Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Sometimes envy autists

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
They can be so concentrated to their interests, and I'm schyzo with ocd and concentration problems

Meknoyza

yeah, ngl, that's the only thing about autism i like.

yeah, ngl, that's the only thing about autism i like.
And care less about what people say. On ideological level is easy, to know my supremacy and superiority. But on emotional...

And care less about what people say. On ideological level is easy, to know my supremacy and superiority. But on emotional...
sorry i was mean today to you bro. when i was typing it i thought that you surely won't get upset, since i wouldn't, but i guess that's not the case. i'll try to be more mindful from now on.

I have a focusing problem

It is not so negative to be autistic, but there is no correlation with intelligence or concentration will not necessarily be positive; but it's a valid point anyway

Just be dead inside.

I have both Schizo, OCD, ADHD, Anxiety and Autism and I can relate with this. Concentration on certain subjects is natural to me but it’s rarely anything useful in my case.