Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal "Sometimes you're as dumb as you are short."

• Thread starter Deleted member 301
  • Start date
Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-
A Femoid maths teacher legit said this to me, in front of the entire class, when I was like 14. Of course everyone laughed :feelsbaton: Nowadays I could have got her fired, but back then teachers still used to hit pupils so her little jibe was nothing back in the day.

I seriously hope Karma has fucked her over big time along the way since.

Hate bitches like that.

What an evil bitch
Yeah I know :feelsUgh: :feelsbaton: it's some crumb of comfort to know that her only son died in a car crash a few years before she said this to me. Plus she's probably dead now as she was in her 50's when she insulted me with this jibe 23 years ago.

Women should not be teaching anyone
full

Yeah I know :feelsUgh: :feelsbaton: it's some crumb of comfort to know that her only son died in a car crash a few years before she said this to me. Plus she's probably dead now as she was in her 50's when she insulted me with this jibe 23 years ago.
I had teachers mock me for my appearance, tell me to kill myself, and generally just enable my bullies. Can heavily relate to feeling a bit of catharsis upon hearing of their misfortune.

everyone gets their come uppins. she is no different. You're probably right about her being dead. Comforting.
everyone gets their come uppins. she is no different. You're probably right about her being dead. Comforting.

Aye, she'd be around 80 now if she is still alive, so even if she isn't she's just as good as :dab: :feelsgah::feelsYall:

A Femoid maths teacher legit said this to me, in front of the entire class, when I was like 14. Of course everyone laughed :feelsbaton: Nowadays I could have got her fired, but back then teachers still used to hit pupils so her little jibe was nothing back in the day.

I seriously hope Karma has fucked her over big time along the way since.
Hope her son turns out to be short and he ends up on this site.

I had teachers mock me for my appearance, tell me to kill myself, and generally just enable my bullies. Can heavily relate to feeling a bit of catharsis upon hearing of their misfortune.
Can relate to the enabling bullies part big-time, or rather, the teachers just flat out ignoring whats happening because they don't want the hassle of dealing with it. Also secretly on the side of the bully and thinking you need to "man up." :feelsbaton: :feelsbaton:

You're an oldcel, right? How was school in the 90s?

Can relate to the enabling bullies part big-time, or rather, the teachers just flat out ignoring whats happening because they don't want the hassle of dealing with it. Also secretly on the side of the bully and thinking you need to "man up." :feelsbaton: :feelsbaton:
This is why I don’t have very much sympathy for the teachers that got gunned down at Columbine or any of the other mass school shootings.

Where were all these “heroes” when the bullied and brutalized kid/s that went on to become the shooter/s needed them?

Answer: being a fucking coward afraid of getting sued/losing their job at best and at worst secretly approving of and enjoying the bullying from afar.

trow piss at her before you die

I had a English teacher mock my height.

She found I had a Barnet catapult in my bag and told me to "grow up... But that's gonna be tall order for a little one like you".

Lol :feelsgah: I think she may have been in the car with him too, as she used to have this uncontrollable tremor (her head would constantly wobble about, and her arms a little too to the point where it was noticeable) and I once asked my mum why she was like this and that's when my mum told me the story of the car accident. We used her call her a "jelly baby" :feelskek:

You're an oldcel, right? How was school in the 90s?
Shit. Perhaps worse than today only in that (In Ireland anyway, at Christian Brothers schools) teachers were still able to use corporal punishment, I'm fairy certain it was actually outlawed before I was at school but teachers, especially at Christian Brothers schools blatantly flouted the law and still acted like it was the dark ages. I'm sure it's still shit as an Incel at school nowadays. Technology and times may change but this shit has been pretty much the same for centuries.

Glad her son died. What a fucking worthless skank.

I would tell her she can go fuck herself, but i don't think it would be needed as i'm sure she would anyway once she got home

Glad her son died. What a fucking worthless skank.

I had a English teacher mock my height.

She found I had a Barnet catapult in my bag and told me to "grow up... But that's gonna be tall order for a little one like you".
This is why I don’t have very much sympathy for the teachers that got gunned down at Columbine or any of the other mass school shootings.

Where were all these “heroes” when the bullied and brutalized kid/s that went on to become the shooter/s needed them?

Answer: being a fucking coward afraid of getting sued/losing their job at best and at worst secretly approving of and enjoying the bullying from afar.

Tbh it wasn't even that I was dumb (unless you call some getting stupid algebra formula wrong, which will never benefit me in the real world), basically I used to skip school ALOT growing up lol, I missed so much they held me back on 2 occasions (making me repeat the year) because I had nowhere near enough attendance. I simply valued playing Street Fighter 2, Metal Slug, The Turtles and Virtua Striker in the arcade way more than her stupid class, or any classes for that matter.

I looked around me at the dad's of my schoolmates who worked 40+ hours a week in some unrewarding, menial factory job and looked dead inside, and thought "Those old men went to this school, and received the same education, and this is their reward, and they look like they can't wait to die." So I simply decided the odds were that becoming "them" was as good as things would get, even with studying hard, being a good little cuck in school, etc, and thus my mind was made up pretty much then to do as little as possible and get myself on NEETbux and let all the other suckers wageslave to death in an unrewarding hell. I get pretty much the same in NEETbux (taking into account my rent is paid, free healthcare etc.) as they do in take-home pay after they pay all their bills anyway :feelskek:

Had similar experiences.
Hated everything about it. How those cunts (always females) had powertrip.
Later, I found out one died of cancer. She wasn't that old.
Tbh I simply valued playing Street Fighter 2, Metal Slug, The Turtles and Virtua Striker in the arcade
:chad: