Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Somewhat thinking about voting Trump -- just to piss off all the soycucks and women.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
I don't like Trump (but I liked that "drain the swamp" bullshit that he never followed up on), he's an Israel shill and supports the kike police state that commits atrocities like stealing Palestinian land and causing 9/11 to extend the US's sphere of influence into the Middle East to allow those big nosed fuckers to take charge and gain allied power. I genuinely don't like politicians in general because they're all war mongering, greedy, old Jew loving shitheads who are only out there for their own benefit. I'm registered to vote in my state as an Independent, but I'll probably likely never vote, unless an Independent who I like and agree with accumulates a large enough platform for them to be worthy of my time and vote.

But sometimes I keep forgetting I'm of voting age. I honestly just want to vote Trump and brag about it on every social media (most of the ones I have are dead and I haven't posted on them in years and have like 20 followers tops, who were all just my good friends who agree with me anyways tbh but still) I have just to piss off the soycucks and women.

tbh bragging about voting for Trump on social media when you haven''t used social media for a while regularly will look a bit weird.

tbh bragging about voting for Trump on social media when you haven''t used social media for a while regularly will look a bit weird.
It would, but it would definitely piss some onlookers off.

It would, but it would definitely piss some onlookers off.
People on social media are just looking for a reason to target males with politically incorrect opinions tbh
But maybe you'll blend in with others because a lot of normies on social media will be posting politically heated things on social media at the time voting is taking place.

I would vote trump for Prime Minister, fuck Trucuck

I will vote Trump if gives stimulus otherwise riden with Biden cause Republicans not giving me stimulus

I want Trump to win solely because Biden would be worse for both the USA and us. Though if Trump wins, the rioting will get a thousand times worse.

I don't like Trump (but I liked that "drain the swamp" bullshit that he never followed up on), he's an Israel shill and supports the kike police state that commits atrocities like stealing Palestinian land and causing 9/11 to extend the US's sphere of influence into the Middle East to allow those big nosed fuckers to take charge and gain allied power. I genuinely don't like politicians in general because they're all war mongering, greedy, old Jew loving shitheads who are only out there for their own benefit. I'm registered to vote in my state as an Independent, but I'll probably likely never vote, unless an Independent who I like and agree with accumulates a large enough platform for them to be worthy of my time and vote.

But sometimes I keep forgetting I'm of voting age. I honestly just want to vote Trump and brag about it on every social media (most of the ones I have are dead and I haven't posted on them in years and have like 20 followers tops, who were all just my good friends who agree with me anyways tbh but still) I have just to piss off the soycucks and women.
That’s exactly how I feel but will ultimately be voting libertarian

That’s why I’m doing it. Also Biden’s VP is a foid. @Personalityinkwell @BummerDrummer @Copexodius Maximus and other US cels. @WØLF

Tbh this too.

I'm a cuck for healthcare and a bit of the stuff social liberals stand for, but holy shit I can't stand the faggots on their platform who want to infringe on everyone's civil liberties and normalize retarded shit like political correctness and cancel culture. Not to mention with our last Democrat president, nothing got done, except the fact that he simply just made everyone poorer, and in the time he "pulled" us out of the recession, we could've gotten out of many recessions.

Voting doesn't matter anyways so might as well actually put it towards a party you actually agree with. Most states basically have the same party win year after year, its not like voting for another party will somehow hurt more popular parties that dont win either. Honestly I wish both republicunts and demicraps would just die off already, this two party system sucks.

Trump is great at upsetting the soys and the feminists.

I'm voting for Trump. I believe this country will descend further into chaos after the November elections. I believe there will be a race war. You all better prepare.

I hate it when people talk about politics like they know shit about shit, like OP and base shit like voting on frivolous shit like pwning teh normies.

@ordinaryotaku im voting for Trump just to piss off the annoying virtue signaling (((liberals)))