separate things?
it's a mix up because I also use the term in Spanish, where the word order is the inverse, so I got confused. Yeah I meant selective perception :forcedsmile:

it's a mix up because I also use the term in Spanish, where the word order is the inverse, so I got confused. Yeah I meant selective perception :forcedsmile:
No problem, man. :feelsokman:

Yes. This even happens on here. Fucking faggot fakecels trying to use you as a verbal punching bag or degrade you because they know they can get away with it.

Thats why ı think about saying something 10 times before saying it or just completely shut up.
Its not worth it,risk is too much.