Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Sony is the most Soy platform

iHateLife

iHateLife

Mahou Shoujo
-
Yeah yeah, I know the Switch has been associated with :soy: but Soyny is objectively the most Soy of Soys.

Sony censored Dead Or Alive Xtreme 3 but Nintendo didn't. Soyny is choosing only to censor games with sexuality because to :soy:, enjoying boobs is more bad than violence to subhuman Soys. Also, Soyny moved their Playstation headquarters to California which is :soy: central in 2016 which is a such a coincidence because Sony's censorship policies only started in the PS4 era.

I've been with Sony since the PS1 era but I don't care anymore, I will never support Soyny anymore. Also, fuck you subhuman Soys that view enjoying boobs worse than violence.

If you have time to read, here's my proof.

Soyny's censorship of DOA, but Nintendo didn't

Soyny kowtowing to SJW values

Side note: Nintendo is standing up against censorship

What about Microsoft?

Nintendo can be pretty soy at times. Soys love soyper Mario :soy::soy:

What about Microsoft?
Haven't heard much about them tbh but Western companies don't make sexual games usually and these games usually don't show up on Xbox
Separate the company from its consoomers, Nintender's fanbase may be a bunch of Soys but Sony as a company is now more Soy than Nintendo ever was.

Soyny is based. real men use PC, kids use consoles so censorship is fine

Just a fantasy scenario but if Soyny merges with Valve, would you still say this
that would be bad. but I pirate most of my games

Haven't heard much about them tbh but Western companies don't make sexual games usually and these games usually don't show up on Xbox

Separate the company from its consoomers, Nintender's fanbase may be a bunch of Soys but Sony as a company is now more Soy than Nintendo ever was.
They had a similar game on the original xbox.
Shortly after the game's launch, a community of hobbyist hackers reverse engineered Dead or Alive Extreme Volleyball’s texture system, allowing users to modify textures of the player character models. This quickly led to users replacing the already revealing swimsuits with high detailed nude textures include genitalia and pubic hair for all in game characters. This resulted in fully nude female characters that would lounge about and play volleyball with full breast and buttocks physics intact. In January 2005, ninjahacker.net was taken to court by Tecmo for breaching the Digital Millennium Copyright Act by reverse engineering aspects of the game, as well as Ninja Gaiden and Dead or Alive 2. The company was seeking between $1,000 and $10,000 for every skin swapped over the community website
Today players would be shocked by such atrocious acts.

Yes, the soystation 4 is pure soy. All it's exclusives are interactive movies with "deep stories :soy:"
And it will only get worse

Yes, the soystation 4 is pure soy. All it's exclusives are interactive movies with "deep stories :soy:"
And it will only get worse
Why do normies care about stories? Most are derivative and retarded. I learned more from the Blackpill than any form of pop culture.

I used to like Sony, but now they're fucking shit. Ever since PS4 came out, it's been nothing but soyboys playing them.
Nintendo has always been soy, but at least Sony used to be good.
Xbox is just nothing but getting their exclusives delayed or cancelled
PC masterrace

They just need to market a couch accessible compact gaming pc as a console.