Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Sometimes get panicky about old age

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Sometimes I get a little anxious thinking what it will be like if I live to like 70s and 80s. My parents will be long gone, and the few friendships I have today will have completely diminished or they will be dead. I will be 100% alone. Not talking to anyone. Nobody to help me if I’m ill. Will have to eat every meal alone. Do everything alone. Plus if I die I will rot in my house for months before anyone discovers my body. That’s the most terrifying.

I understand your feeling. I don't know how i could live in a world without my parents or my sister. Watching everyone slowly widdle away, get weaker, and die is sad. I feel like mammals don't live long enough to accept the death of their loved ones.

It's only gonna get worst.
YuwqSCCjXTtWfIjgeo44YRJk4 10hTjE9qI2EAfbgBI

Not talking to anyone. Nobody to help me if I’m ill. Will have to eat every meal alone. Do everything alone.
That's too far in the future. Maybe at that time we will have "crafted companions". Who knows?