Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Sometimes I yell "Research The Black Pill" at non-chads in public...

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
I'll yell it on foot, out the window on the road, on my bike... If I see a non chad out in public, I might just yell it at him. Been doing it for a year, must gotten at least thirty non-chads to turn around and look at me like "WTF?" You must do shit like this if you're on the path of low inhibmaxxing. I yelled it at a beta bicycle coper... and he made a reddit post about it...

Butthurtbicyclecel

he might not like it, but now he knows...

Once the denial wears off, he'll thank you.

Doing god’s Work.

LMFAO gods work indeed.

Last edited:
The comments are kekfuel too, it's a bunch of normies arguing about ContraPoints...

this isnt a larp? lol

Yeah, fuck you, idiot.. also I don’t have an argument but atleast I’m not a misogynistic inkwell like u

Normies are braindead . Don’t even bother with them. They’ve formed complete reality substitutions and will not deviate from their (inconsistent) just world view one bit. They’re truly NPCs

Yeah, fuck you, idiot.. also I don’t have an argument but atleast I’m not a misogynistic inkwell like u

Normies are braindead . Don’t even bother with them. They’ve formed complete reality substitutions and will not deviate from their (inconsistent) just world view one bit. They’re truly NPCs
It's fun to irl shitpost on them though.

OP = high IQ and based.
Let's blackpill the normies!!

Still giggling at this like 20 minutes later, easily lifefuel of the week.

based and blackpilled

nice larp i was on the bus and all 20 people on the bus started chanting drink soy and the bus driver pulled over and locked the doors then they tried to hold me down and pour soylent in my mouth

Jfl at the soycuck he hates you because you told him the truth

Ask him if it's a larp... Hopefully he'll be a member of our site soon...
Aspects of your story check out, for example he lists that the man yelled the phrase to him on the Little Miami Scenic bike trail which is in south-western ohio, you also claim to have attended high-school in the region and claim to be from the same state.

However, this is not enough to prove it was you who yelled that to him. Why were you on a bike trail anyway? What did he look like?

Aspects of your story check out, for example he lists that the man yelled the phrase to him on the Little Miami Scenic bike trail which is in south-western ohio, you also claim to have attended high-school in the region and claim to be from the same state.

However, this is not enough to prove it was you who yelled that to him. Why were you on a bike trail anyway? What did he look like?
I was into exercising at the time and I was also on my way back from hunting arrowheads in the tributaries near the river. Sometimes I take that trail all the way to the end and back to my county to catch some glimpses of bicycle stacys leaning forward with their asses in the air and yell "Research The Black Pill" at chubby incels and normies trying to lose weight on bicycle. I couldn't get a good look at him because he had a helmet and sunglasses on, but he looked like a normie.

if normies can constantly disturb us with their obnoxious behaviour and releaving clothing (hypersexualised culture in general), we can bother them once in a while too

holy shit this is based

I plan to yell at SEA foids and call them SUBHUMAN loudly

I'll yell it on foot, out the window on the road, on my bike... If I see a non chad out in public, I might just yell it at him. Been doing it for a year, must gotten at least thirty non-chads to turn around and look at me like "WTF?" You must do shit like this if you're on the path of low inhibmaxxing. I yelled it at a beta bicycle coper... and he made a reddit post about it...

View attachment 148050
Ngl that’s pretty autistic

High IQ and low inhib. Good job bro

High IQ and low inhib. Good job bro
Thank you bro.
Gotta take The [BlackPill] to the normies in the streets..

It's been a year, so I think I'll remind him to research the [BlackPill]...

Last edited:
fuark this reaches huge basedness levels.

okay,this is pretty based.

Pretty based ngl.

You should tell them to Google the blackpill, we're the second result. :feelzez:
The 180+ Scientific [BlackPill] compilation on the wiki is cannot be debated...

said in vain they don't care, they enjoy being orbiting cucks, so whatever

I really hope this isn't a larp... I'm praying.

If you're right, though, you're a saint to me :feelskek:

You're my hero OP.

Keep up the good work!

Wer'e proud of you!