Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sometimes you have to just JFL

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
There are millions of foids on the planet and I've crossed probably hundreds of thousands by now and yet I am still a KHHV. Meanwhile chads get all the foids all at once, and to make everything even funnier the cumdumpsters will complain about how lonely they are, how no man (Chad) wants them (to commit), and my favorite one, "the bar is on the floor" (I think my high standards are actually generous because I don't register men under 7/10 as sexual beings).

It's truly a clown fucking world you can only just laugh at sometimes.

i always had the feeling that my life was gonna be pretty shitty.i just never thought i would spend my entire life devoid of earthly love.it's over.it can always gets worse though.

There are millions of foids on the planet and I've crossed probably hundreds of thousands by now and yet I am still a KHHV. Meanwhile chads get all the foids all at once, and to make everything even funnier the cumdumpsters will complain about how lonely they are, how no man (Chad) wants them (to commit), and my favorite one, "the bar is on the floor" (I think my high standards are actually generous because I don't register men under 7/10 as sexual beings).

Foids are detestable, they have hundreds of suitors available at any time and have the nerve to complain

when women say “the bar is on the floor”, what she means is that she has no standards for Chad’s behavior and has no problem with him treating her like shit as long as he’s attractive

the idea of lowering the bar for looks is so alien to them that they don’t even realize it might be interpreted in that way

when women say “the bar is on the floor”, what she means is that she has no standards for Chad’s behavior and has no problem with him treating her like shit as long as he’s attractive

the idea of lowering the bar for looks is so alien to them that they don’t even realize it might be interpreted in that way
This is a good take. Foids think totally different than men. Amazing they still have the same rights.

I don't know how this makes you laugh, this makes me want to rope.