Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Sometimes i question the rules of this fucking forum

• Thread starter Deleted member 14218
  • Start date
Deleted member 14218

Deleted member 14218

i have but one purpose to cease it
-
Seriously mods why? just why? Why bother pondering to society and their stupid bullshit standards, No violence towards women, no encouraging , why censor that speech ? When they portrays us as murderers anyway? Shouldn't this be a place to fucking vent our frustrations ? If i wanna say fuck all women i wanna murder each and every single fucking one of them? Doesn't mean im gonna fucking do it. I just wanna get some shit of my chest. We been treated like shit by everybody , so amidst all that hate what do you guys think is gonna be born? LOVE ?? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: give me a fucking break. Sometimes i fucking think that mods are a bunch of fbi bitches that ponder to their fbi overlords , screaming oh look at me im a good boy will i get validation and pussy now Master ? Will i? . To hell with all of this bullshit.

So the forum doesnt get shut down obviously

i think because the mods dont want to be raided by the fbi and set on fire as a public spectacle. They could theoretically host on an onion and eliminate virtually all rules though theres still a risk of being raided/shut down

what's the point they can just make a new one
Take a look at Nathan Larson's website history to see how well breaking the law on the clearnet works out

Let me guess, IT is gonna talk about this.

Yeah I get you man. Honestly. If you want to talk about it, you can message me or contact my discord liberalsarentawesome#2261. There just have to be some limitations on here so the forum can last longer than all the other incel forums, but I totally understand you man.

You sperg, you want to get the forum shut down for the sake of venting edgy stuff.
Not worth it if i was a mod tbh.

Seriously mods why? just why? Why bother pondering to society and their stupid bullshit standards, No violence towards women, no encouraging , why censor that speech ? When they portrays us as murderers anyway? Shouldn't this be a place to fucking vent our frustrations ? If i wanna say fuck all women i wanna murder each and every single fucking one of them? Doesn't mean im gonna fucking do it. I just wanna get some shit of my chest. We been treated like shit by everybody , so amidst all that hate what do you guys think is gonna be born? LOVE ?? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: give me a fucking break. Sometimes i fucking think that mods are a bunch of fbi bitches that ponder to their fbi overlords , screaming oh look at me im a good boy will i get validation and pussy now Master ? Will i? . To hell with all of this bullshit.
Becuase FBI niggers