Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Sometimes I wonder if I'm a manic depressive

Cleftcel

Cleftcel

genetic determinist
★★
Anyone else feel like that? . I get really low and can be very nihilistic but other times I can spontaneously become very giddy and joyful, sometimes a single song can completely take me from one extreme of feeling to another. Was just wondering if anyone else here experiences this as all you see on this site is the very low moments.

Yes bro, I’m diagnosed with bipolar. It’s exhausting tbh..
what's worse in your opinion bipolar or just depression with few to no moments of joy?

what's worse in your opinion bipolar or just depression with few to no moments of joy?
both suck, the feeling of utter hopelessness and depression after a brief moment of joy is brutal. I guess it’s better than nothing though..? I’m not sure.

Anyone else feel like that? . I get really low and can be very nihilistic but other times I can spontaneously become very giddy and joyful, sometimes a single song can completely take me from one extreme of feeling to another. Was just wondering if anyone else here experiences this as all you see on this site is the very low moments.
Manic depression as depression itself is the state of healthy mind.

when im in elevated mood i do things i regreat and after the euphoria im burnout tired headache depression

its over

Yes, like some days very good mood then no energy at all idk its normal or illness

bipolar strike hard in late 20s if your type I i will be way worse than type II

type I often go to prison or looney bin

im mostly nihilistic

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back