Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sometimes i get on my knees and beg god to stop my suffering

• Thread starter patheticmanletcel
  • Start date
P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
I beg god to give me a girlfriend i beg for things to start working and sometimes i beg to die

@Mainländer @FlamingCel @mänline

Relatable ngl

Never grants wishes though.

Get on your knees for Noah G’s big fat pig fucker cock you fucking sinning incel piece of shit
B2D3C42F 8914 4FBF 8992 4E4E5C2B130B

What do you mean?
When you get born again, you need to keep the faith. If you fall away after that point, Hebrews 6:4-6 becomes your reality.

Unfortunately I got blackpilled a few years after I got saved and I got mad at God and kept on sinning with the knowledge of the truth which is Jesus Christ.

I beg god
There's the root cause of your suffering. Let go of the God crap, there's no skydaddy. Embrace the nothingness. The suffering will never stop tough, but it'll be mitigated since you'd no longer expect anything from this clown world.

When you get born again, you need to keep the faith. If you fall away after that point, Hebrews 6:4-6 becomes your reality.
That Hebrews passage is a tribulation passage for the Jews. The whole Hebrews book is for the Jews (hence the name). In our Church era, once saved, always saved. Many verses prove it but the best one is this one:

Ephesians 4:30​

King James Version​

30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

Notice that it doesn't say the Holy Spirit will leave you, it says you'll grieve it if you sin.

I'm sealed in the Holy Spirit for the day of redemption. Thank God.

Dispensacionalism is fundamental. Without it, the bible has contradictions and thus doesn't make sense.

I got mad at God and kept on sinning
If you really got saved you're still saved. Try cleaning your life (so that you improve your relationship with God) and confess all your sins to God through prayer.

Also, everyone sins, even saved people. Even one lewd or covetous thought is a sin.

Last edited:
That Hebrews passage is a tribulation passage for the Jews. The whole Hebrews book is for the Jews (hence the name). In our Church era, once saved, always saved. Many verses prove it but the best one is this one:

King James Version​

30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

Notice that it doesn't say the Holy Spirit will leave you, it says you'll grieve it if you sin.

Dispensacionalism is fundamental. Without it, the bible has contradictions and thus doesn't make sense.

If you really got saved you're still saved. Try cleaning your life (so that you improve your relationship with God) and confess all your sins to God through prayer.

Also, everyone sins, even saved people. Even one lewd or covetous thought is a sin.
I'll PM you about this later.

Also I do believe that the Holy Spirit is far more active in a forum like this than somewhere like IncelTears. God loves the people who are outcasts by society.

I'll PM you about this later.
No prob.

Also I do believe that the Holy Spirit is far more active in a forum like this than somewhere like IncelTears. God loves the people who are outcasts by society.
I agree. Although there's a lot of hatred towards God and sin here, there's way more truth here than there. Also, people here are certainly less sadistic than people there.

Feminism is 100% satanic.

Stop talking to yourself.

2 Corinthians 12
8Three times I prayed to the Lord about this and asked him to take it away. 9But his answer was: “My grace is all you need, for my power is greatest when you are weak.” I am most happy, then, to be proud of my weaknesses, in order to feel the protection of Christ's power over me. 10I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and difficulties for Christ's sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

since i'm a nihilist, am i going to burn in hell? how does that work?
Everyone who didn't believe and trust the blood sacrifice Jesus made for them will burn in hell, since everyone is a sinner and the wages of sin is death (second death- hell). The exceptions are small children who die and severely retarded people (most likely saved by default) and people who never heard the gospel (not sure what happens to them).

Same, though I'm at the lowest point when doing anything like that

King James Version​

I’m saved, but how do I avoid lust??

I’m saved, but how do I avoid lust??
It's one of the most difficult sins to keep away from. You'll never overcome it 100% as long as you're in the flesh, but what works best IMO is avoiding it. "Flee fornication", like it's written in the bible.

-avoid looking at scantily clothed women
-avoid being in the presence of scantily clothed women
-avoid lewd stuff
-avoid being alone at the pc much (this one is extremely hard)

Last edited:
2 Corinthians 12
8Three times I prayed to the Lord about this and asked him to take it away. 9But his answer was: “My grace is all you need, for my power is greatest when you are weak.” I am most happy, then, to be proud of my weaknesses, in order to feel the protection of Christ's power over me. 10I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and difficulties for Christ's sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
Based Biblecel. Honestly really need some of this reassurance at times.

done this before tbh

Based Biblecel. Honestly really need some of this reassurance at times.
I was sitting in jail and read a bible for 12 hours. The faggot officer laughed at me but it was pretty helpful even though I'm not christian