Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Sometimes I feel like i've seen everything, but then whores like this remind me there is no limit to female degeneracy

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
I was walking behind 2 females today. One was wearing tight booty shorts which gave me a glimpse of her cheeks. The other one had a hoodie tied around her waist but I could see her legs so I assumed she was also wearing shorts. She ended up dropping her phone and as she bent over she revealed she was wearing fucking panties. I could see her full ass and vagina pouch. I had to go to the bathroom afterwards because I felt like I was going to have an asthma attack. These whores have no shame.

Oh btw, this happened in a shopping centre.
Summer is going to be fun.

shouldn't have went outside

volcel for not cold approaching her and asking if she will bend over and let u hump her tbh

this is female mating ritual for :chad:

lucky you OP

Women are the worst

Worst part is that holes start dressing like this from the age of 11, fuck this degenerate society.

Foids know what they're doing to us but will act like they don't, it's all part of the game they play.

The summer is always ragefuel to the enth degree. It gives foids an excuse to show off their bodies, it's abusive torture against us.

fucking whores