Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Sometimes remember smell of vodka and it is nostalgic

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Its nasty smell, but at same time bit of good, and nostalgic, reminds of better times, drinking cheap vodka with young friends, instead of now, when drinking fancier drinks, but alone, or worst times, drinking with my moron former "best friednd", who wanted to drag me in filt of going after old ugly roasties

Ruskaja vodka

Today will drink, because of celebrating 9/11, and something tasty, but alone

over for EEcels

I get the same feeling when smelling Cannabis (Weed). Sometimes I walk past a house and can clearly smell Cannabis and just think back at my young carefree years as 16 year old smoking Cannabis with my friends only thinking about enjoying the now and not about the future.

I get the same feeling when smelling Cannabis (Weed). Sometimes I walk past a house and can clearly smell Cannabis and just think back at my young carefree years as 16 year old smoking Cannabis with my friends only thinking about enjoying the now and not about the future.
Sometimes that too. Long time when no that pleasant smell :(

I love the smell of alcohol