Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Something I've noticed about anti-incels

• Thread starter MarriedAndLookin4Fun
  • Start date
MarriedAndLookin4Fun

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

Late stage LDAR
-
Pretty much all of them are self-hating incels in denial and NPCs who act the same. Just look at soytears, r/incelsinaction and any other anti incel site, it's full of men who say "I may be an ugly virgin but at least I'm not an incel". They're self hating incels who attack other incels to feel better about themselves.

Despite being "well adjusted people" they spend several hours per day to stalk us.

I've literally never seen a chad or successful man talk shit about us, because they have no clue what "incel" or "reddit" is. Everyone who hates us is an ugly incel in denial, failed normie or "yass queen" quirky foids.

As expected anti-incels are huge NPCs who are incapable of forming their own ideas so they turn to the biased media and other NPCs to do what I've named as "incel man bad". You disagree with my opinion? You're an incel. "Everybody i don't like is an incel" mentality

TLDR anti-incels are more pathetic than us. You will never find a normal person who actively hates us

Above the average intelligence Post! Even cuckreddit a while ago admitted to IT being as bad or worse than incels. But reddit has increased soy levels since then so I wonder if they'd still react the same to IT as they did some years ago

I have noticed that the above average person that truly lives an above average life and has some things going for himself could not give a single fuck about us, some are wasting their time by obsessing over, even making websites and subreddits dedicated to us.

Last edited:
I have noticed that the above average person that truly lives an above average life and has some things going for himself could not give a single fuck about us, some are wasting their time by obsessing over, even making websites and subreddits dedicated to us.

Above the average intelligence Post! Even cuckreddit a while ago admitted to IT being as bad or worse than incels. But reddit has increased soy levels since then so I wonder if they'd still react the same to IT as they did some years ago

cucks are worse than us

Water is wet.

Anyone who spends any time making anti-incel posts on those hate sites is a far bigger loser than any of us. We come here to vent about our real problems. They're just bullies who are, in their typical cowardly fashion, picking on the people who are already oppressed and ostracized by society.

So wrong and far away from the truth u incel... ..
Brazilliansigma is a 6'5 blue eyes tanned white gigachad. He orders the females he fucks to search for new incel content.

All the replies on inceltears are literally fantasy land blue pilled boomer comments

Dont worry they do:

high IQ, the types of people that frequent IT are usually leftist social outcasts who mock us despite having many of the same traits as the people they look down upon. Successful, popular, and attractive people have no clue what Reddit is.