Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious something I have come to notice

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Major
★★★★
When ever a foid joins a field with a majority of guys they are attracted to her like flies on shit but turn the tables and the only way it would work for a guy is if hes an 8 or above. I just recently got a foid who had her first day and instantly guys were crowding her and the foid wasnt even attractive kind of a 3.5 but yet got tons of attention. How can guys like us even compete if ugly foids can get that many options without even trying I can only imagine how many guys she talks to when nobody is looking it just seems impossible to find a foid that there isnt high competition over. How can i prove to a 3.5 that im worthy of a shot if this 8.5 chad keeps taking all of our options.

Juggernaut law at it's best

what is wrong with all those faggots, I hope they all get "metoo" sooner or later.

When ever a foid joins a field with a majority of guys they are attracted to her like flies on shit but turn the tables and the only way it would work for a guy is if hes an 8 or above. I just recently got a foid who had her first day and instantly guys were crowding her and the foid wasnt even attractive kind of a 3.5 but yet got tons of attention. How can guys like us even compete if ugly foids can get that many options without even trying I can only imagine how many guys she talks to when nobody is looking it just seems impossible to find a foid that there isnt high competition over. How can i prove to a 3.5 that im worthy of a shot if this 8.5 chad keeps taking all of our options.
exactly theres no point in trying if you are sub 6. Every girl is talking to at least 3 guys simultaneously. If you are not up to par looks wise, you wont stand a chance might as well give up.

This is why it pisses me off so much when society claims that women have issues receiving opposite gender attention as much as men.

cucks will be cucks

Part of it is them trying trying to be really PC too. These days people probably lose jobs by not overtly showing that they take female colleagues seriously enough.

Everyone woman has multiple orbiters, no matter how ugly or sexy she is

Why even try when 1/10 creatures are orbited by gigachads?

Equality is a mistake.

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:They want to entice her with their reddit wit and IQ, along with their vast knowledge about the Nintendo Switch and enthusiasm for soy drinks.

Every woman wants to live the Lara Croft meme, being the only woman around, surrounded by guys who orbit and worship her, while still having legions of female fans. The dangerous part is that society actually caters to their juvenile fantasies.